💕6💕

"I knew it!" Mary jumped up and hopped around in her place, delighted. "Didn't I tell you girl !! You never know when love will meet you ?!"

Yes...
We actually talked about that.
But who expects that to happen after a short time ?!

It was just so unrealistic, so fake .. When did he fall in love with me ?!
And was I in love with him at all ?!
He looked good yeah, good to kneel down!

But I can't marry someone just because he's good-looking !!
I was long out of the age when you mainly dream of a handsome prince and he wasn't that young either!

You can't make such a decision so quickly!

"Mary will you leave us alone for a moment, please?"

"Oh .. Of course ..!", She said, embarrassed, and hurried out of the room.

As soon as she stepped out of the room, Jackson moved closer to me and took my hand in his.
"What is this Jack? Since when did you decide to marry me?"

"After the first moment when I saw you .." he said and kissed the back of my hand tenderly.

Yeah... clear!

"And then you sent me to Jackson to fuck my brain out of my body ?!"

He leaned over and kissed me on the lips.
"If you come back untouched, then you are meant for my bed ... I said. Do you remember?"

"I didn't come back untouched, damn it!"

"I was only interested in Jackson. He didn't sleep with you .."

"But he kiss..!"

Immediately he put his hand on my lips.
"Please .. We're talking about Jackson. Do you know how many women he kisses a day ?!"

Ohh!

"Then why did you send me to him when he would have received one immediately after his release anyway ..?!"

"He told the judge that if he didn't get a woman before he was out, he would rape one .."

"WHAT?!"

Well, he was a bit urgent, I have to admit, but more in a sympathetic way and not like a rapist.

"Maybe I don't know Jackson very well, but I don't know you either. And just because I think you look good, I don't want to marry you! I'm not a little kid!"

"Yet you are as beautiful as the princesses in fairy tales that the children always read .."

So.. I really had to laugh.
"Jack! Stop that! I won't marry a man I don't know, even if he looks like a prince from a fairy tale that the children always read .." I countered.

He was smiling all over his face and I just admired that beautiful smile. It reminded me so of Jackson when he said.
"You did great beauty!"

He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips.
"Then allow me to woo you... Give me the chance to completely conquer your heart .."

"However, you are forgetting something very important Jack .."

"Teach me beautiful Elra .."

"Even though I haven't slept with Jackson, I got really close to him. What will you tell him when he comes back home and suddenly sees the woman by his side who he almost fucked?"

"We'll visit him and tell him. Jackson will be the last to mourn a woman. He'll show understanding."

"So that means he's not coming out? Did this Paul report him ..?"

"Yes, he comes out ... His detention was only extended by 2 weeks and he has a big bill on his neck, because the inmates hacked everything that got into their fingers. But I've already paid that .." said he laughing.

"They didn't mention the thing about the guard?"

"No, Paul wasn't honest. He has been researched for a long time. They said he have given out information for money that actually had to stay inside the prison .."

Ohh!
That damn bastard!

"Then he was definitely the one who told the men there that Jackson had let come a woman!" I remembered immediately.

"I think so too. But you know what?" He asked with a smile and gently stroked my cheek.

"What?"

"For once, I'm very happy that he did that. Because then I wouldn't have been able to get you."

So .. it was flattering the way he adored me.

"Thanks, but I would have loved to save myself the whole thing with Paul," I said coldly. "So I'll get Mary in now. She's been waiting outside the door for far too long."

"OK, I'll get her in .." and he gave me a kiss before running to the door. "Would the ladies want something to drink?"

"No thanks!"

"OK my darling, I'll be right back .." he said and slipped through the door.

"And when is the wedding?", She squealed and looked at me with shining eyes.

"I haven't accepted yet .."

"Tell me, are you mad ?! He proposed marriage to you, looks great and is filthy rich! What are you thinking about ?! Weren't you the one who kept complaining that men only want one thing ?! "

"I don't know him! And there is one more thing that I have to sort out .."

"What?"

"I just need time, Mary .." I said then, lying back on my pillow.

There was still Jackson ...
Even if not so much had happened between us, something had happened.

Even if Jack turned that down, I know what happened with Jackson. And as long as I have no certainty, I won't do anything.

I was afraid.