💕69💕

"Isn't there anything Jack could write in? Has he nothing to do with the forged passports? Just jealousy?"

Ohhh!
I was about to burst!
My head was a mess!
How many times did he ask me that, always the same thing and I thought he was kidding me.

"Yes, for the 20th time! I didn't see him doing anything bad, except the one time when he just showed me his gun! And he never used it, so I didn't see anything!"

It was really bad!
Telling him only the bare essentials, not too much!

Damn!
I told him everything!

I don't know how he did it, but we even got to Jack's gun. But damn it, Jack wasn't to blame!
He acted out of jealousy and only provoked Jackson, he analyzed him in a short time.

"He's just hurt .."

"Great! And what about all the threats he made to me ?!"

"He may have said it, but did he let one of the threats come true?"

"He said he'd turn Jackson over to the police if I didn't sleep with him because he didn't think our marriage was convincing enough!"

"Did he do it?"

"No, because we ran away in time .."

"Yeah, so he didn't do anything. He didn't force you. Rather, he tricked you into exploiting your weakness for Jackson. And he probably wanted to turn him over to the police for the same reason Jackson stood up for. So. So.. he actually did something nice for him .. "he actually said.

"WHAT ?! Something nice ?! He was in jail because of him ..! Innocent ..."

"OHH no! Jackson wasn't innocent in his cell, but Jack may have something to do with that topic."

"And what about the fact that he paid Paul to collect information about Jackson ..... And then what happened to me?" I said shortly before tears.

It can't be that he gets off scot-free!
It was his fault that I ended up with this Paul.

"Eh ... I just got a completely absurd thought.", And shook himself lightly. "Does Jackson know about the incident with Paul?"

"Eh .. yes. He heard it from Mary and I didn't deny it .."

"Ohhh shit! Come on! Bring me the phone!" He suddenly yelled to Blue and he ran and brought it to him.

With quick movements he pressed the keys and listened. Then suddenly he started talking loudly.
"This is Judge Blake! Get the guard on the phone right away. It's an emergency!"

I was completely surprised and didn't know why he had panicked so suddenly. But then he spoke again.

"Yes? ........ And where is he? ......... What happened ?!", he asked aloud again. "Oh shit! I'm coming!" And hung up quickly.

"What is ?! Is something with Jackson ?!" I asked quickly.

"I hope he's telling the truth! If not, it won't work after 8 months of freedom, Jackson!" He hissed to himself as he put on his jacket.

"Please take me with you!" I said and stopped him.

"As far as I'm concerned .." he said and I grabbed my jacket as well.

I sat down next to him and didn't know what had happened.
"Tell me, please, what did Jackson do? Why do you say he ..."

"Because that damn idiot grabbed Paul and maybe ..... OHH, if that's the only reason you faced Jackson, then you can only dream of your freedom!"

"But why? Just because he beat him up?"

"No, there were knives involved ... And I don't know how far he's injured ..." he said then and looked out the window.

Icy cold air permeated my body and something went black before my eyes.
"Jackson is hurt?"

"No! He hurt ... notably Paul!"

Every single picture with Paul passed my eyes, I remembered every single word Jackson had said ..... but no!
He certainly didn't do that.

"Where ... did he hurt Paul?" I asked carefully.

He looked at me again and I could see my thoughts reflected in his eyes.
"I hope not .." he just said and turned back to the window. "Because then I can no longer help him either .."

I was overcome by tears.
I prayed inwardly that he really hadn't, because then he would really have to stay inside longer.
"Am I still allowed to visit him, Your Honor?" I asked quietly.

"Elra, we'll go first and I'll listen to it. There are sure to be video recordings. Maybe that's just a misunderstanding .. In the meantime I'll tell them to let you see Jackson. Ok? He's in the hospital room because he has a cut .. "

"OK, thank you ..!" I beamed all over my face and wiped the tears from my eyes.

As soon as we got there, I didn't move from the judge's side and was afraid that I would be asked questions or that they would tell the judge that I wasn't allowed in.

I know, absurd thought!
When do you have a judge by your side who would decide it in the end anyway?
With him as an attachment, it just went faster.

"Take the lady to the prisoner Jackson, please. He's in the sickroom," he said to the guard and then to me. "I'll pick you up there then .."

"OK, your honor!", I said happily and hurried through the corridors ..... which I actually already knew.

But this time he had a bloody bandage on his hand.
"Jackson!" I exclaimed and got a smile from him as soon as he saw me at the door.