💕74💕

"Jackson please .. We don't have that much time left. I wanted to talk to you about something .." I said, giggling, because he just kept nibbling on me.

"You can .. I'm listening to you ..", and stuck his nose between my breasts again.

"But if you keep fumbling on me, then I can't get a clear thought .."

"Ahhhhh must that be, Elra? !!", he groaned, first let his head fall back and then fall back onto my breasts.

"Yes, it is important! I plan to get you out of here faster, but I can't think of anything suitable. You have to help me .."

He looked at me in surprise.
"Do you want to kidnap me? Should I dig a tunnel for you?" He chuckled.

"Don't talk nonsense, Jackson! I want to take this from the ground up. I was with Blinky .." I said curtly.

"At Jack's Blinky ?!" he asked surprised.

"Exactly! Because Judge Blake said Jack won't stop putting you in jail over and over again. Because he's just too hurt ..."

"Wait .. wait ..! Did you just say Judge Blake?"

"Yeah, he really likes you! He says we have to get Jack and Blinky back together, then he won't be mad at you anymore! And you won't believe what we found, Jackson!" I squealed.

"What?"

"You are 2 - times uncle .."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes! And the best thing is, the boys look really similar to Jack and therefore also to you. There are now 4 of you!"

He threw back his head and laughed.
"What are you going to do with Judge Blake?"

I told him his absurd idea of ​​notifying him about her death.

"But I'm more for my version. I'm in favor of us kidnapping Jack and just dropping him off at her door! Then he sees the little ones and they're in love again .."

So easy!

"You forget that he thinks she cheated on him with me. He will say they are mine .."

"He can't! Because when they had sex, you weren't there! And there is such a thing as a cycle! She can only get pregnant on certain days!"

"What?"

"Oh! That's women stuff! I'll tell you when we have longer time. So what do you suggest ..?"

"Hmm .." he made to himself and then squinted into my cleavage ..... Then he pressed another kiss.

"Hey! You should stop kissing. Just think ..!"

"That helps me ...", he growled with a laugh and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I could have something ..."

"Uhhhh .. that was quick!"

"It doesn't matter what you do, honey. The only thing that matters is that you involve the judge in the matter. Only then can I get out of here earlier .."

"How come?"

"Honey, just because he saw Blue by my side, he had my term reduced. But he calls it because I faced myself in, got it ?! If you could involve him in this matter too, then he will let me go earlier. For fear that he will be dragged into the dirt .... ", and winked at me.

I think I understood.
"You want to blackmail him ?!"

"I don't intend to. But wouldn't it be bad if we had an ace up our sleeves, wouldn't it?"

"But you wouldn't do it ..."

"Would'n like .."

"Jackson! That Man likes you, damn! You can't risk his career!"

"Career ?! He's going to retire soon anyway! And if another judge picks up my case, my imprisonment can be extended again, because he thinks my sentence isn't enough. So ... I have to get out of here before the judge is in retirement, ok ?! "

Damn it?!
What do I do now?!

"What were you thinking about ..?"

"Nothing bad. It's for a good cause! Jack and Blinky are getting back together ..... And so are we .."

So it was tempting that he should come out earlier and everyone is happily reunited. But including the judge in the matter, that bothered me a little.

"I need to think about this. I don't feel comfortable fooling him, Jackson. He's helping you .."

"OOhhhhhhh! Then not! You're going to be Jackson's wife, damn it! Have a little more courage and be a little more bad and please also think ..!", He said and knitted his eyebrows.

I laughed and kissed his eyes and smoothed his brow again.
"Why being bad when everything is getting better? I don't want to visit you in the cell all the time, Jackson .."

"OK. What do you suggest?"

"Just let's get out of here. A place like Hawaii wouldn't be bad. We were really happy there .."

"Valentina Bella Rosa Perez, wife of Angel," he whispered to my lips. "Are you going to marry me as Jackson too?"

"Nothing can stop me .." I grinned as well and put my arms around him.

"Uhh ... but this time we will have a punctual wedding night ..." and was already about to free myself from the bathrobe.

"We're running out of time, Jackson! I have to be in the judge's office in 6 minutes!"

"Your dress is easy to put on. Let me cuddle with your breasts for a moment.", He said and put his head back on my chest. "Only a moment.."

"OK .." I said and stroked his hair that something was lying around wildly.

"And next time please come naked! We don't have time to undress you on the side!"

"I'll never do that!" I laughed and hit him playfully on the head.

"Put on a knee-length coat or something, he won't look under the coat!"

"Don't go crazy, I won't do that! And what if they say, please take off your coat, for safety reasons ?!"

"That's right, I didn't think of that. Then at least leave your panties off, damn it. They won't look under your dress too!" He grumbled, annoyed.

"Ok, I'll think of something .." I said and stayed in his arms for the last few minutes.