💕16💕

Jackson's view

It can't be, damn it!
That damn guy actually did it!
Ohhh if I get him in my hands !!

What happened?
Did Jack have him locked up?
Did she say yes to him because he ...... Ohhhh those were too many questions for me!

I ran back to her door and knocked. Surprisingly, she tore the door open after a short time and looked at me just as surprised.

She cried ...

Immediately her gaze darkened and before she did anything I would regret, I put my foot on the door so she wouldn't slam it.

"Oh god, what's that supposed to mean?" She whined and tried to squeeze it shut and then looked at my foot and gave up.

She just went in. I entered quickly and closed the door behind me. I took the key so that she wouldn't get the idea to run away.

After a short search I found her in her kitchen. She had put coffee on and was preparing 2 mugs. I didn't say anything and just sat on the table. Only when the coffee was ready did she come to the table with 2 cups and then said:

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything, from the beginning. How he ordered you and what happened afterwards."

"I was the 3rd girl that he ordered .." she started to tell. "He was very friendly and treated me lovingly. I thought he adored me like most customers do. But he said he wasn't the one I should make happy, it was you .." she said and saw at me.

Yeah, we couldn't even finish that, damn it!

"I just have to go to jail with you. I ......" she said and bowed her head in embarrassment.

"Tell me ..." I said and encouraged her to continue.

"I-I flirted with him. But I really didn't think of something like that. I asked what if you weren't ready and I had to come back. Would he stand in for you .."

She was silent again and then said.

"He then said he would marry me right away ... Because I returned to his hands untouched .."

"And we didn't have sex .."

"When I left the room I didn't think a bit about his proposal, why should I? I didn't even take it seriously! But when I woke up later in the hospital, he came ... and didn't go again. Everyday he came and took care of me. He said that he loved me and wanted to marry me .. "

"But Elra, I don't understand why he sends you to me when he falls in love with you at first sight?"

"I know, in retrospect I also notice that it was absurd. But he was always with me, every day. He was eating ice cream with me at the fair, he said he was last there with his fiancée. And he went with me flirted with me and always behave discreetly. Respected me and not even approached. He said he doesn't like sex without a ring ... until the day you came back nothing happened. That day was the first time he approached me .. "she said, laying her head on the table.

What?

"Eh .. what else did he tell you about his fiancée?"
He hadn't spoken of her in a long time. That was so long ago ...

"Nothing ... just that she chose someone else. He said he left her. Did she cheat on him?" She asked me then.

"No.."

He had completely misunderstood the situation and hadn't even listened to it, neither to her nor to me.
He had been bitter since then and I had never seen a woman by his side again.

"How do you know?"

"She told me .." I said quickly.

"OK ..", and thank God didn't tinker with it any more. "Did you find out who said it ... I mean, that you ordered a woman, or was it actually Paul himself?"

"I wouldn't be surprised, that damn bastard!"

"He said he couldn't stand you."

"He didn't like anyone! He was just an asshole who just tried to make life difficult for the inmates. But Elra believe me, if I had known what he was up to, I swear I would not have ordered you. I really feel very sorry.. "

"It's not that you would have ordered me straight away. If it didn't happened to me, it would have been someone else. Don't worry about it. So ... Is there anything else you want to know, did I answered all your questions?"

"Well, not all of them, but I don't think you can answer some of them at all. But .... in case I come up with something, can I come?"

She rolled her eyes and then looked at me angrily again.
"I'm serious Jackson, I don't want to have anything more to do with you two. That short time was enough for me. It shouldn't be .." she said coldly and shrugged her shoulder.

What?!

"I haven't done anything to you, Elra. Why are you mad at me?"

"Jackson, I'm not mad at you, damn! How many more times should I say that ?!"

"Yes you are! You blame me for Paul! If I hadn't hit him, he wouldn't have done it .."

"Ohhh yeah damn it! It's your fault and I'm very mad at you! I told you he did it on purpose, he provoked you! Why did you have to hit him ?! Are you satisfied now ?!"

She was right, she warned me ... And I hadn't listened to her.
"I'll see you again .." I said and left her alone in her kitchen.

I heard her groan as far as the front door.
"You have to go through Elra now, you make me feel guilty .. So I'll settle it. Before that, I won't rest .." I said to myself.