💕49💕

Jackson's view

"Damn shit!" I exclaimed angrily and hit the cupboard.

What is this damn bitch doing to fool me every time ??!

She's a goddamn prostitute who spreads her legs for every guy who comes along, but she won't let me do it!
Even though I paid for it .. for 2 WEEKS !!

But more like a little rub she gave me nothing! I'm still go fucking crazy!

I had pain!
I was fed up with pulling back and letting her do that to me every time.

Every time I asked myself why I allowed this to happen.
Damn it, that 2 year jail really wasn't good for me. It can't be that I had slacked off so much.

In the past I would have done anything to get the woman around ... Oh, I didn't have to do anything, they came by themselves!
Had my appearance changed that much ?!
Didn't I look so good anymore ?!

Damn it, the only thing missing is that this woman makes me complex when I don't have to!

"Why don't you get another woman, Jackson?" I asked myself in the mirror.

She really blew me away with her beauty that day.
Whether it was because I hadn't had a woman for so long, or because she was just torn out of my hands again, I didn't know!
She was different, had tasted so different.

Nowhere did I find this scent!
So many women had been there today, but none had smelled like her.

None of the women whose hands I kissed today had the same soft skin that Elra had.

Even the woman I liked to stay with for several nights every time I was here, even she left me cold that evening.

Nothing..

Gone was the fire that otherwise boiled so strongly in me. This beauty simply overshadowed all other beauties.

What was happening to my senses?
She can't be so master of my body when she didn't even get me close to her!

I finally had to get her over!
As soon as I've had her under me a few times, that'll wear off Jackson. Then she goes her way and I mine.

You will look around for other women again and she will ........
Damn it, just thinking about a man fucking her made me angry.

I sighed, I wasn't feeling well at all.
That will pass Jackson!
You just have to get her around ... And you have to hurry, time is of the essence!

Elra's view

I felt sorry for him.
Yeah, I really felt sorry for him.

He was really annoyed with me and my manner. I think Blue was right, I just bitch around too much.
As he said it was really a miracle that he hadn't dumped me yet.

The men in my old relationships who weren't nearly as handsome and sexy as this Jackson. Even they dumped me after a few months, or even a couple of times.

I couldn't expect patience at the time, probably because I just didn't want to lose them ... Or was afraid of loneliness.
If only I thought back to crying after some!

How pathetic must I have been, or how weak ?!
The good Lord, had created such a man who was just perfect with everything, and I had cried after these nobodies ??!

What do you think I will do with Jackson if he leaves me too?
Or would I have met him earlier!
What would have happened then?

With my naivety at the time and his looks, I probably would let him on the first evening and then said goodbye after a few days for good.

It's good that I didn't meet him earlier. Then I might never have had the pleasure of seeing this man for so long.

Maybe I would never have met him if I hadn't opted for the escort service. Yes, Jackson was the only consolation in this whole thing!

I would love to give in to him!
Giving him what he's been asking for for so long.
But then he'll leave me and ... I just didn't want to think about it!

Again and again I decided to approach him, to finally feel him!
What could be nicer than feeling like the man you love?
As close as possible ... and even closer!

Come on Elra one more day, then you give in to him ...!
I had this thought so often!
But again and again something pulled me back. Always found something not to do.

But I couldn't think of anything else.
The last few months had been so wonderful with him. I didn't want to wait any longer myself, damn it.

Come what may!
He won't wait his entire life for you to finally give in to him!
The women on the island were screaming for his attention.

It was only a matter of time before he turns to them and maybe then his back at you forever.

I won't stop him anymore. The next time he comes, I'll let him ...
Even if he then dumps me, I'll enjoy this couple of times with him.

OK..
Let's turn the tables and stop pushing Jackson.
Let's start seducing him.

I was sure that in his current state, it won't take me long to reach my goal.

Should he get his wish and then I'll start counting back the days.

The first rays of the sun could already be seen and today I couldn't sleep any more.
I went to the closet and changed.