💕77💕

You are probably wondering:

"Why the FUCK did you kiss Jack now? !!"

I really didn't had any bad thoughts about it. It was just because he needed it at the moment ... a comfort.
And I just felt sorry for his anger, which he had for years, for nothing and again for nothing!

I'm not a monster!

But that I was an idiot, that was a fact! That I fell for it every time.
Just his constantly returning look in the rear-view mirror and that with a winning smile, threw it straight in my face!

"What was the kiss for?" He actually asked brightly.

Because I was the stupidest person in the whole world!

"You just looked so sad, it wasn't meant bad .." I said with a quick look at him.

"Still... my cock is hard ... Do you want a little fuck?"

"Shut your damn mouth, Jack .."

"You started with this.."

"Damn it, I said I just wanted to comfort you! The topic Blinky made you look so sad ..!"

"I would prefer you just sit on my cock and fuck the sadness out of my body ..."

"Fuck you Jack!"

Damn asshole!
I would have been surprised if this lovely way had lasted a long time!

"Jack would much rather fuck you .."

This guy was really getting on my nerves!
I just stepped on the accelerator and drove faster so that we could get there even faster and finally this misunderstanding was cleared and we could get back to normal!

"Did my words make you so nervous that you have to drive faster?" He suddenly breathed into my ear.

I reflexively stepped on the brake and slowed down again.
"Yes, stop. And come to the back seat. I'm already get out my cock for you."

I immediately stopped at the roadside.
"Jack, what's your problem, damn?!" I yelled backwards.

"What? Do you want me to come up front?"

"No! Shut the fuck up and put your cock back!"

"Why are you screaming at me? First you seduce me and when I agree to fuck, you scream at me?" He asked me with a grin.

"Please stop that!"

I know this guy isn't one of those and I hated it when he acted like that.

I restarted the engine and hit the gas pedal.
I really wish I could beam myself to New York!

"Oh ... Fuck .." he moaned softly behind me, as if he was actually .....!

Damn it?!
What was he doing there ?!

"I swear if you have anything unpacked ...?!"

"What are you going to do then? Are you going to come back and give me a blow job?"

"You would like that, yeah!"

It was best to ignore him!
Should he fucking jerk off if he wants to.
Just don't look!

"I would really want that .. how you suck it deep into your mouth ... and I want to hear smacking noises .."

"I hope your cock will fall off!"

"Oh come on, don't be like that. You don't even know how it feels ...! Well, although you do! There is no big difference to Jackson's. Maybe you missed Jackson's cock? I offer it to you .."

I've never been so mad at him in my entire life. So if I had a knife I would separate him from his manhood.

I was really brave!
I just think Jack needs to swap the gas pedal on the way back. Suddenly he was right behind my seat.

"Are you crazy! Don't touch me!"

"Why? A hand job might change your mind ...? If you want, I'll come forward and lick you with my tongue ...", and his hand landed on my hip.

I startled briefly and slapped his hand away and immediately held the steering wheel again!
I almost got off the road!

"Stop it, Jack!"

"Are you scared about Jackson? Hmm .. I'm sure he won't mind. We made out in front of his eyes and he took you anyway. He'll overlook the fuck too .."

I swear the man had no good intentions!
His hands didn't stand still, I kept trying to keep his hands away from me and at the same time to keep the steering wheel straight.

"Stop the car.." he whispered in my ear.
When he then put his arms around my body and he was about to get up, I screamed at the top of my throat and pressed the brake.

"Let go of me you damn bastard!" And bit him hard on the hand.

With a loud scream, he let go of me. I quickly picked up the car key and slammed the door ... and quickly locked the car.

Suddenly I heard a deafening beep and held my ear in pain.
Damn it!
I still had the plug in!

I think I turned it off!

My heart was beating like crazy and I was goddamn in the middle of the night on the highway ... and all by myself!
Where the fuck was Blue ?!

"Open up!", Jack called from the car and knocked on the window.

"Go to hell, Jack! You wanted to kill me! Just because you think Blinky is dead, you wanted to kill me too, so that Jackson would feel the same pain as you, right ?! Blinky is not dead you stubborn ass. She lives in New York and is raising up your children! "I burst out and I was trembling all over.

Then I saw car lights again and prayed that it was Blue's ... And just stood in front of them.

It was Blue, but he wasn't alone.
"Judge Blake!" I exclaimed, feeling the strength drain from my legs.

"Damn girl, you're gonna kill me! Why did you do that ?!" he came running and I just let myself sink into his arms.

"I told him everything, Judge Blake. He knows Blinky is still alive ...!" I said quickly and gasped again and tried to get my heart under control.

Fuck!
My eyes......

"His ... car keys .." I just said and ...... Yes then I was away!