💕28💕

Jackson's view

At first I was sure that something was wrong. That Elra suddenly came back married with Jack ... that just didn't make sense to me.

She said it that day that she didn't want to see Jack!
And a week later, she'll get his wife? !!
Every child recognizes that there was something wrong.

How stupid does Jack think was I am ???!
Elra was constantly nervous and barely looked me in the eye. And as for her closeness to him, that wasn't very convincing either.

I had a completely different Elra in my memory, who had shown a lot more passion in my arms, even though she kept saying she didn't want me.

But after hearing her in the bedroom today, I began to have doubts. She laughed with him, made jokes with him ... Who knows what else happened after I ran away ?!

I just couldn't stand her giggles.
Jack was up to something, I knew that.
But how he got Elra to marry him was still a mystery to me.

She knows what Jack has done. I told her not to respond to his notes!
As soon as I was out of the house, she left with Jack!

As if she was just waiting for me to go!
That evening she had also asked when I was going to leave ... Was it because she was expecting Jack?

No, I didn't want to believe that, she didn't want Jack! But her laughter still boomed in my ears!
That laugh was honest, not pretend.

I can interpret everything back to the fact that she pretended to do everything, but not this laugh!
That just messed me up!

I drove straight to Mary, if anyone knew an answer to any of this, it was her.
"Don't be stupid, Jackson. She didn't want Jack. Why should he visit her secretly? Only the week you were in jail and the few days. After that she never saw Jack again .."

"Apparently they did, Mary. They got married .."

"I know you already told me that. But I'm sure something is wrong. Elra definitely didn't want him. I know my girl!"

"That doesn't make sense to me either, but they still giggle like a couple in love! And she's going with it! I try to look into her eyes so that I can see something there ... Or that she gives me a sign! But no, she doesn't even look at me! "

"Just because of that, you should be sure it stinks! Ehh ... are they having sex ?!" she asked me then.

"So if you had asked me that 2 hours ago, then I would have answered you with no. Currently I have my doubts. I think they not only have sex, they are also really in love .." I said and sighed to myself .

"Oh, damn it!" Mary shouted to herself and then came straight to me. "She'll probably kill me for telling you that. But I'm sure she isn't in love with Jack because she is ... in love with you .."

What?!

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, she ... she talks a lot about you. She didn't say that she loves you straight away, but the way she talks about you .. With time you can see something like that."

I couldn't help it, my lips pulled apart on their own ... but wait!
"If she had loved me, then she would have be with me! But she always says Jack back and Jack forth .."

"For also a good reason. You both shared something physical with her. Under normal circumstances that wouldn't be right either .."

"She said she had only had something with Jack once and that happened the day I got out of prison. And that wasn't sex! She know what kind of condition I was in .."

"She's rather shy in this topic.."

"But the day she was with me, she wasn't.."

"She was with you professionally .. And I think she didn't know you either."

"Uhhhh! I'm really a bad stallion!" I fooled around in a good mood.

"I warn you, don't play with her heart. Don't tell her I told you this .."

"No, don't worry! But you gave me an idea. That will definitely give me an advantage in my project!", I said with a laugh.

I jumped up and made my way to the car.
"What are you going to do?" She asked me before I got in.

"Well what ?! I'm going to seduce her and throw a spanner in the works of Jack!"

"Well then, happy work! Another tip from me to make it even easier for you. She loves your hair.", And winked at me.

"All right .." I said and had to laugh.

Damn it!
When I came here I felt like the last shit, but now ?!
I was like newborn!

She's been making me fidget for so long and even though she's in love!
Is she crazy? !!

She's so stubborn, how could I have patted her soft if she wasn't in love? !!

Ohhh ... This knowledge in me gave me so much power!

And I'll savor it to the last drop, beauty!
Just wait and see!
If you want to play, ok.
But we keep playing by Jackson's rules.

Not only will I seduce you, but I will finish what should have happened a long time ago.

"I'll finally fuck you .."

Yeyyy!