💕78💕

I woke up in the back seat of the car. My first thought was:
Why am I here and Jack at the wheel?
Until I saw Blue's silhouette.

"Where's Jack?" I asked him directly and he looked at me with one quick movement.

"You really scared me!" He said with a laugh. "Since when are you awake?"

"Not long..."

"My father took over and is now driving Jack. You just tipped away ..!"

It came back to me!
How he fiddled with me all the time while driving. I had difficulty holding the steering wheel!

"What is your father doing here?"

"HAH! You will like that! You stupid nut just turned your listening device down, not switched it off. And my father could overhear everything .... And me too ..... a-and I'm still shocked!"

"You heard everything we said?"

"Clearly and every word, sweetheart! He really turned you on..!"

"Oh what. It's just hot air with him. I think that's how this guy relieves his stress. He almost never really touched me sexually, or I'd rather say, it never got to the point where the act came to." . "

"Damn, I already had an half orgasm by listening to it!" He said seriously and I had to laugh.

"Hey! I'm fighting for my life there and you are doing an imaginary masturbation ?!"

"It didn't get that far, but his seductive voice alone .....! Damn, why both are must be so sexy!"

"Oh god, now you've jumped on Jack ?!"

"Why not? They both look very similar! If I can't get Jackson, then Jack!"

"And he's as good as taken. You should have driven Jack Blue, you should have used this little 'still' single phase from him ..." I giggled to myself.

"Oh, just stop! Believe me, I would have granted his every single wish!" He said passionately.

I threw my head back and laughed.
"You poor, that's getting worse and worse for you!"

"Yes, anyway, this guy is still looking at you! Are you sure that this guy is interested in Blinky and not in you? He's already looking back for the upteenth time .." he said to me.

"Believe me, it's not because he's interested ..", but maybe just guilty.
Damn bastard!

He was going to kill me!
I really hoped Judge Blake locked him up.
Should he die in the cell, it went through my head.

I let my tears flow quietly. I was so scared I was going to die!
What would have happened if I hadn't been able to defend myself?

My God, how does this guy ever want to look me in the face again? !!

I'll tell Jackson we're just getting out of here. I was sure Jackson wasn't necessarily going to want to hang out with him.

But then we got stuck in a traffic jam and it was no longer possible to ignore him in the back seat in front of me.
He was sad, yes, Blue didn’t overlook his tear-filled eyes either.

"Damn it, is he saying that He felt sorry?" Blue asked me mesmerizingly.
Then, as if just wanting to confirm Blue's question, he mouthed it.

"I am sorry."

"Fuck .." I heard Blue next to me again. "Ohhh no, you sexy thing! You were very bad this time ..! And young daddy will punish you for it! GRRRRR!"

I couldn't help it, I just had to laugh, but Jack took it as an answer and immediately put a beaming smile on his face.

"Great! Stop your unnecessary comments! It's only because of you that he thinks, I've forgiven him! I didn't mean to laugh."

"Then forgive him girl. He seems to be really serious. Haven't you seen the sad face? Like a toddler! You just have to melt away ..."

No.
My heart still raced when I remembered the moment in the car. He wanted to kill me, I had no doubt about that. And I can't just forget that.

I wasn't even sure if I could ever be alone with him again, or ever turn my back on him.

I had made up my mind and wanted to tell Judge Blake about it if he hadn't already heard!

But when we got to our destination and all 4 knocked on Blinky's door ...
His look in her eyes ...!
I got goosebumps.

There was nothing more of his hatred to be seen!
As if a completely different person was standing in front of me. The hatred that flashed in his eyes every time, when you mentioned her name was currently no longer there.

"J-Jack .." Blinky stuttered and looked at him amazed.

Jack didn't say anything and just stared ...
Until then the little ones announced themselves from inside, or at least one of them.
He came and hugged Blinky's leg and looked fearfully at us all.

"Hello Bianka, I'm Judge Blake ... may we come in for a moment, please?"

"Why with a judge ..?" She asked directly in Jack's direction.

But Jack just looked at the little boy hanging on his mother's leg and I thought he'll never move again.

"Don't worry, Blinky. He just helped us to find you. Please let us in. Don't you think it's time for the truth to come out?"

"I'm not going to give him my children!" She suddenly exclaimed and pulled the little one onto her arm. The little one whined in her chest. "Pshhtt ... everything is fine Jack. Mom was only a little angry for a moment, that wasn't about you .."

"Please Blinky, we come with the nicest intentions. We just want to talk .." said the judge and after a few uncertain looks back and forth, she finally stepped aside and let us in.

I couldn't believe it, but I was the one who had to push Jack to go in... but he suddenly stopped inside again.

Ohhh no Jack!

Now it's up to you, you'll come in and listen to everything. I pulled his sleeve but he held me tight.
"Where are we going ?!" he asked, still confused.

"We'll make you happy again, you bullshit! And don't you dare to ask her, if the children were from Jackson. Because then I'll never forgive you, do you hear ?!"

"They are ...... from me? !!!", he asked and the surprise was written on his face.
I hit him once in the back of the head.

"What did you think, you ..... FULL IDIOT!?! Come on now ..!", And pulled his arm again ... and this time he actually came.