Melee

You didn't get to turn your phone back on until closing because of a sudden influx of customers. Your notifications pinging out of control, updating with emails, texts, and calls you missed. Two missed calls from Cherry and plenty of texts.

!!

!!!!!!!

You knew?!?!

You grinned wide at the selfie she sent of her and Suzuki, proudly showing off her ring. Right underneath was a video. The both of them grinning wildly. "Don't be mad!" She cheesed. "We're gonna do this now!" She planted one on Suzuki's cheek. "We called it, right?" He laughed. "Good thing I wore my nice suit." I'm so happy for them.

Congratulations!!🍾

Take photos! Call me when it's done!

Thank you, love!

You read over Might's text next. He was right, he hadn't gotten home until after you were off work. You tightened your hood and stuffed your hands in your pockets and you walked under the street lamps. Each step painfully loud in the ice and snow. Unfortunate the bus stops at 1. Your exhale was visible as it pushed through your mask. Most of it trapped and keeping your face warm as you continued on to the apartment. But damn did you not feel like walking. No lifts because no one wants to be the next vic-

You heard a shuffling behind you. Still walking, you glanced over your shoulder. ...Nothing. You moved forward, moved faster. Focusing heavily on your senses as you continued. There it is again. You didn't look, instead rubbing your fingers together to see if your quirk would cooperate. Hell no. Just the attempt made you feel light headed. Shit.

"Hey!" A voice called. You didn't stop moving. "Hey! You're from the bar, right?" That voice was different. You listened for steps. One, two...three of them. Fuck. You turned a corner. "Come back!" I can't go towards the house with them on my heels. You dug out your phone. "I said come back." 

Your breathing was rapid as you made another turn. I...I haven't been this way. I don't know where I... Venomous chuckles filled the night air. Your thumbs jabbed at your phone screen, moving to call the authorities. I can't tell them to help if I don't know where I am.... You shook it off, backing out and sending Might your location. After every twist and turn you made you hit send, the party behind you giggling and making sure you knew every vile word they spat was meant for you. 

"Never been with a foreigner before."

"I heard they taste sweeter."

"Shame she brought no friends."

All Might, finally home, dug a beer from his fridge, popping the cap off with ease. He took a sip, contemplating calling you but didn't want to risk waking you in case you'd already gone to sleep. 

You were on his brain a tad more than he'd like to admit. His eyes trailing to the gift he'd gotten you. Expertly wrapped and sitting on the counter next to him. When his phone buzzed, a smile crept on to his face. 

Pleased to see you were still awake, but it wasn't your number he saw when he looked at the screen. An unknown number had texted him a long and drawn out message. He stood reading over the entirety of it. He let out a snort in annoyance, downing the rest of his drink. "'Another surprise', hm?"

He'd just have to wake you, he went to hit call when a text from you dropped from the top of his screen. Your location. He opened your messages, watching as two more popped up. "Shit." He darted out and off his balcony, another location lighting up in his hand as he cut air.

That's quite efuckingnough. You had turned to fight, brawling in a park you'd never seen before. Three young, dumb, and drunk on liquid courage business men picked the right fucking one tonight. 

One was down and groaning. Of the other two you'd already dealt a broken nose as collateral busted lip. Blood soaked through your mask. "Come on then!" You sneered. The one with the broken nose shot forward, swinging for your side. You blocked, forcing his body in one direction while you buried a fist under his chin. 

The sound of bone crunching between your knuckles and muffled curses as he stumbled and fell, blood staining the snow covered ground as it poured from his mouth. Dumbass had his tongue between his teeth

"Bitch!" The last one screeched. "You started it." You put your guard up, shaking off the lightheaded feeling clouding your mind. He flailed his whip-like quirk, catching you in the ribs. Shit. You coughed on impact, his other arm moving to do the same. You caught it this time, holding tight. "Let go!" He jerked. You wrapped it around your wrist, tightening your hold and forcing him closer. One trick pony. His heals dragging through the snow. "I said let go!"

"No." Your steely gaze made him pull back more fervently. "Let!" His other arm reared back, and flung towards you "G-!"

THUD.

A hand caught the blow centimetres from your neck. "I! I!" The business man stumbled back as he was let go by you and your back up. All Might's shadow blanketing you in reassurance and the assailant in terror. "She-!" He pointed, hand trembling. "She tried to rob us!"

"Liar!" You growled, fists clenched and breathing heavy. Might set a hand on your shoulder. "You expect me to believe she tried to rob the three of you?" You'd never heard such a condescending tone come from him before.

"Ye-Yes!" He pointed to his cohorts. "Look! Look at what she did!" His eyes were erratic. "Then I'm sure you won't mind if I get the authorities involved." Might dug out his phone. "We'll check the cameras and move on from there." He waved a quick finger at the ones attached to the park lamps. 

"W-Well I- she-" his friend groaned, hand doing nothing to stop the blood flow. "Your buddy bit his tongue." Your eyes narrowed. "He's gonna die if you don't drop your pride and get him some help."

"You! You already killed him!" He pointed to the crater you put the first one bold enough to touch you in. "He's not dead," His breaths were quick, "but I'm sure something's broken." Might's grip on you tightened in the slightest. "I'm sure you'd want the same...for them to get you help."

He took a moment, looking over each of them before nodding slowly. "O-okay." He let out a shaky sigh. "Okay."