💕50💕

Jackson's  view

It didn't go on like this. I had to talk to Elra.
I can't play with my cock in the shower like a little boy forever.
If at least it would bring something!

I just couldn't sleep and went to the terrace. I just needed fresh air to be able to think clearly again.

I just had to use the right words ...... Oh fuck!

I think I'm about to start crying.

IN WHITE?!!!
Why is she doing this ??!

I just threw myself on the chair and closed my eyes.
Most likely it was just a pipe dream, or just my frustration made me see things I would like to see!

She's not Jackson, she said she was tired, she wanted to go to bed!
I dared again and looked down at the pool ....... yes, she was down by the pool actually doing her laps.

Shit!
Maybe should I pretend I got the same idea?
Would she run away if I joined her?

OHH, I just want to watch and enjoy!

Without wasting any more time, I quickly changed my clothes and grabbed a towel and hurried down to the pool.

Oh god ... she was actually there with only a bikini, what ... Uhh!

Was it tighter than usual? !!
Fuck it Jackson, it was white!
It doesn't get any tighter!

Determined, I went to the pool and didn't take my eyes off her.
She saw me coming and then climbed straight out of the water ... And looking at her ... They could really shot me, I would not have felt anything.

"Good morning, couldn't you sleep either?" She asked before dabbing her arms with the towel.

"No, I couldn't .."
I jumped straight into the water before I forgot myself!
As soon as I'm there, she ran away again!

Why are you coming down, Jackson ?! Look at her from above and that's it!

Sometimes my brain really skipped and I just wasn't able to see what's coming.
But damn it!
Why should I always just see? !!

She knows what kind of condition I'm in, she can't walk around with something like that in front of my nose!

This must finally come to an end!
I don't let her heat me up every time so that she can drop me like a hot potato again!

Determined to talk to her in the house to confront her, I turned around and stopped when I just saw her lying on the lounger.

She didn't run away, she stayed.

That was the opportunity!

I swam back and got out of the pool and lay down on the lounger next to her. Really cool Jackson, don't move!

Otherwise you will startle her.
I just closed my eyes not to look at her!

But damn it, I had saved every inch of her body and that gave me back my brain!
I wanted so badly to see her ...
Nobody can take that!

I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at her before she got the idea to leave.
Her wet body, on which the first rays of the sun fell, made her body shine.

Her breasts ...
Which was mostly covered by her bikini, caressed her soft chest. I could see the bulge and struggled with my weaker self not to touch it.

Then her nipple stabbed me in the eye, protruding like a small pearl from under the fabric.
I could clearly see her dark nipple under the white fabric.

I couldn't help it, my hand went by itself and ran over her hard nipple.
I saw her goosebumps on her arms and wanted to go on.

"Are you in pain?", She asked me, although I didn't really understand what she meant by pain.

"No .. I just enjoy the sight of you .."

I whined inwardly as I looked down at her body ... Don't look Jackson!
She won't let you do that anyway.
Stay up there, they're closer!

"Do you remember the day you came to me in jail?"

"Yeah, what about it?" She asked, turning her head to me.

"You had a strapless dress and I just tore it off of you .. And your breasts jumped at me with their full splendor ... They looked the same ..", and again stroked her nipple. "They were hard .."

She held my finger and put my hand aside without saying a word.
"But damn it, I couldn't suck it. We didn't have enough time. Not even very briefly ..."

"You're crazy ..", she laughed and turned her head away again. "What kind of things you keep your head busy with. No wonder that you always have a permanent hard cock.." she said again with her eyes closed.

I just couldn't figure her out ...

"Why are you fighting with me, beauty?" I gently stroked her nipple again and she twitched slightly on the spot. "What kind of prostitute are you? Others would have opened their legs a long time ago, but you ... play the hottest games with me .."

She pushed my hand off her chest again.
"Stop calling me that all the time! If there weren't any men like you, then I would never have ended up there .."

"What kind of man do you think I am?"

She turned to me and looked at me angrily.
"You are a man who only sees women as an object of pleasure. Who attacks her a few times without regard to her feelings and then throws her away like a dirty rag ... To then take a new one ...", she said and looked at me judgmental.

"Strange ... That's exactly what I didn't do to you .."

"Don't pretend you haven't tried. If I'd let you, I'd have been dumped long ago .." and looked away defiantly again.

I had to laugh and pulled her face back to me.
"I'm far from dumping you, beauty .." and kissed her gently on the lips. "It's not just your lips that I want to kiss. Apart from what you've been doing with my cock for months ... Are there still some chickens that we will pluck together. But first we will calm my cock again and then .. the 2nd part begins.."

"Slowly Jackson ..", she laughed and pushed me away again ...!

"What else ?!"

"I couldn't breathe!" She roared and glared at me with her eyes.

That's enough!
I grabbed her and threw her right back in the pool!

"Are ..... you .. cough cough ... Still ok in your senses ?!", and looked at me in surprise.

"I've been out of my mind for a long time! Come here ..!" I said annoyed and held out my hand to help her out of the pool.
But she refused.

"Thanks .. I can get out myself. Stay away from me!", She said and brushed her hair from her face.

You would like that!

As soon as she stepped out of the water I reached under her legs and carried her back to the bed.
"You stay there! If you don't hear, you'll end up in the water again! And we repeat that over and over ... Until you listen to me!"

"What should I listen to ?! Spread your legs Elra! Release me from my pain Elra! I'm not your damn puppet!"

Damn it...
Her body was visible under her bikini ... I could see everything ... EVERYTHING!

God Almighty!
She can't do that!
I rushed to her before she got away from me.

I sat down on my bed again and took her hand in mine.
"Please Elra, we have to talk. It just can't go on like this. I beg you .. I won't do anything, just talk!" I said desperately.

It was questionable whether I would really be able to do that.

"OK, just talk ..", she said and stayed in her seat.

OK.