Pantera

You sat in the den, half-eaten food begging to be leftovers was splayed across the coffee table. Your legs curled under you on the couch and the hero reclined in the chair adjacent to you. You'd put a home improvement show on the television for shits and giggles. There were some good ideas, though you weren't partial to that show in particular. You sighed into your glass of wine, looking into it before-

"What?" Damn, did you find yourself saying that a lot.

What?

What?

What else were you going to say when you caught him staring. And it was as if with every passing time, he became more bold. What was that new look? Your catalog was beginning to have a few too many pages. A look for this and a look for that, but this one. Fuck butterflies in your stomach, these shot up and flew around your lungs. These flew up and tickled at your heart.

"Nothing."

Nothing. That was such a fucking lie. You saw that, over the rim of your wine glass as you took a sip. You saw him take advantage of your fatigued blinking to let his eyes fall down to your collarbone, down to-

They snapped back up.

"Why do you still have that on?" You asked. At this point you were wishing it was him who said that. "Have what on?" Yagi asked. "The tie." You pointed with your glass. "I figured you would've ripped it off by now."

"I'd like to, but I don't have the patience for Jewelii's reaction."

"Then don't actually rip it?" You raised a brow. "Maybe you haven't noticed, but my hands aren't quite the right size for clip-ons." You hummed in understanding, pulling the rim from your lips as you did so. "You should've said something sooner." You stood, moving over to the arm of his chair, and set your glass down on the side table. "Lift your chin." Your fingertips slid under his collar, running across the ties fabric until you found the clasp. "I thought you said this wasn't tight." You said under your breath. "It's not." Yagi hummed, the tie falling limp as you unhooked it. Your eyes glued to the first button that tickled just below his adam's apple.

What?

What was it you were doing? Hands that should've returned to their owner, found themselves unfastening that button, watching his collar pop in freedom.

"Peach." He breathed.

"It looked tight." You started. "To me."

"Did it?"

"Mhm." You nodded, finally looking up to him as he sat back. "That's good." A palm of his pressed against your lower back, fingers pressing into your side and pulling you in. "I lied, Peach." He'd brought you into his lap, sighing deeply. "My sweet, sweet, peach. Do you mind helping me?"

"I don't mind." Your failed attempt at biting back a smile shown in your raised cheeks, digits finding their place at the trail of buttons that lined his center. Each one freed exposed more chest. Tiny scars you'd never seen now illuminated by fireside as you dragged the act out painfully slow.

Yagi moved to pick up your glass, taking a sip for himself. "I thought you didn't want any." You glanced up. "I guess I'm just full of lies tonight." He chuckled. "Oh?" You raised a brow, reaching the last few before that trail disappeared under his belt. "I should do something about that."

"I can't wait to see what-" Cut off by his own drawn inhale, watching while you invaded his opened shirt, palms running generously over his torso. "Can't wait, huh?" Just the tips of your nails dragged against his skin, up to his jawline. "What should I do to you?"