💕63💕

Do we want to cuddle a bit more after we get home?" Jackson asked when we were on our way home again.

"Really? You are already aware that we fucked the half night, I even gave you a bonus kick and then again when you wake up .." I told him.

"Hey .. I didn't had sex for more than 2 years. And just because I came for 2 days ... And that with a stopover a little more often doesn't mean he's normal again .."

"When is he back to normal?"

"I don't know, eh .. I don't think I remember being unable to. My nights were always full ... and sometimes during the day ..."

"You're really bad .." I giggled and gave him a kiss. "All right. But give me a break .."

"You have half an hour .."

"Yep .." I said and looked out the window again.

Damn it!
I had to think of something quickly!
I can't spend the half day in bed with him every day! I can never take it.

As soon as we got home, he ran upstairs to the bedroom, intending to take a shower and then just want me to join him.

I didn't think of it.
This time he wasn't as robust as the first time, but his passion was still noticeable on my body.
I was really sore!

And I couldn't tell him that either, so he wouldn't think I was doing this on purpose. He had been holding back almost 2 days because of me.
OK, he still had the bonus with his balls.
But I don't think that's what he meant by cuddling.

Why can't he postpone it until tonight ?!
Is he not thinking of me ?!
My God!

Surely he wants now, and again tonight ... And again ??!
Ohhh no young man!
I'm not an inflatable doll that he must have fucked the air out of his body in prison.

It was better to withdraw a bit. That way he doesn't lose interest in me that quickly.
Mary always said you can't say yes every time and let her go.
You have to be strong sometimes!

Exactly!
And that's exactly what I'm going to do!
Resolutely I stepped out of the library and was about to go up to him when the phone rang.

It was Leilani.
"Hey Bella Rosa, are you back already?"

"Yeah, we got there three quarters of an hour ago. Jackson took a quick shower. We got all the rain from last night .."

"Uhhhh, what were you doing outside in the rain ..", she asked with a growl, knowing full well what my answer would be ... But I couldn't answer.

The housekeeper came in.
"A Mr. Blue is here and wants to see Angel .."

"Let him in .." I said quickly and then to Leilani. "We'll talk later, honey. There's someone here who wants to see Angel .. I'll call you later."

So ... Ehmm ...
I don't even know where to start first. I don't know in which order it happened, but it happened ... and it happened pretty quickly, so I couldn't react right away!

I saw Blue come in and only nodded briefly to him and actually wanted to run upstairs just to tell Jackson that Blue was waiting for him downstairs.

But I didn't even get to the stairs and suddenly saw Blue his eyes slipping out of his sockets .... Yeah, slipping out!
It looked really spooky, even if they were nice and blue.

"Ohhh ... Fuck!" I heard him say and had to laugh.
I looked curiously in the direction and suddenly saw ..... JACKSON!
In a damn Adam's costume ... And that with a rock hard penis ... that dangled happily!

"Jackson, are you crazy ?! Go back inside!" I exclaimed and was about to race in his direction.
Immediately I stood in front of him to hide his nakedness and stared into Blue's astonished face.

"What is it? Don't exaggerate, he has the same thing too .." Jackson whispered in my ear with a laugh ... And I turned to him, amazed.

"Are you going to go back to your room?!!" I hissed at him.
Was he serious? !!

"OK, ok ..!" He said softly. "I'll be right back ..!" He called afterwards to Blue and I tried to cover him up halfway until he actually disappeared into the room.

I really didn't know what to say and apparently neither did Blue ... Or did I? !!

"That was a really wonderful view! What a splendid piece! I will never be able to forget that ..... for my entire life!", He said passionately and I believed every word he said.

"Damn it, stop itching your butt! Why don't you call before you come? We were just about to fuck!" I hissed at him when I got downstairs.

I know I had been looking for an escape, how to get out of this exact situation, but that was an extremely unforeseen situation right now!

"Oh God! It's huge! Doesn't that hurt ?!" he asked seriously.

"No! But believe me, your butt would hurt!"

"I'll be happy to accept that .." he said with a laugh.

"Forget it..!"

Then I heard Jackson come out of the room, fully dressed, and I ran quickly to meet him.

"Be fast! I'm waiting for you upstairs .."

"I'll be right there .." he said with a grin and I aimed straight into the room.

He's crazy!
Just step out of the room naked!
The housekeeper could have seen him too, poor woman!

I'll tell him something as soon as he gets back ... and he came ... but...

"Honey, I have to go! I'll be back in 2 hours ..", and pressed a short kiss on the lips.

"Hey! Where are you ......?!", I ran after him, but he was already out the door.

Immediately I hurried to the terrace and saw Blue open the back door for him.
"Angel!" I called to him and only got an air kiss and a short wave.

And Blue?
The damn guy got in the back seat to him and itched his bum before that too!

Ohhh!
Woe to you touch him Blue!