💕83💕

So I didn't know what to think of it.
The Jack I just had in front of me was just breathtaking. As if this bad Jack never existed!
I mean, I couldn't hold a grudge either because ... I just couldn't!

Jack was like an annoying kid who always had something to say and kept trying to engage Jackson in a conversation. But Jackson wouldn't let himself be persuaded and each time he gave Jack a dirty or warning look.

Which only brought something to Jack for the moment, but then he started all over again less than 2 minutes later and drove Jackson insane ... but he still wasn't physical.

I wasn't sure what was going on in front of me and looked questioningly at Blinky.
"Jack stop, Elra already looks so strange. Have you never seen they like this?" She asked me with a smile.

"You mean they are always like that?"

"Yeah, you get used to it too .." and just winked. "Now leave him alone ..!" She hissed softly to Jack.

"Yes, it's okay! I wanted to tell him one thing here, otherwise he'll jump at my throat in front of all the people ..." he whispered a little louder, deliberately so that Jackson could hear it too.

"Yes, tell me that here and then I'll come up with a special torture for you .."

Blinky giggled and my mouth was just open.
Jack provoked him properly and Jackson responded to the provocation, which Jack just giggled at!

"As you can probably already imagine, me and Blinky intend to marry .."

"Which is actually long overdue ..!" He said reproachfully.

"Yes, yes, I'll catch up on everything! From now on I won't make any more mistakes ...", he said eagerly. And then suddenly just old Jack again, as if a different personality had suddenly invaded him. "...... and will not allow you to do any .."

Jackson threw his head back and laughed.
"Woe to you interfering in my life! You will never see me again, I swear! You have done enough. I will go to Hawaii with Elra and you will be happy here with Blinky .."

"Of course we will visit each other regularly .."

"I can't get around it .."

"Don't be so mean! You also know that you can't be without me .." he said confidently.

"But only you think so ..." Jackson mumbled quietly to himself.

"Well, let's get back to our topic ... What are your intentions regarding Elra ...?" He said suddenly and my eyes went wide.

"Hey! How do you get on me all of a sudden?" I asked surprised and Jack just winked at me.

"My intentions with her, they don't give a shit about you!", Jackson hissed suddenly angry and moved threateningly on the seat in his direction.

"Mommy!", Jack suddenly shouted and grabbed Blinky's arm fearfully.

WHAT?!
WAS I IN THE WRONG MOVIE ?!

But Blinky just laughed to herself and Jack grinned too.
I looked over at Jackson, the corners of his mouth twitched as well.

"What's wrong with you both damn ?! Please act normal again .." I said laughing and Jackson threw the pillow at Jack, laughing.

"That's normal .." said Blinky.

"Whether you want it or not, it's my business. Since Elra came into your life. She is now under my personal protection ..", Jack said snuggly.

It got better and better!

"Cool off you dump! I'll marry Elra if that's what you're trying to find out ?!"

"Wonderful! That's exactly what it was. And when do you intend to do that?"

"I've just got out of jail, my useless other half! I haven't planned anything yet .."

"Wonderful, you don't need that either. Why don't you get married with us right away?" He said suddenly with shining eyes.

Jackson immediately looked in my direction.
So that was going in an unwanted direction!

"Wouldn't it be better if we discussed that with Jackson himself ... Alone!" And looked over at Blinky with flashing eyes.

What were the two of them up to ?!
It looked like I had instigated her to do it !!

"I think so too, though. We should discuss this alone ..." Jackson said, sliding over to me and putting his arm around me. "We have to cancel the party because we have to plan our wedding."

"Jackson, stop it!" I hissed at him.

"You don't need that. Everything is settled. I'm serious, if you really intend to marry her, get married on the same day as us. You know that we only extended our engagement because I'm waiting for you.. "said Jack." That was always our plan .. "

"Jack, I'm going to marry Elra but not in a double pack! That was always your wish, not mine .." Jackson said a little annoyed.

"Then it was just my wish, so what ?! What's wrong with getting married to my twin brother on the same day? Please Jackson .."

"OK Jack, we'll do it the way you want it .." and gave up.

It was getting on my nerves!

"Does anyone here ask me ..... Or even Blinky ?!"

They can't treat us like air!

"Hey! What are you complaining ?! I thought you want to marry me ?!" Jackson asked this time and seemed really surprised.

"Yes, but ... don't be so ... with orders ..!"

"We'll celebrate our own later ... in Hawaii. Otherwise we'll never get rid of him, okay?" He asked with a wink.

I just nodded slightly and didn't know what to say.
"We agree!" Said Jackson and grinned.

"Well, the appointment is next week .. And there is an important pre-wedding rule that every couple must follow .."

"Ohh Jack, you always with your games! What kind of rules damn it ?!" he roared.

"I'll only say it if you follow them too!"

"Well, then don't say anything. What I don't know a lot, doesn't make me hot .." and shrugged his shoulder.

"This is serious, Jackson! It's about our wedding and rules are rules .."

"Ok damn it! What's that rule?" He moaned and simply threw his head back against the seat.

"No sex before the wedding ..." Jack said seriously and grinned like a honey cake horse.

"What!?!" Jackson exclaimed, scurrying his head back up.

"You agreed, Jackson. You don't touch Elra before the wedding .."

"I'll do the devil ..!" He said, laughing to himself and threw his head back on the seat.

That was probably with, we'll leave earlier ... Or not?