💕91💕

I was the happiest woman in the whole world. He had prepared everything so nicely for us!
Even the parrots Jackson and Elra were at the altar.

"They will also get married. The flirting phase is over ..", he said with a laugh to the gentleman who had just looked through a list.

The neighbors, Leilani and Ken were our groomsmen. Jackson said that Ken and Blue had organized everything for the past few days and that he had made the change in the house.

I hooked up with Jackson and listened carefully to the registrar.
What absurd things I had been thinking of for the last few hours!
I was so glad none of this was right.

Later after the wedding, Ken and Leilani drove the registrar back and we were left alone with the parrots.

"You have been preparing all this for us the last few days?" I asked him and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"Not only, I've also stayed away from you like a gentleman. I am entitled to a reward!"

"Of course, what kind of reward did you have in mind?"

He smiled and ran his thumb over my lips ... and put it right into my mouth.
"Suck .."

I gave a short laugh and did what he asked me to. His eyes had taken a dark look and watched every movement and seemed to enjoy the sight.

Again and again he pressed me a kiss on the lips and tried to bring his tongue into play.
I just grabbed his tongue and sucked it deep into my mouth.

Groaning, he grabbed my dress and I felt his thumb as he gently stroked my hard nipple.
"Do the same with my cock beauty .. And I'll pump all my semen onto your beautiful breasts ..."

"Yes of course! The last time you yelled at me when I had your penis in my mouth. Forget it!" I said offended.

He grabbed my face and squeezed a little tighter.
"I could just drag my cock in your throat ... And you couldn't do anything about it. So, be a lovely wife and do it voluntarily .."

"Pah!" I shouted in his face and he let go of me suddenly.
Giggling, I ran away towards the water and he followed. Just to tease him a little, of course, but:

"Stay here, where are you running to ..?" He said and stopped me again. "Didn't you miss me at all?" And put his arms around me.

Yes..
I missed him ..
I was even afraid to have lost him to Blue!

"Yes .. I almost died without you. I thought I would lose you completely .." and kissed his hand that was around my neck.

"Stop smooching my hand. Better take care of my cock .." he said with a laugh.

"But Jack and Blinky will come later. We don't have time to fumble around .."

"Oh yes we have..." he said and kissed my bare shoulder. "They won't come until evening.", And simply pushed down the top of my dress and exposed my breasts.

I enjoyed his lips on my neck and gave him even more space.
"Then let's go in .."

"No ... let's go to the rock .."

"Jackson, it's not that easy with this dress!"

"Come on, I'll help you too ..", he moaned into my neck and pushed me with his hips further and further up to the rock. Not far from the bank, but still standing in the middle of the water.

I just leaned on the rock and felt his hand trying to get up my dress.
"Did I already told you that you have a wonderful butt ?!" and actually gave me a pat on the bottom.

It didn't hurt, but his sudden penetration made me hiss surprisingly.
"Did that hurt?" He whispered in my ear and pushed himself deeper into it.

"No, everything is OK!"

"Oh God! I missed that .." he whispered on and nibbled at my neck.

His hands landed on my hips and I felt his tongue licking up my back.
"Damn it.."

Then he just pulled me by my hair and I screamed softly.
"Do you remember the library? Where I had you in the same position in the camp? I wanted to fuck you there as well ..!"

"You scoundrel ..! And I ... thought you ... just want to talk!" I tried to say between his thrusts.

Then he stopped again.
"You wanted me the same way as I wanted you .."

"Hm .. Hmm .. please go on!"

"Show me how much you wanted me ... show me how much you enjoy my cock inside you ..." he said while I just circled my hips and I moaned softly each time.

"Go on ..!" He ordered to my neck, playing with my breasts. "Yes, nice and slow, let me enjoy your pussy ..."

This circling just made me crazy, it was not possible to always stay in the same rhythm. Even if he held my hips with his hands ... that damn penis that kept poking in the right place ...

"Oh fuck! Not slowly! Bend forward again!", He said suddenly and just pushed my face back towards the rock. "OHH .. Shit! ...!", He called out again and again and his thrusts got faster and faster.

I only heard the clap and his hands digging into my flesh. His thrusts gave me the rest and I covered my face with my arms and let my orgasm run through my body .... And then he just threw himself on my back.

"Damn it .." he said breathlessly and kissed my neck. "I'm going crazy! When will my cock get back to normal?" He asked, panting.

"Is there actually still the normal version?" I giggled to myself.

"Yes, usually after a couple of times. With you, I can't do that! You are in so many positions that I haven't seen enough of. I won't be finished in a year ... By so many positions! GRRRR!!", he growled against my neck and laughed.

"Then we should look at each other this time. Because I didn't have enough of your face either .."

"Not only my face ... There is also something else, very irresistible about which" I "haven't seen enough ...", he said and turned me back to himself.
Immediately his eyes fell on my breasts and pressed each of them a kiss. "Simply delicious!", He said passionately.

"Hey, that's not nice! I thought you were talking about my face ..!"

"She's always naked in front of me ... But these two here ... Hmm .. mjam mjam mjam!" He said playfully.

"But if you still want to enjoy them, then we have to turn it down a bit with sex .." and he looked up at me in surprise.

"Why that?!"

"If we continue to have unprotected sex, then I'll soon be pregnant and then there will be nothing with mjam mjam mjam! Because then it's the baby's turn!"

He was grinning all over his face.
"It's at least 9 months and I've nibbled on them enough until then."

"Are you sure? Then they'll be a lot bigger because they'll fill up with milk." And his eyes got really big. "And considering that you are an identical twin and the likelihood that I will have twins as well ... they will be even bigger .."

"Oh fuck!" He said with a laugh. "All right, I want to see that!" And dragged me out of the water with him.

"Where do we go?"

"Into the house .. I'll fuck you double and triple ... so you can get pregnant, just to be on the safe side!"

"You mean, so that I might have triplets ?! But then they'll get even bigger!" I fooled around.

"Oh my god! Just the picture!", He sighed and threw me over his shoulder after we were out of the water.

So pregnant ...?
I wasn't quite sure yet, maybe I was already ..?

I think my bleeding stopped last month ??!

But like Jackson said:

"Just to be on the safe side! "

-THE END-