💕47💕

Jackson's view

"We're going, are you coming with us?" Leilani asked as they left the party.

"No, Angel has already made sure of that. They're sending us a car. Go ahead, calmly .." Elra said and waved to her.

"See you tomorrow ..!" Blue also waved to us and got into his car.

"It's a shame that you both clarified that immediately. I would have liked to make you upset with him .." I said, laughing.

"Oh, you will definitely find something else. I'm not worried about that. Just where is the car? I finally want to go home .." and looked longingly for him.

"We can also take the bus if you want .." I offered her.

"No, it's too tight and you can hardly sit there either. My feet hurt, Jackson ..."

"Come on ... We sat down for so long. We still need your feet ..." I said and brought us back to one of the tables.

"Can't you say that you should call there again. The car should have been here long ago .."

"I did before we said goodbye to Leilani and her husband .."

"OK, then it will surely come soon ..", she said and leaned back in her chair.

She just looked gorgeous tonight. She had curled her hair today and tied it back halfway.
And the rest of the long mane she had thrown over her shoulder, covering her beautiful breasts, but allowing a glimpse into her bare back.

She had gotten plenty of sun since we were here and her complexion was already slightly tanned before, had taken on even more color .... So shiny .... So matching her fluffy bronze-colored overall.

And her chocolate brown hair had become lighter in some places due to the sun, which gave her an extra shine ... So on the whole she was simply breathtaking.

It was just depressing to have her so close but still not be able to touch her.

Not that I no longer wanted her, the mere sight of her caused epileptic seizures on my cock, as if the engine was about to give up!

But every time I saw her, my cock started moving again ... And I let out a relieved breath with the joy that everything was still quite active downstairs.
I think I got used to it somehow.

"Angel!" Rico exclaimed and came running to me. "I called the company, but nobody answers."

"What do you mean?" Elra asked worriedly.

"That we probably have to take the bus again .." I said and she looked in sadly. "Come on .. we're going to the bus .." and gave her my hand.

I put my arm around her and kissed her head.
"Shall I carry you to the bus?"

"No .. wait .." she said and took off her shoes and took them in her hand. "That's better.."

She put her head back on my chest and we walked on, hugging us.
I had never walked around with a woman like this and enjoyed it so much!

"I love this, Jackson. As far as I'm concerned, you can forget me here when you go back to America .."

"I do not plan to return. I am happy here too .."

"Oh come on .. Didn't you miss your single life?"

Single life?
I've never been single ... But I've never had a serious relationship either.

"I don't know. I've never really been alone. I've always had a woman with me. I have to say, you're the first one I've been with for so long .."

"That sounds like we're going to part ways soon .."