💕11💕

"You're crazy! You let everything prepare for me while I was in the hospital ...?! And without knowing whether I would accept your application or not?" I asked him, astonished.

The room was as big as half my apartment!

He sat down with me on the bed and stroked my cheek.
"It belonged to my fiancée. I didn't touch it until I met you. I replaced all the furniture. Nothing of the past is in this room anymore .." he said gently.

I sighed and took him in my arms.
"Oh Jack, I really don't know what to do with you? Why are you so ..?"

"How am I?" He asked with a grin and looked at me.

"You are so ... perfect! You are what I am waiting for all my life. But you came to me in the most impossible way that it really gives you a stomach ache!"

"I promise you this stomach ache will go away. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Just say yes .."

"I know Jack damn it! To be honest, I'm on the verge of a yes. You are a man that every woman wishes for! I really find you with everything you offer me just ... a dream! But I still prefer the Ask back if I love you too .... Although I am already melting in the sight of you! I can't scream it out, you understand? "

He kissed my temple and sighed.
"Is it because we haven't spoken to Jackson yet?"

"Maybe, I don't know! But this is very important to me, please! I'm sure that after that I will definitely be relieved. I just don't want to feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I just want to be sure, ok ? Please! "And looked at him pleadingly.

"OK, I promise you, tomorrow after breakfast we will go to Jackson and get his okay. You will see .."

A great burden slipped from my shoulders and I squealed in delight.
"Thanks Jack! I'm sure it is!" And hugged him again.

"Nothing is more important to me than your well-being, Elra. I'm sorry that I dragged this out. Please forgive me .. I really just wanted to be with you for a few days .."

Awww!

I pressed my lips to his and could have devoured him with joy!
We'll finally talk to Jackson and then I can breathe again!

Just put me in the arms of this man and enjoy my life with him!

He laughed to my lips and pulled back slightly.
"Does that mean you're staying here tonight?" And gently brushed the strands from my face.

"Yes.."

He pulled me to his lips and kissed me again. He caressed my face and nudged his nose lightly against mine.
"I love you, Elra .." he whispered softly. "And I hope you do it too .."

"I've never been so happy in my life as with you Jack. I've never felt in a man what I feel in you! Please don't let go of me .. Please! Otherwise I'll die!"

I just couldn't believe my luck and my heart just went crazy.
"I won't dear .." I heard him whisper against my neck. "From now on you belong to Jack. And nothing will ever separate us .."

I felt his kiss on my neck and a tremor ran through my body. He just sucked on and his tongue just felt so hot.

It wasn't like when we watched the movie. It felt different, so more intense, so more ... REAL.

"Has anyone ever told you that you smell divine?" He whispered against my neck.

Jackson had said the same after touching my face trembling ... Jackson!
Get out of my head!

Tomorrow we will talk and then you will go straight to find another woman ... And you will tell her the same thing because you haven't had sex for so long!