💕34💕

I sat on the bed and waited for my spiritual downfall.
I had been walking around the room the whole time since Jack left.

Looking for a solution, between praying that something happens ... A miracle, so that Jack blows everything off and I could breathe again.

Suddenly the door opened and Jack came in.
SHIT!
I immediately hopped off the bed and ran to the other side of the bed.
I didn't know what that would actually bring me, but it was reflex.

"Hmm .. have you made yourself pretty for me?" He asked seriously and loosened his tie.

"You wish!"

"Also good, you are also very beautiful naked .." he said and came in my direction.

"Stay where you are!" I exclaimed and he stopped immediately.

"What is it? Have you changed your mind? Would you like Jackson to ..?", Pointing a finger at the door.

"No, no! I-I ... I'm ... just a little uncomfortable .. Please .."

"Elra, I don't feel like playing your games!" He called a little louder and came up to me again.

"Wait! I-I just have one question!"

He looked at me expectantly.
"Y-you .." and paused again.

I wanted to say that he's not into sex without a ring, but I decided differently. I think it would be unnecessary to say that now..

"What ?!" he shouted loudly again this time and I was startled.
I decided to rephrase the question.

"Aren't you the one who said you don't like sex without a ring ..... Which of course I understood at the same time ..... also without love? You don't love me .."

He grinned crookedly.
"I still think so, but you are 1. My wife, 2. I didn't say that I have no sex at all, I just don't like it ..... And 3. You are just too nicely wrapped, than I could say no ..! "

"Damn .." I whined to myself! I really could have howled!

He lifted my chin and made me look at him.
"It's just sex ... don't overdo it. Just imagine I'm Jackson ..."

"You're not Jackson .. His eyes don't look so cold like yours. You claim you are identical twins? There are so many things that are not the same about you .."

"Stop talking .." he said and breathed a kiss on my lips. "Come on .." he said and just lifted me up in his arms and laid me on the bed.

Oh God!
I think I was in the wrong movie!

I immediately put my hands to my face so I wouldn't see him undressing and my body went rigid when I heard him go to bed shortly afterwards.

"Look at me, Elra .."

"Jack please .." I said still hidden behind my hands.

"Damn it!" I heard him hiss and pulled my hands from my face with a jerk and placed them over my head. "You should be aware that I don't intend to seduce you. And I won't force you at all! Or do you want Jackson to hear your screams and rush into the room? However, you should also be aware that we will afterwards also blow everything off, and I'll call the police straight away .. So ... either you shut up and join in or Jackson returns to the ... "

Close your eyes and through Elra!
I pulled myself up a bit and immediately pressed my lips to his mouth, whereupon he immediately laughed at my lips .... And from the inside I listed all the curses that came to my mind.

You'll make it Elra, I kept telling myself to myself. He's a customer like any other.

You just mustn't look at him .. If he should have his wish, then he is reassured and also leaves Jackson alone ... I hope!

Just ignore the lips!
You survived that bastard, you will survive Jack too. You're so good at it.
Plus he looks like Jackson!

It's his hair that is touching you ... His lips ... that worked well!

He's just trying to get you off your dressing gown .. He's also very careful ... His lips on your body .. Just ignore it .... You can do it!

"How do you think he'll look when I tell him that I fucked you, Elra? Do you think I'll be able to see the pain in his eyes right away ...? Or do I have to lure him so that he catches us inflagranti as I thrust in your pussy? Do you think you can get a believable moan? "

"Jack please .. He shouldn't know about it ... I-I would be ... ashamed of myself .."

He came up to me again and just tossed my dressing gown on the floor. He got up on his knees and just pulled his shirt out of his pants ... And then over his head.

Without taking his eyes from me, he loosened his belt and simply pulled the zipper down and then let himself fall back on me.

"Open your legs for me .." he whispered in my ear, pushing his knee between my legs. "I would really like him to hear us ... And then just rush into the room ..." he said with a laugh and kissed my neck. "Let's see if I can make you scream with pleasure .."

Why did he do it now!
He didn't say he was going to tell Jackson!
"Hmm .. you smell really heavenly! It is quite possible that it will be a real fuck, what do you think ..?", He whispered again and again and his hands fluttered over my whole body.

I got along with everything, really everything ... But when I felt his hardness on my thighs, I couldn't take it anymore.
"Jack ... Please .." I begged him softly.

"What's up?" He asked quietly and looked at me again.

"I-I do not want ....."

"You want Jackson to go to jail?" And looked at me in surprise.

"No .. I just don't want to .. sleep with you .." I said as quietly as possible and turned my head away from him.

"OK .." he actually said and got out of bed.

I didn't dare look at him but heard him getting dressed again.
"What are you going to do now?" I asked him a little shakily.

"I'm going to call a good friend of mine at the police station and talk to him .. But before that I'll take a shower to calm my cock .."

With the zipper and belt open, he turned back and went straight to the bathroom.

Damn it!.
I had to do something !!