Your Name

"What the hell was that?" Koji stormed in immediately after. You braced yourself on one of the prepping tables. The frown deepening on your face as you shook your head. 

"They're gone." Tauros slid in, drink in hand. "My man." You thanked him as he handed it over. "That was the girl from the other night, wasn't it?" He asked. "Yup." You took a sip. "Nobody's explaining to me why you just ran from our potentially best customer."

"I didn't run from him, I ran from the situation." You shook your head again. "I know him." You pointed at the door. "Would you believe me if I said that. That I know All Might, personally? Because I do. What I didn't know was that she was his girlfriend. She, that aired out her dirty laundry to me in a drunken stupor." You looked up at Koji. "That's why I ran. I'm not serenading that."

"So, I cooked all this for nothing?" Bonhomie spoke up, a sample platter in his hands. "Not now, dude." Tauros sighed.

"Just got home, huh?" All Might said getting in the vehicle. "I..." Bianca shook her head, looking out the window at the streaks of lights. "I wasn't ready to see you. To tell you."

"I already know." Thunder rumbled as they rode, rain assaulting the windshield in quarter sized droplets.

"What?" Her eyes saucers, meeting his profile as it was illuminated by a strike of lightning. "I already know." His lips pursed. "I was there. You held her on stage. You kissed her on stage. This..." he laughed in disbelief  "That was new. This could've ended already."

"I don't want it to end!" She choked. "What?" Might snapped. 

"I don't want it to."

"Bianca, no. This is it. I can't do this anymore."

"Just listen to me!" She sniffed. "We always do this. It never works and we break and we end up together again and again and again." Her hand wiped tears before they could fall. "I'm tired. I'm tired because we're together for convenience."

"No we're not." He rejected her statement. "Yes! Yes we are! I crave constant praise, recognition and attention and you give me that. You can't stand being alone. You just want to be seen as a person, not a hero at the end of it all, and I am right there waiting for you. I'm saying we can have our cake and eat it too."

"That's not a good id-"

"So what then? Huh? You'll go pursue someone else and when it doesn't work you'll come back to me? You always do!"

"You do the same thing! But this time you weren't even considerate enough to call me. I'm confrontational but dammit I would have preferred a text to end it then to have to sit there and watch you give yourself to someone else."

"I know. I know, All Might but now!...I found someone I love, but I still feel for you. So deeply. So deeply that I still want to give to you. Give you what you want."

"That won't work, Bianca."

"It can. We just-"

"I wouldn't let it. You know I wouldn't! I'm selfish, Bianca! And you were the one thing I had. The one person I could show that too!"

"Then go find someone else!"

"Chrissakes, Bianca, that is not the point!"

"What about her at the bar? I saw-"

"Don't bring her into this." He hissed

"So you do know her? I knew you looked too comfortable. " Bianca gave her own laugh of disbelief. "I...when was the last time you looked at me like that?"