Désolée

--we made 1k!!! y'all are giving me life, i swear. i'll have to make a 1k special 🤔. i made a spotify playlist if y'all ever want to hear what i'm vibing to when i write this thing > https://spoti.fi/2YMLqlp < i'll be updating as the chapters progress. link will also be in the description. as always, i love y'all and thanks so much for reading 💖💖--

A dimly lit ballroom with soft piano music echoing over the idle chatter of its inhabitants. A cliche scene pulled straight from a low budget film, complete with the Eiffel Tower brightly lit in the distance. Except this film had scattered heroes among the suits and evening gowns. "Dude, just go say something!" An auburn haired man rolled his eyes hard. "Dave, no." All Might shook it off and turned towards the floor to ceiling window, the skyline flickering its yellows in the late evening. "Why? You keep staring. Might as well shoot your shot." Dave ran a hand through his hair. "She's coming this way."

"What?" All Might's eyes caught sight of her reflection as she crossed the room. Shit. "Good luck." Dave turned on his heel. "Dave, wait. No-"

"Bonsoir." 

Tall and fair, with hair that tickled her hips and moved in waves as she walked. If you could call it walking, there was no seam in her stride, she glided across the floor. A mouth that sat in a permanent smirk and eyes that made every light a twinkling star in their cobalt sky. 

"Bonsoir."

"Tu dois être timide." She said just before sipping from her glass of champagne. "Oh, I don't..." All Might spoke in English, giving an apologetic look. "You do not speak français?"

"It's very poor." He tried to laugh. "Hm, perhaps then, you'll let me teach you." Clearly, she was no stranger to flirting. "You have an accent. Tell me, where are you from?"

"I'm from Japan." His hand set on his chest as he spoke. "And your..." she eyed his costume, "name?"

"All Might." The blonde answered. "Well, All Might: the hero from Japan, care to explain why you've been watching me for half the night?"

"I! I apologize. Y-"

"Don't apologize, I'm not angry." She giggled, he pinched the bridge of his nose trying to find the words. 

"Tu...Parce que vous êtes beau." He brought his hand down. "Belle." She corrected softly, her smile remained. "Belle..." All Might nodded. "Thank you."

"Thank you." She grinned. 

"I didn't catch your name."

"I never threw it." She teased. "I am Bianca."

----------

"Shit." It drizzled lightly, but just enough to form a few puddles outside of Bianca's residence and of course she just had to step in one. At least it wasn't deep, she only suffered a splashed ankle as she approached the black vehicle waiting for her. The sound of the engine humming low disappearing as she got in. "Hi." Her voice was soft. 

"Hi."

The patter of rain and rhythmic swipe of the wiper blades, and her quiet directions weren't enough to cut the thick tension. "I-"

"Please don't. Not now."

-----------

"Why do I have to wear a blindfold?" Bianca laughed as All Might tied the fabric not too tight behind her head. "Because it's a surprise." He grabbed her hands, guiding her on a short journey. Around a few corners, on and off an elevator, just to do the same when they stepped off. The faint jingling of keys as they came to a halt for just a moment so he could open a door. "This way. Careful." His hands gripped tighter. "Step higher, just a bit."