💕17💕

Jackson's view

I just felt awful ... I had never felt so betrayed before.
I just had to speak to Elra!

Damn it!
Knowing that this bastard had tricked me just bothered me.

She came for me, not for him!
And after Mary had told me what condition she found Elra in, I wanted to kill this Paul!

And I called her the queen of the whores!
At first I had actually briefly thought that Jack had really fallen in love with her, although I never understood why he had sent her to me.

But today I had the answer to my question. He was not in love with this woman. The only thing Jack thought about was revenge.

He was the one that Elra put in my arms, but only to take her away from me again immediately.
To leave me unsatisfied, to upset me, so that I attack Paul!

He was the one, who asked Paul to tell all the inmates that I was going to order a woman.
He was supposed to incite them all, just so that I would lose my composure and beat up Paul .... And thus my detention was extended until further notice.

Paul had apparently reported regularly to Jack about me.
He always knew about everything ... And probably would have booked me back in if there weren't Elra.

Jack hadn't calculated Paul's weakness for women. If he hadn't molested her, he would not have been exposed and I would probably still be in my cell today.

You fucking asshole!
It only came to this because of your stubborn head!
Why should your fiancée deceive you with me you fool!

He did not understand it back then and will not understand it today.
I don't know what he was planning, but I didn't trust him.
Elra needs to know that he was the one who paid Paul so she wouldn't fall for him again.

At least that was what I owed her.
I rang her doorbell and asked Mary about her, but she wasn't there.
Mary said she went shopping.

I looked for her at all floors, but I didn't found her.
But then I suddenly saw her on the escalator on the first floor and also ran to the nearby escalator.

I didn't take my eyes off her and saw her disappear into a boutique. I rushed in and saw her in a clothes stand looking at a dress.

She was so beautiful ...
I thought back to the first time I saw her.
Full of make-up, with a black strapless dress, which I just pulled down off her.

Her bewitching scent and her velvety hair .... Even today I hadn't forgotten the sweet taste of her skin ... And her wonderful scent.

"Jackson .." I heard her say.

"Hi Beauty.."

She looked around nervously, put the dress back on its place, and came to me.
"What do you want again?" She asked me softly.

"Why do you ask me that every time? Can it not be that I run into you by chance? We live in the same town .."

She lowered her eyes, embarrassed.
"Sorry. I .. well, I don't want to hold you back .." and turned around.

Was she nervous ?!

"Elra!" I called to her and she stopped again. "You don't stop me, I spoke to you .."

"And?!"

Ohhh .. her eyes sparkled!

Not so fitting to her delicate facial features. That lovely little snub nose, those full lips that I kissed passionately.

Her glowing skin, that wonderful subtle cleavage ...

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I heard her hiss and woke me up from my trance.

"We need to talk ..." I managed to say.

"I've already told you everything, what else do you want to know ?!"

"I have no questions. I want to tell you something important, but for that we have to go to a place where nobody can hear us .."

"I don't want to know ..!" She said snuggly.

"Yes, you are interested too. Come on!" And just dragged her with me.

"I'll be right back!" She called to the cashier and then: "Where are you fucking taking me ?!"

"We're going all the way up to the library. We'll definitely find an undisturbed place there .."

"OK, don't yank like that. I'm coming!", She said and put some distance between us with an evil look.

Damn it!
Had this woman cursed me because I was to blame for her pain, or was it just my sexual frustration that her hips were so inviting to me ... Or god damn it because she was so beautiful...!?!

Or because I knew how she tasted, how she smelled!
As if my situation wasn't embarrassing enough, her scent wafted towards me as she just walked in front of me.

Oh God!
I had to got that neck again!

When we entered the library upstairs, she immediately turned to me and put her hands on her shapely hips.

"I hear.."

"One more thing ... Brad! I'll take the key to the storage room!" I called to a friend, grabbed it from the checkout area and pulled her back with me.

"Nobody was here anyway!" She grumbled again.

I just dragged her into the storage room and locked the door behind me.
"So .." she said and waited.

"OK, I'll keep it short. I know who said it around that I ordered you .."

"Paul ... Or not?" She asked surprised.

"It was actually Paul, but someone else asked for it. It was planned that you would brought to me ..."

"As planned?" She asked uncertainly.

I stepped closer to her to look at her face and her scent .. And leaned down to her.

"It was planned that you land in my arms .. that I taste your tongue .. to immediately tear you away from me again.."

"Who? Who gave the job?" She asked me interested.

"It was Jack himself .."

"WHAT? !!" suddenly cried out and her eyes went wide.
I quickly grabbed her and clapped my hand to her lips, laughing.

"Not so loud ..... Yes. He wanted to keep me in prison and told Paul to tell it around. And to provoke me! But he didn't expect Paul's weakness for you ...!"

"Why did he do that ?! Why doesn't he like you ?!"

"He thinks I had something with his fiancée at the time .."

"He was talking about you when he said she chose someone else ?!"

"What nonsense! I haven't had anything with her. She was damned my sister-in-law! But he didn't believe us .."

She looked at me searchingly and I just melted at her presence. Could I steal a kiss from those lips again?

"Why me? Why did he choose me?"
I gently stroked her half-parted lips and she let it.

"Quite simply, he knew I would like you .. What makes a man even more angry if you take the woman out of his arms while he was just enjoying her velvety body.?"

Her cheek ... It was so soft as velvet.
"I told you not to let yourself be provoked ..!" She hissed at me softly.

"Yes, you did. But no man will stand around idly and watch as another man kisses the woman, who was still moaning in his own arms 10 seconds ago ..."

God give me strength!