💕61💕

I couldn't believe my luck. He loved me!
And I knew he meant it honestly, otherwise he wouldn't have said it. The show-off he was would not have found it necessary!

But he said it because he loved me in his heart!
Thank you God!
I kept kissing him on the neck and hugging him tightly.

"I would like it more, if you kick my balls .."

"Oh Jackson .." I laughed and bit his neck. "I don't like doing that anymore. How am I supposed to hurt you, damn it ..?!"

"Hey, that's something completely different! You can do that, you should! Otherwise I'll go crazy!" He said with a laugh. "Oh God!" He suddenly exclaimed and I also screamed when it suddenly started to rain.

"Oh God, where did that come from ?!" I exclaimed and just ran under somewhere.

"Don't let the beauty of the island fool you. It rains here most of the year ..!" He called out to me.

Damn it!
It was warm, but it poured out of the bucket!

"We'll stay under here for now, and when it gets less we run into the house .."

"OK.."

I just sat down and stared in amazement at the rain pelting the sand. I had never seen rain come so suddenly!

"Are you cold?" He asked me and put his arms around me.

"No, it's a warm rain."

"Yes, but in the long run you will freeze."

"Yes and you will get sick. You are sitting with your wet clothes!" I said quickly.

"Don't worry, this is not my first time in the rain .."

"Anyway, as soon as it gets less we run back and take a warm shower .."

"You want to take a warm shower? Come with me ...!" He exclaimed and ran out of the shelter again.

He ran back to the beach, stretched out his arms and let the rain patter on his face.
God, that looked so beautiful!

"Come back!" I shouted over to him, but he didn't hear me.
You could see him enjoying the rain.

Then he looked over at me and called me over with his hand.
I ran to him quickly and wanted to bring him back to our place.

"Now don't be a spoilsport! Stay here!", He said with a laugh and simply pulled me to his chest. "Stretch out your arms and feel the rain on your body! I swear it will make your nipples hard!"

"Whahahattt ?!" I laughed and squealed as he sucked on my neck.

He just pulled me down and climbed over me. Suddenly I found his lips on mine and enjoyed the pressure of his body on mine.

"Lie here .." he said with a laugh and just threw himself next to me.

He grinned like a honey cake horse and I had to laugh when I really felt the drops on my nipples. Damn it ... It wasn't just my nipples that felt the rain.

But then out of nowhere, the rain stopped again and it became completely still.
You could only hear the noises of drops in the background ... Or a thin jet of water that had collected in some place and was now flowing down.

"Well .. did you have an orgasm?" He asked mischievously.

"No .." I said with a laugh and looked at his bump. "Did you have one? ....... Hey!" I exclaimed when suddenly he was lying on top of me again.

"No, I need your sexy feet for that .... Did you feel the rain on your pussy ..?"

"I actually did. But it stopped quickly .." I said playfully and pouted slightly.

"I can quickly help you with that.."

I looked at him with big eyes when he simply pulled my bikini slip out of my legs. With a wink he disappeared from the scene and found him between my legs.

Only when I felt his tongue did I notice how sensitive my clitoris already was. The warm rain had already cooled down on my body, but his tongue felt all the hotter.

"Shall we ... not ... rather go to ... the house ...?" I asked, pressing his head closer to me.

"Not now ..." he breathed on my clit and snapped at her again.

"Oh God!" I cried out.
Damn it!
His damn tongue, which he used gently ... Or with pressure ?!
Or was I closer to my orgasm than I thought? !!

I laughed and just surrendered to his lips and tried to prevent my orgasm ... but when he inserted his finger, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Damn it!" I yelled, trying to hold onto somewhere.
The goose bumps that ran through my body, the futile attempts to slip away from his lips and fingers!

And the tremors that my body just took over.

"Jackson! Enough ... Please!" I gasped out several times and simply pulled his head off my clit.

"Spoiler!" He said with a laugh and kissed me briefly before throwing us back on the sand.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Only when the effects of my orgasm wore off did I notice the cold on my body.

"Jackson, let's go in. I feel ...... Ahh!" I exclaimed in surprise as he moved his finger inside me.
He moaned to my lips and let go of them.

"There is another rain cloud coming soon .. you will be warm again in a moment ...", he said with a laugh and actually saw another one approaching.

"Spread your legs and let yourself be pampered by nature this time ... And I'll enjoy your picture!"

"Jackson! OOOhhhh ...!" I exclaimed and then left it to his fingers.

He just didn't stop, moving his finger inside me until the next cloud actually moved over our body and it rained over us again ..... And damn it, let me explode for the 2nd time ..