💕10💕

I was floating on cloud nine and running around with a honey cake horse grinning face.
I was the happiest woman on earth, which of course I kept to myself.

I was downright scared of losing this man and still couldn't believe my luck.
The most beautiful man on earth had proposed marriage to me!

All worries seemed forgotten and the only thing I existed for was looking forward to meeting Jack.
Although Mary was the one who pushed me to him at first, it was again herself who said I shouldn't drool on him like that.

I didn't do anything!
He was the one who kept kissing me in hidden corners of the house. Sometimes they were short, sometimes not that .... short.

As passionate as his kisses were sometimes, he was never intrusive. As soon as I stopped him he withdrew.

Inwardly I twisted myself for his proximity, but like I said, I was afraid that he would just slip through my fingers.

It was just wonderful to feel these butterflies in my stomach again!
It was incredible, but it was real. He wasn't looking at any other woman, had only eyes for me.

Yes, you should think realistically and assume that this will subside later. Nothing will be the same as on the first days. Still, family seemed important to him and he loved children.

What more does a woman expect from a man?
Not much..
For my part, I was completely satisfied! Sex had never been that important to me, but even that looked promising!

Every day he came to pick me up to do something. During the day we were mostly in my apartment and in the evening we went out to eat.

Until last night, there I insisted on cooking something for him. Mary retired to her own apartment that evening and left us alone.

Nothing more happened that day than just our usual smooching ... He wasn't that into sex without a ring!

Damn...

But then he invited me to his home the next evening.
"This time I'll cook for you," he had said when he said goodbye like every evening.

Wayne picked me up with the car.
"And how far is he with the cooking? Did he say you should do a few extra laps so he could buy time?"

Wayne laughed out loud.
"Well, it doesn't look that bad. But he thought that Maria would come back from her vacation today. But she is not here .."

"Ohh .. the poor!" I laughed right away.

"But don't worry, Jack can cook. However, the kitchen looks like a battlefield .." he giggled.

"It's done quickly."

I was looking forward to the dishes that I will do with him.

He was already waiting at the door when we arrived at his property.
"The house is still whole!" I joked and immediately he looked over at Wayne with flashing eyes.

"Can't you keep anything for yourself, you gossip aunt!"

"Heyyy! She figured it out all by herself. I didn't say anything to her!" he said and winked at me and got back in the car and drove off.

"Where did he go?"

"He's going to eat something outside. I wanted to be alone with you .." he said and kissed me in greeting. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, very much. I could eat a bear!" I said with a laugh and let myself be led inside.

"OK, I don't have a bear, but how about spaghetti with sauce?"

"OK!" And gave him a peck on the lips.

"Then I'll take you to the dining room and then the rest of it .."

I giggled as I saw his slight hustle and bustle while setting the table. But he didn't let me help him either.

Wayne had said he could cook too, but what cliché do you expect at the moment?
But to my surprise, he got the spaghetti and the sauce really well.

"Sorry, I couldn't do more. I really wanted to prepare a bear, but Maria isn't there yet. You ...!"

What kind of nonsense was he talking about ?!
I got up and walked over to him.
I put my arms around his neck from behind and kissed his cheek.

"That was the best spaghetti I've ever eaten. Maybe even a reason to marry you .."

"What ?! They were sooo good?", He marveled.

"Yes, thank you.."

He kissed my cheek.
"Do we want to see a movie?"

"Yes gladly.."

He smiled, got up from his chair and carried me straight into the room where the television was.

Don't ask me what kind of film it was, I just didn't have the chance to look up because I was more focused on his lips ... Or his tongue, which he used to suck on my throat or neck.

"What's this going to be, Jack?" And tilted my head to one side to help him get there.

"You taste so good .." he whispered and continued to nibble.

I groaned as he pushed the dress down my shoulder and continued to nibble on my shoulder.
"Stay here tonight .." he said softly, while his hands ran up my arms up to my shoulders.

"That ... wouldn't be such a good idea, Jack. You said yourself that we won't do anything before the wedding .."

"No sex Elra ... Just touching and kissing. I don't want to just enjoy your beauty from afar anymore."

"Jack, please .." I giggled as he fumbled on the zipper of my dress and quickly ran away.
I was getting very strange and somehow a slight panic seized me.

"Hey ..!" He exclaimed with a laugh and I heard his footsteps behind me. "OK, then just kissing!"

I turned to him again, laughing.
"Better if Wayne drives me home, Jack."

"You can sleep in your room .."

"Jack .. I ..."

Ehmm .. wait ... what did he say? !!

"In my own room?"

"Yes .. I was hoping that you would move in with me straight away after your hospital stay, so I had a room made up for you. Would you like to see it?"

He actually did it ?!
Immediately integrated me into his life and not thought, let's see what will become of it!

Why should he think that Elra?
He said right in the hospital that he wanted to marry you ... in front of Mary!
My heart got really warm.

"Yes Jack, I would like to see it .."

He was beaming all over his face and I think my heart stopped once.
That joy in his eyes, that shine!

"Come on then .." he said with a laugh and lifted me directly into his arms.

"Hey, I can go up myself .."

"As my future bride, I will carry you to your temporary bedroom. It must be that way.."

"OK .." I said and gave in. "Then carry me up .."