💕31💕

"Elra! Come here.... now!" Jack yelled into the bathroom behind me.

"Please Jack, I'll be out in a minute. Leave me alone for a moment .."
I went to the sink and splashed water on my face.

What just happened
Jackson kissed me ...!
And he wasn't with any blonde ... with any other woman!
It was all just a lie !!
All because he ...!?

Yes, why had he lied?
Then I remembered the image that we had given him with Jack.
You deserve it, Elra.
What did you expect?

How I would have loved to tell him the truth. Said that the marriage is just a farce and he only does it to hurt him.
Jack had said that Jackson loved me, or no, he said he was very happy right now.

He just kissed me.
"Come out now, Elra. We need to talk .." Jack said a little more calmly this time.

"OK .." I said and dried my face on the towel.
I stepped out and was a little irritated when I didn't see him immediately.
"Jack?"

"Here I am .." he said suddenly, behind the bathroom door, when I closed it again.

"Are you crazy ?! Why are you hiding behind the door?" I asked him laughing and shook my head slightly while I sat down on the armchair we had in the bedroom.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me then.

I looked at him and thought, why shouldn't I laugh, there's nothing wrong with it.
"Just because you suddenly stepped out from behind the door .." I said a little exaggerated.

He came and sat on the windowsill across from me.
"What happened down in the library, Elra?"

"Nothing ... I told you everything besides Jackson .."

"I am already aware of that. I just want to hear the version without Jackson ..", and then looked at me as if I was hiding something ... Which was actually true.

"There's no version without Jackson. I told you what happened .."

He said nothing and seemed to pierce me with his eyes. I wasn't exactly sure why he was acting this way.
Was he listening at the door?
I hope not...

He came over to me in a few steps and knelt down next to me.
"I don't believe you Elra. It's the middle of the night, you in your dressing gown in the library, which is also locked ... And that with Jackson, who would love to fuck you. And only 1 hour, after you have left the bedroom you knock screaming on the door. What were you doing inside for so long? "

So I don't know why, I got really weird about it ... Or the way he talked ... Especially the tone of his voice.
Unusually calm considering the subject we were talking about.
Too calm.

"I'll repeat it again, Jack. He wanted ..."

"I don't want to hear the same lyre again, Elra!" He suddenly shouted and I looked at him, startled.

"There's no other version, Jack."

Suddenly he grabbed my face and pushed me back into the chair.
"Tell me, do I look like a fool from there ?!"

"Jack, my face!"

"Shut up!" He hissed at me. "Did he approach you ?! Did you melt in his arms ?!"

Damn it, was he at the door the whole time ?!

"Say it!"

"Yes, he did. But I didn't let him! You know Jackson. With him you have to say it more times .....!"

"I knew it!" He yelled. "You let him kiss you while you were married to me! Do you know how you put me next to him ?!"

Suddenly he let go of my face and slapped me hard on the face.
"No ... I swear it wasn't like that, Jack! It was completely harmless."

"And why does his scent stick to you ?! I can smell him on you from here !!!"

What?

"You will pay for that, Elra! We had a deal with you, but you broke the rules."
Then suddenly he got up. "Do you remember what will happen if you break the rules?"

"Y-you're not gonna ...?"

"Yes Elra, that's exactly what I'll do .." he said, suddenly turning on his heel.

"Jack!" I screamed in panic and ran after him. I wrapped my arms around his leg so he wouldn't run any further. "Please, nothing really happened. I really didn't sleep with him. Please Jack, you can't expect him to change from one day to the next. About 10 days ago he still ensnared me. Something like that works not at the push of a button! I'm honest, he only kissed me briefly ... but I withdrew from him immediately. "

"You didn't reply? !!" he asked and I could see in his face that he didn't believe any of it.
I chose to tell him the truth. He screamed anyway.
At least I'm telling the truth and couldn't go wrong.

"Yes, but only briefly! He took me by surprise. I quickly came to my senses! I didn't want it to happen, that's why I screamed for you! Please Jack, you have to believe me!"

Damn it!
That was just a quick kiss!

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up to him.
"I'm going to ask you a question now and I hope you give me the right answer."

"Yes, I will not lie! Red red red, if I lie I'm dead ...!" I said quickly.

"I hope so, because if not ..." he said and stopped speaking.
He didn't need that either, I knew what came after "if not"!

"No .. please! What do you want to ask me?"

"Did you sleep with him after we got married ?!"

"No, I haven't, I swear! God is my witness!"
I quickly put my arms around his neck and continued pleading to him.

Oh God!
I just hated it!
Why can't Jackson sit in his corner and just be angry ?? !!!

But suddenly I felt Jack's hand on my head ..... How he stroked my hair.

"OK .. I believe you, be quiet now," he said gently and kissed my temple. "Please, next time when he comes back into the room and you are alone, leave the room on the spot, okay?" And forced me to look at him.

"Yes!" I said quickly and wiped the tears from my eyes. "The next time I will take the room key directly with me, then he cannot lock either ..!" I assured him.

"... And leave the room immediately, ok?", He asked again, stroking my chin with his thumb.

"OK ..!" I said beaming and hugged him again. "Thanks.."

"Well, go to bed and sleep now. I just want to take a quick shower and then come right after .."

"OK.", I just said and quickly crawled under the covers while he disappeared into the bathroom.

Sleeping!??!
I won't take my eyes off you anymore Jack!
I didn't trust this guy a bit !!