💕53💕

"Are you sure you want to wait upstairs ?!" I asked Jackson as he stormed into the house to take us to the bedroom.

"No!" He laughed and kissed me. "I don't want to wait ..!" And leaned us against the wall in his arms.

"Hurry up ..!" I said frantically. Although I was fed up too. I finally wanted to feel him!

"Shit!", He laughed, because he had to keep pushing me against the wall so I wouldn't slip away.

Then finally, I felt his hardness and he penetrated me with a strong jerk.
"Oh .. FUCK!" He exclaimed and I held onto his neck and tried to breathe.

"Damn Jackson, you're huge!" I exclaimed, ignoring the slight pain his size was causing me.

"It actually is! Wait, beauty .... uhhh! Let me enjoy your ... Fuck! ... warmth ..!" He exclaimed and threw his head back with relish.

But it came as it had to, with a small movement of my lips to hold his hardness, he lost control of his penis.

"Oh ... God ... No! NOT!" He shouted and his body began to shake.
He growled, screamed ... and tried to move his hips.

I quickly put my arms around him and kept kissing his cheek or hair.
"It'll be over soon ..." I told him and I wanted to cry.

His legs were shaking and his arms were just about to hold me. I had to use my own strength not to fall.

Then the last strength left his legs and he slumped to his knees. I could feel how he came inside of me and clutched me tightly. I didn't let go of him until the shaking on his body stopped.

"God damn it! Was that 2 years ago?!", He exclaimed with a laugh and hugged me tightly.

"Are you ok, again ..?" And brushed the strands of his hair from his face when his body was still twitching slightly.

"OHH yeah! It works again ..!", He said and looked at me with a smile. He also brushed my hair off my face and kissed my nose. "I hope you know that it won't always be this way .. I came really too fast. Sorry .."

"You said that in prison, too, that I might miss out that day. I was already prepared .." I winked at him.

Then he bit my neck hard and I cried out in pain.
"You are the meanest woman I have ever seen! You made me wait too long ...", he whispered in the same place and kissed it.

"O-Ok .. Let's agree, you shoot a few more rounds without me getting anything out of the fuck, but you stop biting?"

"And what if you get something out of the fuck?"

"Should we bet?" I breathed to his lips and began to move over him.

He laughed and put his head back on his neck and I felt his hands cling to my thighs.

I sucked myself to his neck and circled my hips around his hardness.
"Damn it .. you could be right! Deal!" He said and tried to hold on anyway.

"Go wild, Jackson .. Don't hold it .."

"Fuck!"

He got back on his knees and snapped my lips.
I let him do it and came wildly towards him with my tongue.
After a few quick bumps, he exploded again, and his body shook under my hands.

I don't know if it was pleasure or if he was in pain after such a long abstinence .. I really couldn't tell.
I just held on to him!

After he had calmed down again, he kissed me gently and took his time.
"Shall we take a shower?"

"Do you want to do that again?" I asked boldly.

"What do you think I am ?! A machine gun ?!" he asked surprised.

I threw my head back and laughed.
"Wanna bet?"

"Girl, I came 2 times! You could lose the bet .." he said, joking around, and carried us up the stairs.

He sat us in the shower cubicle and grinned as He took off my bikini top.
"I've neglected that again ..", he said and ran his finger over my nipple.

"You can spoil them later.."
I adjusted the heat of the shower and felt his lips on my shoulder.

I liked this man wet!
I even liked this man, I adored him with everything he was.
He had been patient enough lately, he deserved a pampering.

I lathered his whole body with soap and gave him a thorough shower.
"How about another round?"

"Hey leave me, I don't want to anymore, I'm dead!" He fooled around and I just pushed him against the shower wall.
Without taking my eyes off him, I knelt down.

He got big eyes when he realized what I was intending to do.
"Oh god ... I missed this picture ..!" He said with relish and just leaned back.

I laughed and marveled at its size and stroked it.
"Fuck ...! Suck it in your mouth ...!" He hissed through his teeth and grabbed my head.

I tore my eyes open when I felt it deep in my throat!
I hit him on the legs so he could loosen his grip a bit, but the guy didn't give in even a millimeter!

"You know what to do!" And pushed his harshness into it again and again.
As if I could have been thinking logically at that moment, but I did the only logical thing ... In his case, of course.

I grabbed his soft tissues tightly and he cried out with a laugh.
In fact, after several quick thrusts and another firm grip, he came again ... and I let out a relieved breath.

Laughing, he slid down the shower wall and grabbed my face and kissed me long and passionately!

"That was still missing ..." he laughed and let the water flow again.