💕14💕

"I'm fed up with this Jackson! Why does he keep coming ?! I finally want to go to my own apartment!"

"Well, he's really stubborn! Jack gave up after a few days. Maybe you should really talk to him. I think otherwise you won't get rid of him .."

Damn guy!
For 10 days he danced here every day and kept asking for me. As if that weren't enough, he also waits outside until it is dark so that I couldn't get out.

"I don't care, Mary! I don't want to have anything to do with any of them. Jack understood after a few days. Why didn't he ?!"

"Maybe it's vital, that's why ..." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

I gave up.
Determined, I ran downstairs and put my shoes on.
He will still experience his blue miracle.

Determined, I tore the door open and the next moment I regretted it when I saw his angry look he gave me.

Should I have taken a baseball bat with me ..... For protection ?? !!

No!

"Tell your darn brother, I don't want to see him or you ... Never again in my life! Doesn't he understand that ?!" I roared in his direction.

"Stop screaming! I told you I'm not here because of him! I just want to ask you something .." he hissed back at me

"What do you want to ask me, the queen of whores, whose answer you noble criminal don't know?" I snapped back.

Suddenly he came to me with quick steps and I screamed and ran away. But he caught me up and just threw me over his shoulder and screamed:
"Mary, open the door!"

I saw how he just stepped into the house and then threw me right on the couch, where he was with Mary when he asked for me.
"Leave us alone .." he said, looking at me.

"Then why did you drop me off here?", It shot through my head.
I got up and was about to leave the room when he just pulled me back by my arm. "Not you, we need to talk .."

"Then why are you looking at me and saying leave us alone ?! Do you think I can .."

"Stop screaming, damn it!" He interrupted me this time too. "..Mary please can you leave us alone ..?", This time he addressed Mary, in a calm version!

"Of course!" She said quickly and quickly scurried out of the room.

"And you, sit down again. We have a chicken to pick with you .."

"Oh damn! Does that never stop ?! It just happened, what happened, I can't undo it, ok ?! I'm sorry! Jack said you wouldn't mind if I marry him." .. "

"I said sit down!" He yelled and grabbed my shoulders and just threw me on the sofa. "I don't really care whether you marry Jack or not ?! Do you really think I came to ask that ?! Because of a bitch like you, I don't cry afterwards!"

"Then why are you here, you useless would-be criminal !?" I countered.

"I want to know why you were in the hospital that night?" He suddenly asked calmly.

Oh..

"Who .. eh ... from whom ..? Who told you that?" I asked a little confused.

"I was listening at your door when you were arguing with Jack."

"What ?! You were listening at the door?" I asked indignantly.

"Yeah, he said it was my fault that you had to go to the hospital that night."

"That ... has nothing to do with you .." I said quickly, because I couldn't think of anything quickly.

"When you left you were fine. What happened?"

"Nothing happened! This is yesterday's news .."

"Elra please .. Did I hurt you, or something else? Please tell me .." he said suddenly and this time sat down next to me.

I looked at him in surprise.
He had just scolded me and now I saw concern in his eyes. That was how Jack had looked at me.

Damn it!

I laughed out loud.
"Just say you feel guilty for the queen of whores ?!"

He backed away slightly and his face took on an amused expression.
"I don't want to be the reason that you can't do your job .." he said back with a laugh.

Damn asshole!
What pity did you have for him!
If only he should have stewed in the cell.

"Don't worry, Jackson. As you already said, I am connected with body and soul to my work. Just because you tried to eat me a little up ..." and laughed heartily. "Right .. you couldn't. You rubbed yourself against me like a little boy.."

"Damn whore!" He yelled.
He grabbed my face and pushed me back onto the arm of the sofa. "You know exactly..!"

"Let go of me!" I yelled at him and pushed him away from me. "I'm fed up with you two! You dare to curse me as a whore, but you are no better, you damned thief. I offer my body for sale but you steal from others and make yourself a good life with the money! You want to know what happened that evening ?! "

"Yes ..", he suddenly said very calmly.

I thought he'll grab me again and hit me or something like that!

OHHH!
I hated that I could never tell what these two were really thinking.

"Then I'll put it this way. This whore made sure that the matter with this fucking Paul, whom you punched down, didn't go to the judge. If it did, then you wouldn't have been able to see the light of day for a few more years ! "I said and turned around.

He had his damn answer and now he should go!

"How ?!" he asked me again and I stopped abruptly.
Shit!

Suddenly he was standing next to me and looked at me questioningly.
"How Elra? Why didn't that go to the judge? Why is it my fault?" He asked gently this time and touched my face with his hand.

What does it change if I tell him the truth?
Should I be telling the truth?
His piercing, questioning look unsettled me, as if he was reading it from my eyes.

I didn't want to go through it again, I didn't want apologies or anything like that.

"How???? Well... when he screamed that you won't get out of there so easily, I felt guilty and asked Paul if there was some way that you could see the daylight as usual? He had an offer. And since you didn't fuck me that day. I thought why not? Then at least I'll get some of it. I made them all happy ... All the men in the cells. There you have your answer. Are you satisfied now? "

"You have what ?! I never believe you!" He laughed.

"Why not ?! I'm the queen of the whores, I surely will be able to handle that.." I said and just left him behind.

I took my bag and made my way to my apartment. The danger was finally over.