💕2💕

"What am I supposed to do here then?"

"Well, I ask you to have sex, but not with me .."

Well, I was a little disappointed. He was so handsome, you would even give it to him for free !!

"OK .. Um .. Are you just wanna watch? Maybe you should know one thing about me. I don't like that shit. I don't do threesomes or anything like that .. or I want someone to watch. Only 1 to 1. For your absurd fantasies, you have to look for an another escort service.."

I got up and wanted to go, but he grabbed my wrist.
"It's nothing like that .." he laughed and pulled me back onto his lap.

"So what?"

"I called you because of my brother. But..." he said and paused again.

Oh shit!
I caught his ugly brother ... I think ??

"He doesn't look as good as you?" I asked disappointed.

He laughed and then kissed me gently.
"Thank you ....", he whispered shortly before my lips .. "... He is my identical twin ..",

Oh god thank you!
You created him 2 times!
One would also be too little for the whole world of women!

"Oleyy, I was really lucky."

"Yes, that's what it looks like," he said, laughing again. "But he's in jail .."

"Oh ... and how is that supposed to work? Do I have to commit a crime to get to him?" And winked at him.

"No, he'll be out soon anyway. And for the last few days, mostly they leave the prisoners alone there."

"Oh ... and what's the problem?"

"He's been inside for 2 years ... and didn't had.. sex .."

"Should I wait here for him until he comes out? I mean, you should have ...", but he cut me off.

"No, you will go to his cell. He doesn't want to wait anymore ..", he said with a grin.

"Ohh .. he's very hungry, ok!" I laughed. "..And is he allowed to do that?"

"He got permission from the judge .." he said with a wink.

"Whaahahaat ?! The judge must have been amazed when he read that .." I giggled.

"He shouldn't have been very enthusiastic, no. So .. do you agree?"

"As far as I am," I said and he sat me back on my feet.

"I'll bring you back here later so you can rest. Wayne will drive you back tomorrow ..", he told me on the way to the car.

"Ok, what is your brother's name?"

"Jackson.."

"Hmm .. Jack and Jackson. I think that's really original .."

I didn't know what to expect from this Jackson. The only consolation for me was that he looked like Jack.

I sat in the car with him and Wayne drove us straight off.

"Is there anything I should know about Jackson, other than he didn't had sex since 2 years?" I asked him directly.

"Hmm .. I don't know, he's just a little different from me. We are very different in character .."

"Why is he sitting in there? Did he kill someone?"

"No, he's in there for fraud.."

"Ah well! So I'll leave my wallet with you .."

"I don't think he'll show any interest in your wallet," he laughed. "There are much more interesting areas on you .." he said with a sexy lip bite and looked at me from toenail to head.

Damn it!
This lip bite seemed to be mean and dangerous, it made me feel very strange in the hip area!

"Thank you ..." and actually turned red. "..And what if for some unpredictable reason Jackson is not ready and I have to go back. Will you step in for him then?" I asked cheekily.

He laughed and his face became serious again. He leaned down to me and said:
"And if I will step in. Because then I will keep you for me and will marry you at the next opportunity.", And breathed a kiss on my lips.

I laughed heartily.
"You're really cute! I'm on my way to see your brother to let him fuck me. And you say, if that doesn't happen, would you marry me?"

"Exactly. A beautiful woman that I bring to my brother with my own hands, but she comes back to me untouched .. that shows that you are meant for my bed. And because I am not that into sex without a ring. .. Well, with your beauty you just have to be married .. ", he said with a wink.

I laughed and stared at him in amazement. A man, oh sorry! Wrongly expressed!
The most beautiful man in the whole world was sitting in front of me ..... and I think he just made me a half marriage proposal.
Was he crazy? !!

I had my doubts whether it was meant seriously, but it still gave me goose bumps.
For years I have been looking in vain for someone who wants to start a family, but as we know without success.

Where had this man been all along? So beautiful ... and then I meet him in such a way? !!

"Do you believe in fate?" He asked me out of nowhere.

I looked at him again.
"Yes, I do. But, I wonder whether he is joking with you or me .."

He moved closer to me again, took my hand and pressed a tender kiss on it. His eyes were closed ... He seemed to be enjoying my hand. I got real goosebumps.

"Would you marry me if it didn't work out with Jackson?" And looked at me again with expectant eyes.

Was he serious? !!

"You're actually going to marry me, really legally on paper and everything ?!"

"If you come back untouched .." he said seriously again.

I turned my eyes to the window so he wouldn't see the look in them.

If I come back untouched ... ??
Is he crazy ?!

"I don't work long for the escort service, but I hope you are already aware that there were many men before you ..."

"Of course ... But still you are the most beautiful being that I have ever seen in my life ..."

Awwwww !!!
I just melted away!

"So what is your answer?"

"How ... do you mean ... you?" I asked uncertainly, although I already knew what he meant ....... Um ... I think!

I was petrified, couldn't move. His eyes that make you hypnotized .. what should I say, damn it ?!
Was he really serious?

Just because I'm so pretty ?!

Suddenly the car stopped and Wayne got out. He went straight to the porter and came back with him. He opened the car door for me to step out.

"I'm waiting here for you .." I heard Jack say.

I nodded to him with a smile and hated my current situation. What will happen? Would this Jack really marry me right away?
"See you later.."

Fate had really strange ways sometimes. Are you looking for a man who wants to marry .. but you will only find him when you decide otherwise.

"The long-awaited visit for Jackson is arrived .." I heard the guard at the door say with a laugh.