💕55💕

Do you know it when you haven't done any sport for a long time and then suddenly 2 hours in a row .... ???
And then the following sore muscles ???

Exactly!
I currently had that and 10 times more the pain!
I couldn't walk, I couldn't stand, lie ... Every damn movement hurt!

And this damn guy was making fun of it too.

"That's what men mean when they say I'll fuck you until you can no longer walk." He breathed, grinning, to my lips and quickly smacked it.

"Walk ?! I can't even close my legs, damn it!" I snapped at him.

"Wonderful ... Exactly the position in which I want to see you for the next few days .."

"I will do the devil! You will leave me alone for the next few days!"

"We'll see that later ..", he provoked me and said goodbye with a smack and left me alone in the room.

Damn animal!

If I had known that it would take such proportions, I would have let him earlier! Then it wouldn't have been so bad either.

I still couldn't believe it, 7 damned times this guy came!
Or was that 8 ???

I did not know it!
But that was probably because this man was simply bigger than normal men.
I understood the first few times, but after that ?!

The last one in particular was completely unnecessary! But my heart is too soft and I couldn't refuse his request. How could I?
He was so passionate!

Damn it!
That I still got goosebumps when I thought of his insatiable hunger was a miracle!

This ever-returning, sometimes even raw passion that kept coming back after really short pauses, as if it had always been the first time.

I swear he wouldn't have that face, that lip bite and that tremor when he came ... God, that was sexy every time!

At first I was really worried and thought he was in pain because he didn't had sex in a while. But that wasn't the case, that was the normal way this man exploded.

His body was a single earthquake, and the strong breaths he gave every time!
The veins that stuck out in his neck every time he clenched his teeth or hissed through them ..!

The sweat that dripped through these thick veins and left a long wet line ... And that landed on my hot body!

It was just a poem to watch him when this man had an orgasm.

The first few times had really not been bad, he had come quickly. But after that, when we had actually reached our normal rhythm, he dragged it out ...!

I have never had so many orgasms in a row and in such a short time. The thing in his pants, it just wasn't normal!
He was a glutton!

After the last time he was still not completely reassured!

Although he no longer had the old hardness that had always shown at 12 o'clock, now it was more like 2 o'clock ... And yes, it looked a bit slack ... It no longer showed off.

At least he wasn't in pain anymore, that was for sure.

I whined when I tried to turn to the side, but I couldn't even pinch my legs .. And when I did, it hurt again!

It was just useless!
I was fucking hungry! It was late afternoon and I hadn't even had breakfast!
And I had to freshen up.

All his sweat stuck to my body, which didn't really bother me, I was more bothered by the picture of how he looked! Just too sexy!

And damn it, even his sweat didn't disturb my sense of smell, which was still slightly mixed with his perfume.

I pulled myself up and literally crawled into the bathroom and sat right under the shower.

I regulated the water to a low jet and later turned it up full.
While sitting, I just let the water flow over my body and enjoyed the pleasant warmth that seemed to soak my muscles all over again.

After a few minutes I was able to move my arms a little again and moved away from what was left of the previous hours.

I slowly stepped out of the bathroom and sighed in delight when I saw the tray with small sandwiches ... with a rose on it ?? !!

"Bon appetit, beauty ..

Jackson"

Awwwww !!!
Did he made the sandwiches for me? !!

I took it and sat down on the terrace with it. I bit into it with relish and had to grin when I imagined how he made it for me.

Oh Elra, just enjoy it and who knows for how long?
At some point, the time with Jackson will end too.

He just wasn't a man who just got married!

"I look too good for that! A pity for the women I haven't fucked yet."

I giggled to myself.
This sentence could actually come from his mouth.
Damn show-off !!

But you had to give him that!
He wasn't so wrong! He was easy to eat!

"GRRR !!" I growled passionately to myself.

OK Elra, very cool.
Not today, today you are not allowed to let him be with you and most likely not tomorrow either.
First your pain has to go.

Howl ...!

After my late breakfast snack, I leaned back and enjoyed the warm evening sun.
Without wanting to, I fell asleep again after a short time.