Spare Time: uwu

--hey y'all! two quick things. 1) buckle up, bc the tea is getting hotter from here on. 2) i'm finally getting to go back to school after being out for three years. if you want to help me eat or fuel my caffeine addiction i made a ko-fi and put the link in my bio. hints , bts, and hc's will be posted there. i love y'all 💖💖--

Why have you betrayed me?

"Huh?" You lifted your head from the pillow. "What, Toshi?" No answer, your eyes peeled open to his empty side of the bed. Sir Stuffington was still folded over on himself on the floor from your rude push a few hours prior. "I'm opening the windows next time I clean." You pinched between your eyes. "Fumes must have gotten to me if the bear's talking."

Sighing, you got up from bed. It was evident you missed your internal alarm several times, you walked through the almost midday light to the bathroom. You had no set plans for your day off. You were just winging it, so at the top of the nonexistent list was a shower.

You pulled a pair of leggings on after moisturizing. You went a little heavy on the self care after seeing how dry your hands were left from the cleaner. Turning to the dresser, you slid a drawer open, sifting through for a top. Haven't worn you in a while. You dug out a color block sweatshirt from your things. With an approving nod, you moved to put it on, popping your head through when you caught the most unfortunate sight in the vanity mirror.

Bruh.

Frozen. A hand on the door knob and quite literally midstep. You watched Yagi turn red as a summer strawberry. "Wow. Uwu. All Mighto no ecchi." You said as monotone as possible. Symbol of Peace is stunned by boobies. "G-Gome-!" You continued putting on your shirt. "Baka. Get out, hentai. Uwu."

"I- It-!" You didn't know he could turn an even darker shade of red, still waiting on him to leave.

"What are you doing, onii chan?" Humor was the best way to deflate the situation. It worked, his hand moving all too fast to cover his smile when finally he looked away. It's all the way on now! Damn bro! "G-Gomen!" He forced out, shoulders shaking violently. "Uwu. Onii chan, I'm sTuCk iN mY sHiRt."

"PFFFT." That was it, Yagi took off down the hall cackling. You were filled with the urge to drag this out for much longer than it needed to be and, against your better judgement, acted on it. "Uwu! Come BACK." You darted out of the room, he caught just a glimpse of the devious smile plastered across your cheeks. Your feet losing traction in your excitement.

BAM

It was quick, and if he blinked he would have missed it when you clipped the wall and continued unfazed and without pause. "What the fu-" Yagi picked up speed. "No?!"

"Uwu YES." Your form low as you rushed in while he cut through the den. Struggling to keep you at the least in his peripheral, your crouched form hidden too well by the scattered furniture.

"When did you get so fast?" He cursed under his breath, not realizing how close you'd gotten when he was passing the dining room table. Your bare feet patting softly against the wood as you took a playful swipe at his ankle.

His laughing rang with amusement more than the absurdity of it all watching you keep up with him over his shoulder on the second lap of the home. Something along the lines of not remembering the last time he ran for fun left his lips as he tried to lose you in the gym. No good, you were on the hero's heels until he turned for the living room. "Come here uwu!" You leapt. That he wasn't expecting but it didn't shock him as much as-

"Brace yourself." 

You said cooly, your hold on him loose and wavering. "Wha-Shit!" He landed with a thud, the rumble shaking the house. "I tried to warn you." You grinned at the confusion plastered on Yagi's face. "How the fuck?!" You looked over the scene, his arm and leg contorted and held in place firmly by your own limbs. 

"How did you?" He tried to turn, to crane his neck to see you as your chin rested on his crown. It was no use, you took most of his mobility. "Are you under me? How did you get there?" Toshi , in vain, tried to piece together what was going on, your giggling in his ear. "How did I grapple someone so big? I think that's your question." You laughed, squeezing a bit tighter, keeping one of his arms suspended above his head and one leg in a position he didn't know he had the flexibility for. "That." He wagged a finger. "That part."

"Let's unpack why you didn't knock first." You cut the laughing. Yagi, with his free hand, tapped out against your knee.

You let go, watching him roll away. Yagi took a few deep breaths, pushing up on all fours. "Did I hurt you?" You sat up quickly. "No, no." He shook his head, shutting his eyes tightly for a second. "Stunned, yes." How to stun the Symbol of Peace part two: electric boogaloo. "So...?

"I need a second." The blonde tried to laugh, switching positions to sit with his elbow propped on the kotatsu.

"I couldn't find my wallet." He sighed, speaking up once his thoughts were together. "I tried calling for you, but when you didn't answer I figured you'd left." You nodded in understanding, scooting up to the side adjacent. "I must have been in the shower when you were calling." You folded your hands together on the table top. "I'm genuinely sorry about that." He spoke softly. "They're just boobs." You shrugged. "I see yours all the time," he snorted, "we'll call it even."

"Still," his eyes wouldn't meet yours, boring holes into the surface of the kotatsu. Damn. "I apologize."

"I forgive you." You got up from the short table and gave his shoulder a squeeze. "No harm done, I promise." Yagi nodded, now pink tinted. "Are you off today?" You asked, heading back to your room. "I'm patrolling in a few. You?" He called behind you. "Yeah, I'm going to find something productive to do." And right now a bra.