💕65💕

Jackson's view

"Uhhhh, the property looks just as awesome as in Hawaii Ang ... Ehh, I mean Jackson ...", Blue marveled when we got to Jack.

"Yes, and you will soon see how I will destroy this oh so awesome property .." I said and got out of the car.

"Damn it, what are you up to An ... Jackson ?!" he exclaimed in surprise.

"First I'll beat up Jack and then I'll get Elra out of jail .."

"Elra?"

"My wife, damn it! Bella Rosa .."

"Oh, how should I know that the little one also has a fake name .." he muttered to himself.

"Shut up and wait for me Blue in the car. If I don't come back, just leave."

"What? Where are you going? Aren't you ... coming back ... again?" He asked.

"Of course I'll be back! Now get in the car!" I hissed at him.

"But what if something happens to you?" He called after me.

"It won't!" I just said and ignored the rest of the blue that shot out of it.

I stepped in and found Jack grinning in the doorway waiting for me.
"Hello brother. It took you a long time. Elra is long been behind bars .."

That was too much.
I ran over to him and grabbed his collar:
"Why did you do that ?! What does she have to do with the whole thing !?"

"We had a deal and she didn't stick to it .." he said calmly.

"By blackmailing her with my freedom? You call that a deal ?!"

"What should I do? She sacrificed herself for you right from the start. She sacrificed herself to Paul ... Then she opened her legs for me ... I thought, if she ever offers herself ...!" "

He didn't get any further, I punched him right in the face and another ....... And another!

"Wow ... you are there twice ..." I heard Blue behind me and I groaned inwardly.

"Shut up, Blue!"

And then Jack started laughing and I hit him again.

"Ahh ... Damn! Didn't she tell you that ..?" He groaned, still laughing.

"Yes, she did! But that was also to be expected of you. Just when you knew I was coming, you approached her ... you did that on purpose!"

"You're not even as stupid as I thought .." he laughed.

"Where is she? Which prison did you put her in ?!"

"She's in the same prison where you were. She was arrested for not speaking. She didn't tell anything about you, Jackson. You could still save her .."

"What?!"

"Yes, the little one seems to have fallen in love with you. She was as silent as a grave.."

"Of course, because she knows I'll get her out of there! But first I'll kill you!"

"You can actually get her out tonight. And nobody needs to be harmed .."

OHHH, I hate that damn bastard!

"Then tell me before I tear your head off!"

"You will not do that, Jackson. I said no one should be harmed .."

"If you believe that....!"

"She will come out today! If you do what I tell you ..." he said. "Let me go!"

I was really struggling with my patience, but that damn scoundrel said he'd get her out today!
So I let go of him.

"I hear..."

That bastard started talking and I snorted at his offer.
I could have figured it out myself!

"Sure, but I also have one condition .."

"Go ahead.."

"You will divorce her .."

"At my request and with a little money, the marriage was canceled immediately. The judge agreed with me. He would also not want a prostitute as a woman who is also a marriage swindler ..."

I grabbed his collar again.
"Stop calling her that! She's not a prostitute!"

"Yes, she is, just like Blinky was. If you had only come a little later that evening, then she would have willingly slept with me .. And you would have seen her real face .."

"And what?! I'm not a bastard like you who first takes her in his arms and then treats her later like a whore again! She's not a prostitute and Blinky wasn't either. You're just the biggest idiot, there is! "

I let go of him and hurried outside before I change my mind and kill this guy!
"BLUE!" I shouted in his direction and he immediately ran to me and the shock was still written on his face.

"You both are the same as no other twin!" He laughed.

"You can be amazed afterwards, damn! Got behind the wheel!"

I handed him the address of the judge, whom I absolutely had to see.
"I know this street .." he said and looked at me confused.

"Well, wonderful! Then I can lie back and calm down the ride a bit. I have to wind down my nerves if I want to face him. That way I can never persuade him .."

"Why ... who is that ... whom we are going to?"

"That's the judge! I'll get him out of his bed and take him to jail so he can release Elra .."

"But .. you can't do that? Then he'll throw you in jail right away!"

"The judge knows me and likes me, even if he doesn't like to admit it. Leave that to me, Blue. Just drive me there .."

He started the engine and drove off straight away.
I was really having trouble calming down and was trying to think of some plan to get out of this.

It was like I feared the judge was sleeping and his eyes widened as soon as he saw me at his front door.

"What are you doing here at this time, Jackson?"

"We have to go to jail, I want you to get someone out of there for me."

"You always come to me with the most absurd wishes, Jackson. But I can't just get someone out of jail for no reason, especially if that person is guilty .."

"She's not guilty, I can prove that too. You just have to come with me and listen to what I say.."

"Come back Jackson tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere at this time .."

I held the door so that he wouldn't slam it.
"Your Honor, please! You must come now! I promise you, I will also tell you the name of the person who circulated the forged passports ... Please!" and he stopped abruptly.

"You know his name ?!"

"Yes, please ... All I want is, let me talk to her for a moment .. After that, I'll face .."

His eyes grew huge.
"You are Angel Perez? !!"

"Yes ... Please. You can lock me in a cell right now, but let me talk to her a little beforehand and let her go. She has nothing to do with the accusations attached to her .."

"I'll change immediately!" He said and disappeared from the door.

I couldn't think of anything to circumvent the matter on the drive here.
Damn Jack!
I'll come out again and then we'll talk again, be prepared!

"Let's go!" Said the judge and slammed the door quickly. "Well I have to say Jackson, you are a damn scoundrel! But if you weren't a criminal I would say I love you like a ........... Dylan?" He suddenly said to Blue and stopped in its movement.

"Dad?" He asked back, equally confused.

Damn it?!
Blue was the judge's son? !!!

I couldn't help myself, I had to grin inside!
Well, if that doesn't bring me any advantages.

Hold on Elra, I'm coming!