💕30💕

Jackson's view

"You're lying! We wanted to go to another city, remember? You panicked right after the message came from Jack. And after I left, you called Mary to tell her we were going to go .. And..." then he rang the bell ... You thought it was me. "

Again she said nothing, but seemed to want to say something.
"Tell me the truth, please. Whatever he said, he won't be able to do anything. I'm out now!"

"He didn't say anything, he ... just apologized. And I forgave him .. And went with him. There is nothing more to say about it .."

"Without hanging up the phone ?! Do you know how I was worried about you, when you didn't answer and the phone was always busy ?! I died of worry!"

"Sorry .. I-I didn't mean that .."

"Come on, beauty, tell me the truth. He can't do anything anymore. We'll get on the next plane and get out of here!"

"What?"
She looked surprised.

"Yes, as we agreed! You still owe me 2 weeks .." I said laughing and winked at her.

Her gaze immediately turned serious again.
"That is done with the marriage, Jackson. You can get your money back. Oh! Or better yet! Spend the 2 weeks with the blonde who you especially liked!", She said snipingly and withdrew from my hand .

She was actually mad, she was jealous!
She turned around immediately when she realized the door was locked.
"Why did you .. Locked?"

I could have screamed for joy! Something was definitely wrong, she wasn't with Jack on her own initiative.
I just hugged her up and put a big smack on her lips.

"Don't damn it!" She exclaimed and tried to push me away from her, but to with no avail.

"And if I say... that I didn't go to a blonde woman and only talked to Mary ... may I kiss you then?"

Immediately she stopped pushing me and looked at me again. Her eyes shone but she didn't say a word.
I kissed her cheek and she flinched and closed her eyes.

"I don't want a blonde .. I want a long-haired brunette .. I've been keen on her for a long time ..", and then kissed her on the other cheek.

"Jackson .. I .."

She didn't fight back and I enjoyed the scent of her hair and then kissed her again briefly on her neck.

"I want you Elra .. Fuck Jack, let the devil get him. You know yourself that you want me and not him .."

I kissed the edge of her lip and heard her gasp.
Again and again I kept kissing her on her lips and in the end she put her arms around my neck and replied to my kiss.

Oh god, finally!

She immediately clutched her legs around my back and laughed against my lips.
Yes, that was the Elra I remembered!

"Jackson please .. I have to go! What if Jack is looking for me?"

"Then he'll find you in the library ... and experience his blue miracle!" And carried her over to the window.

"No please! He mustn't notice that, damn it! That makes him even angrier than he already is!", And she hopped back on the floor.

"Elra!" I held her shoulders and forced her to look at me. "Tell me why did you marry Jack?"

"I ... I can't talk about it, please. You're only making things worse! It's better you go somewhere else, you'd better not stay here. Let go of me, damn it!" She yelled and ran to the door. "Jack! Open the door!"

She kept banging on it and calling out to him.
Was she mad ?!
Does she want us to be exposed ?!

"Why are you screaming, damn!?!", I hissed at her and hurried to the door to unlock it for her.

"Just leave me alone Jackson, accept it!" She said angrily and hurried out the door.

I was about to ask her if she was still quite ok in her head. She just squealed with joy and the next second she is screaming for Jack!?!

But then I saw the answer to my question tumble down the stairs and looked into Jack's eyes.
Immediately she ran to him and dragged him with her.

But he withdrew his hand from hers and came in my direction.
"What did you do to her, you damn bastard ?!"

"Jack! He didn't do anything, he just wanted to talk!", Elra shouted this time and held him again. "I told you he would ask! He wanted to know why I married you so suddenly! I clarified that ! "

"Then why was the door locked?" He yelled at her this time and grabbed her shoulder.

I wanted to intervene, but she snatched from his grasp!
"I said he was going to cause problems, Jack! I didn't want to answer at first, but when he insisted he locked the door and kept the key! Do we want to argue every time I'm alone with him somewhere ?! Stop it." she yelled at him. "And you, finally accept it and stay away from me!" She hissed in my direction and glared at me with her eyes.

She grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him back up the stairs.
"Well, then I'd better go to the blondy..!" I shouted after her, laughing.

"No problem!" She called to me and I heard the door slam afterwards.

I've never been as confused as I am in my life.
She had just been happy and now, did she say no problem? !!!

Ohhh Jack!
I'll find out what you're up to and then we'll turn the cards over, be sure!