💕80💕

"Hey did the little ones fall asleep?" Judge Blake asked when I came out of their room.

"Yes, little Jackson fell asleep and Jack will be ready soon too. Blue is still with him .."

"I thought we won't get them to bed at all ..!" He laughed. "Do you want some coffee too .."

"Please do not, the night has been long enough. I lie down on the couch for a bit. Have they contacted you yet ..?"

"No, I think it will take a while until they come. The past 3 years are not discussed in 3 hours .."

"I hope she really makes him suffer ..!" I said passionately and took in Judge Blake's amused look. "He deserved it!"

"Do you really think she will forgive him?"

"She will ..." I said confidently. The scenario was clear. "Well, I'll go to Blinky's bed for so long. I'm really tired .."

As much as Jack was an asshole, he'll be able to persuade her. I would have forgiven Jackson. I couldn't even imagine turning it down at all!

I just lay down in bed and closed my eyes.
As much as I wanted Jack and Blinky to find each other, I also wanted her to not do it so fast.

I was boiling inside, just thinking about it!

He's having good times here while Jackson rots in jail. Well, he didn't rot quite that way.

Jackson will never rot!
The good Lord had simply worked too precisely on him for that.
He will definitely not want to destroy his work anytime soon!

Even if Jackson had turned himself in, it made Jack no less guilty in my eyes. It had only come to this because of him.

But as much as my brain worked at full speed, I fell asleep in the end.

From which I woke up again with Jack's voice.
"Hey beautiful Elra, open your eyes .." he said gently and felt his finger on my cheek.

I wanted to yell at him so he wouldn't touch me, but couldn't. I had never heard Jack's voice like this before.
So ... softer than usual!

I opened my eyes and looked into his smiling face.
"Are you finally back?"

"Yes, we're back. We were with the kids. Blinky is downstairs talking to Judge Blake ..."

Immediately I remembered and sat up.
"Shit! I'm in Blinky's bed!"

"Hey, slow, don't get up so fast. Otherwise you'll get dizzy!" He said worriedly and stopped me from suddenly coming up.

It was getting on my nerves.
"I would like you to take your hands off me .."

Immediately he pulled her away and looked down.
"I know I wasn't very nice to you lately, but .."

"Oh be quiet Jack! Stop apologizing to me. The only important thing is, are you together with her? Are you going to be the father of your children now?"

"Yes, I-I ... apologized to her .. We spoke out. But .."

"And be sure Jack, you're damn lucky that she forgave you."

"Well, it's not quite like that. She said she needs time and she still has to tell the children. It won't work overnight."

"You don't believe how fast it will go if you don't behave so selfishly. Be there for them and also for the children. You are not the Jack I last had in the car!"

"I-I'm ... I'm ... sorry ..." he beeped, looked at his fingers and even turned bright red.
I had to laugh!

"Jack, please look at me .."

He raised his crimson head and looked me in the eye for a moment and then quickly again at his fingers.

"Don't forget. I'm not the one to apologize to. It's Jackson ... who turned himself in because of your threats. And before that he was in prison for 2 years because of you, even though he didn't do anything. ... and he still didn't hurt you. I think your biggest apology should go to him. After Blinky and the kids, of course. I'm not that important. If he forgives you, I'll do it too. But as long as he doesn't forgive you I don't want you around me. I can't risk losing Jackson, do you hear? "

He took my hand in his and kissed it gently.
"I'm so sorry, Elra. But I'll apologize to everyone. I'll win all hearts back. I promise you ..."

"OK .." I said and pulled my hand from his lips.

I got up and left the room. I found Blinky and Judge Blake together on the couch while they were talking.
They both looked up at me when they heard me approach.

"Is it true that Jackson is in jail, because of Jack?" She asked, completely surprised.

I glanced at Judge Blake, who kept his head bowed.
"Jack!" She suddenly shouted loudly and jumped off the sofa.

"What's my darling, I'm here .." Jack said from behind me.

"Darling ?! You actually dare to call me that while Jackson is in jail for you ?! Get out of here!" She yelled and showed him the direction of the exit.

"Blinky .. Don't yell at him about it. He wasn't himself the last time. We both know how he is. He .."

"Elra thanks, you don't need to protect me, I know what I did.", He said and went down the rest of the stairs. "See you later ..", he actually said, kissed Blinky on her forehead and left the house.

"Where did he go?" I asked in Judge Blake's direction. He just unknowingly shrugged his shoulders.

"I hope he's doing the only right thing .. because if he doesn't, he won't have to come back for the rest of his life .." she said angrily.

"What do you think?"

"What ?! He should kindly get Jackson out of jail!"

"What?!"

Can he really do that ??!