💕7💕

May I take the beautiful lady out to dinner tomorrow evening?" Jack asked when he had dropped me back home with Mary.

"Yes, of course. We can go to Jackson first. I would be really happy if this matter was clarified in advance .."

"We will Elra. Please .. I just want to spend some time with you. Court you. Please allow me this time .."

"No problem young man, Elra will be ready tomorrow night, when are you coming to pick her up?"

I looked at Mary with twinkling eyes. If it were up to her, she would drag me straight to the altar with him!

"Would be ok at 6pm?" He asked smiling and winking at me.

"Gladly Jack. We'll see you tomorrow evening ..", and just turned around and stepped into the house.

I left the door open so Mary could come after me.
Less than 3 seconds later she came running.

"Why are you running away ?! You didn't even say goodbye to him!" She said indignantly as she closed the door behind her.

"Mary don't exaggerate. He'll be back tomorrow night."

"Maybe, but after he proposed to you, he's like your fiancé! You can't give him the cold shoulder!"

"I haven't. I accepted his invitation ..."

"Oh what the heck! He seems to be really in love with you! He's a really nice man!"

In love??

There was still a problem with me, I wasn't quite sure. Even if the proposal blew my mind at first, it didn't feel like it anymore.

Did that really exist?
Love at first sight?

Maybe it actually did exist, but I was sure it wouldn't exactly hit me.

"Is that okay if I lie down? I'm really broken."

"Do that, my child. I'm here making myself some tea. Shall I make you one too?"

"No, otherwise I can't sleep ..."

"Ok, then off to bed with you! Get some sleep. We'll see you for breakfast .."

"Good night ..." I said and withdrew to my room.

I let out a sigh of relief when I was finally to myself.
Mary had been next to me for days and was thundering full of ideas about what we could plan for the wedding.

As hard as I tried to get her down from the 7th cloud, she wouldn't get down there!
She just didn't stop talking!

What was wrong with me?
I met Jack 3 days ago and I still remember exactly what kind of effect he had left on me.

It was just a dream of all women!
A man who wasn't into sex without a ring!
Yes...!
They wouldn't cheat on you either, even though they looked so good!

What more could a woman want?
Good looking, loyal, and rich too ...
What stopped me from telling this man to say, yes I will?

Was it really as he said it was?
Love at first sight??
I mean, there was really something like that, but did it really hit me?

Was he the man I've been waiting for so long?

I sighed in despair and just threw myself on the bed!
He was gorgeous yes!
I would probably have accepted his proposal a few years ago ... Or not ?!

Oh God!
I was so confused!

If that's what Jack says:

Love at first sight!

Then why the fuck did he send me to his brother ?!

He could have asked someone else after seeing me!
I could have slept with Jackson too!

And I wouldn't have been averse at all ... I would even have liked to!

I hadn't thought of Jack's proposal at all, I'd completely forgotten that!
I know Jackson will be looking for me when he's out of jail.

But how am I supposed to make it clear to him that I'm going to marry his brother now ... ???
You just don't do that!

I wish Jack would take us to Jackson as soon as possible so I could hear his confirmation. Only then can I concentrate on Jack and his advances ... I just didn't have a clear head!

I didn't feel like thinking anymore. I crawled under the covers and fell asleep after a short while.

The next morning I woke up with a wonderful scent and opened my eyes.
There was a bouquet of red roses on my bed and I smiled at the sight of them.

Those were the same roses Jack had brought me to the hospital.
Every day he brought new ones with him and greeted me with a gentle kiss.

I took the note that was also attached to the bouquet and read it through.

"I'm looking forward to tonight ..

Jack.."

"You could have thought of something special, Jack!" I laughed to myself and got out of bed.

I quickly went over to the bathroom and washed my face.
I saved the shower for later because I still wanted to prepare for dinner.

Even if I wasn't entirely convinced of his love, I still wanted to look pretty!
I'll give this guy his chance.

Let's see if he will really persuade me ?!

And for that, I should give him a reason. Always look beautiful so that no one else piques your interest!

I was really excited to see how he will convince me ?!