💕35💕

Jackson's view

I cursed that damn Jack inside!

I've been driving around all day trying to think. I just hated it every time I saw Elra with him. Especially when she pretended to be ...... What?

"Jackson!" Elra suddenly stormed into my room and jumped around my neck. "Oh God! You're at home ..", she said happily and kissed me on my neck.
But..

"Hey beauty, are you all right?" I asked worriedly when I felt the tremor on her body.

"No Jackson, I'm not fine, not at all well and damn, I don't have time to explain everything to you in detail! Jack could get out of the shower at any moment, please! You have to get out of here," she said excitedly.

"How so?"

"Ohhh Jackson, I said I don't have time. OK, short version! If you don't leave, you will go to jail!"

"Why should I do that, I haven't done anything ..?"

"Jackson .. Please believe me! Jack said I wouldn't be believable to you because you keep kissing me and that makes me go weak on my knees! I should sleep with him because of that .. And if I don't, then has he threatened to put you in jail! He was also the reason you were in the first time! "

"And you didn't sleep with him?"

"No, I tried, b-but then I couldn't! Please, that's why you have to go!", She said quickly again and pulled me towards the door. "Please, I have to go back before he's out of the shower. I don't want you to go to jail again .."

"Elra, please be quiet .." and took her in my arms. "I won't, don't worry ..." and tried to calm her down.
"He made you do all of this?"

"Yeah .." she said, sniffing into my chest. "Otherwise I wouldn't have married him.", And snuggled into my chest.

She had finally said it. That damn bastard had just threatened her!

I took her face in my hands and looked at her.
"You go back now and pretend nothing had happened. And I'll come up with a plan for how we can get out of here. Tomorrow we'll be out of here.", And kissed her on her lips.

"Tell me, aren't you listening to me ?! After he's out of the shower, he wants to call the police and they'll come and pick you up! You don't have time for a plan! You have to go! They'll definitely take you away immediately, please Jackson! "She said pleadingly again.

But...

"I can't leave you here! Then let's go! We're going together!" And dragged her out of the room.

"No, that doesn't work! Don't worry about me. He won't hurt me. He said that when you're gone from his life, he'll let me go again. Get out of here!"

She pressed a kiss on my lips and ran off again and I just watched her go.
What kind of woman was that?

I-I just didn't know what to say. That bastard actually made her just to hit me off ?!
Elra said if I didn't go he would call the police and locked me up again.

I didn't want to go back in there, no!

But I will not and cannot leave Elra here. Who knows what he'll do with her when he sees I'm not there ... And after a few days he finds out that I actually ran away!

He will use her as a lure again and who knows what, do with her.

I had to do something?
But this damn lack of time made it impossible for me to think about something in a hurry!

There was only one way!

Elra's view

I was nervous and my heart was beating like crazy!
Luckily Jack wasn't out of the shower yet and I crawled back into bed straight away.

I hope Jackson listens to me and packs his bags and leaves.
I just couldn't let this Jack get what he wanted again.

Should He lost hisself in his anger and live with this picture and the pain all his life. He didn't deserve it other way.

Suddenly it hit at the bedroom door a couple of times and my eyes widened.
Was that Jackson? !!!

Then the door just slammed and I met Jackson's eyes, holding a gun in one hand and a bag in the other.

"Are you crazy ?!" I hissed at him softly.

"I won't leave you here! Where is he ?!"

"Still in the shower, but he'll be out soon, so get out of here!"

"Wonderful, let him come out!" He said and hurried towards the bathroom door.

Oh god, he wasn't quite tight!
What does he want with the gun?
I hurried over to him and saw how he unlocked it.

"What are you going to do with it?" I asked quietly.

"I'll shoot him .. if I have to .." and waited for him to come out. "Go to your place."

"Please, I've done so much for your freedom, Jackson, is all of this worth nothing to you? And you want to shoot him? But then you'll go back to prison .."

He smiled and came over to me and kissed me gently on the lips.
"If you can risk your body for my freedom, then I can risk my freedom for your beautiful body ..." and kissed me again. "Now go back. The water is no longer flowing .." he whispered and went back behind the door.

I stepped back and less than 2 seconds later Jack came out in a bathrobe.