💕4💕

"Damn it, they set me up!" He hissed softly to himself. "Now I can't get out of here!" And kicked against the toilet.

"Jackson please, calm down. You haven't done anything."

He turned around immediately and came to me in two steps. He just pressed me to the door and kissed me passionately.
I thought he wanted to do a short quickie and let him do it. But he let go of my lips and I tasted his tears on my lips.

"I swear I haven't told anyone, beauty!" And kissed me again.

"I believe you, Jackson. Only you have to stay calm. Anger doesn't get you anywhere .."

"Jackson, let the whore out!" The man yelled, pounding on the door.

"I'm sorry .. I'm really sorry!" He kept saying and kissing me on the lips.

"It's okay, we'll see us later. Please just be quiet now! Please don't let them provoke you. I think they do that on purpose .."

"I know .. I know!" He hit the door.

He leaned down to my neck and drew the scent deep into his nostrils and let it go with a gentle suck.
"You taste so delicious, beauty .." he whispered in my ear.

I grabbed his lips and kissed him. He growled and just lifted me up in his arms.
I groaned as he just pressed his hardness against me and began to rub against me.

"You should keep your fingers off of her !!!" the guard shouted and shook the door.

"Let me down Jackson .. we'll go on later ..!" I gasped and peeled off his lips.

"What you can count on, beauty .." he said with a laugh and kissed me again and walked away from the rattling door.
Very slowly, without letting go of my lips, he put me back on my feet.

"JACKSON !!", yelled the man and we heard that others were also behind the door and were talking in front of them.

"Shit!" He exclaimed and then immediately pulled me behind him.
He opened the door and I just followed him.

"Can't I even say goodbye?" Jackson said with an innocence mine and get behind me again and put his arms around my neck.

He kissed me on the cheek and I felt how he pressed his hardness against my bum again and I pulled myself away, giggling.

"Come here, honey .." said the guard and then pulled me to him.
My body stiffened when I felt his lips against my neck and immediately flinched away.

"Let go of her, you pig!" Jackson suddenly shouted, quick-tempered, and took a few steps towards him.

But he was immediately arrested by the other guards.
"Hmm .. she tastes really delicious, Jackson. It's a shame you couldn't fuck with her. Maybe I should keep doing that ..?" Said this damn guy.

"Don't touch her!" Jackson yelled, trying to free himself from the men's arms.

I couldn't help it, this damned guy was standing so suitably behind me and I lifted my foot firmly and kicked him in the middle of his crown jewels.
As soon as he let go of me I hopped away from him and Jackson started laughing out loud.

"That was great, beauty!"

"Ahhhh ... you damn whore!" Yelled the guard. "You will pay for that!"

"Maybe I'm a whore. However, I have my pride too. For no money in the world, I would spread my legs for you! See you later, Jackson .." I said and threw him a kiss, which he did gave me smiling again.

"See you, beauty ..", he beamed and I waited at the door, so they would let me out.

But...

"You damn pig!" I suddenly heard Jackson exclaim and saw Paul lying on the floor.

What happened ??!

"You can forget your freedom Jackson! You won't come out of here!" He snapped at him.

"Go, beauty, run!" Jackson called and I just ran through the door that opened and hurried with quick steps to the next door.

"Hey!" I heard the guard call behind me but ignored him.
I just had a queasy feeling about it, I just wanted to get away.
"Stop her!"

Shit!

Determined, I stopped by myself and waited for him to come.
I felt his hand stroking my hips with it and I immediately slapped it away.

"Very nice curves ..."

"What do you want?"

"Leave us alone .." he said curtly and suddenly the guard at the door was gone ... We were all alone.

"You came here to be fucked ... And Jackson won't be ready that soon. He's here for the time being. I would be very pleased if I could take his part .."

"The kick in your balls were probably not firm enough ..",

"On the contrary, they have built up an anger in me that I would love to take out on you .."

"Fuck you on the knee!" I just said and turned on my heel.

"One more thing .." he called out to me. "Look ... they're taking Jackson away ..." he said and I hurried back to the door. "Poor man, he would have been free again in 5 days. Now he is being brought back to his cell with handcuffs ... And who knows, for how long ...?" He said softly in my ear.

"Just because he said that he had ordered a woman ?! He'll get a week longer at the most .. he'll manage that," I said, unimpressed.

"If only that was it? He hit a guard .. And depending on the guard's condition ... it starts with a few years .."

"What?" I asked confused. "Why did he hit you?"

"I just told him that I would finish what he started. And that you will willingly spread your legs for me. He seems very possessive about your beautiful hips .."

"Dream on!"

"I'll hang on to him for at least another 5 years!" He called after me and I stopped again.

I turned to him and looked at him disapprovingly.
"And how do you want to do that?"

"It's very simple. I'll let myself be beaten up a little more in a moment .. And then I'll attach it to him .."

"What ?! Why are you damn do it ?! Just because he hit you once ?!"

"What should I do? I just don't like him."

"Only because of that?!"

He just shrugged.
I didn't quite understand what he was up to or why he was telling me all this.

"Then do that," I said and turned back. I was sure he hadn't finished speaking yet.

"But why drag it all out, sweetie, when he can be released in 5 days?"

"How is that?" I asked curiously and turned back to him.

"Spread your legs for me and I'll forget what happened .. and Jackson is free .."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah .. Otherwise I'll let him rot here for years. I leave it to you .. Um .. What did Jackson call you? .... Beauty .."

He can't be serious! What kind of asshole was that anyway ?!

"Why are you thinking so long? Whether it's Jackson or me ... it doesn't make a difference. You got your money ... And Jackson gets his freedom. Come on, he punched me down because of you. He otherwise would have been free after 5 days .. "

Holy shit!!
Curse this day!

"I'll go to my office and wait for you there ..." he said.

I couldn't see his face but could literally feel his dirty grin as he disappeared into one of the doors.

Damn you Jackson!
Why did you have to hit him? !!

That this damn guy was actually taking advantage of it !!
OH GOD!
What am I doing?!

As much as I tried, I didn't want to be the reason he got stuck in here.

I didn't think twice.
He took a deep breath and, determined to get rid of this guilt, stepped into his office ... and closed the door behind me ...