💕52💕

Jackson's view

+18

I actually had permission to take a close look at her body!
I would have loved to jump around like a toddler for joy, but couldn't do it anyway.

That sight!

Her body lay in front of me with her perfect beauty, and that too in a wet, white bikini that showed more than how it really was hiding something. But it was fine with me.

She just looked gorgeous.
"I'm really having a hard time keeping my hands on me .."

"Don't you dare!", She warned me loudly.

"Yes, yes! I get it ... just look! Then you can watch my hard cock falling off .."

"He'll survive it .." she chuckled.
She really did it on purpose, I had no doubt about that!

Two small, dark round dots that stood out from under her bikini ...!
Ohhh Jackson!
Why didn't you taste it back then in prison? !!

They literally screamed for it !!
I glanced over at her, but she had her eyes closed.
I was blown away with the urge to free her chest from this wet substance .. But I just lowered my lips and sucked on her briefly.

"Jackson! You said ..." she jumped up straight away.

"OK, ok! That was not on purpose!" I said quickly and put her back on the couch. "That will not happen again.."

"OK .." she said and closed her eyes again.

"Damn Elra, don't you want me to suck her?" And stroked her hard nipple unnoticed.

"No, then you're exaggerating!"

"I won't! You know how keen I am on them. Come on, I've already saw them.."

"OK .. But don't hurt .. And only for a short time!"

I'll do the devil for a very short time!
Was it my lucky day today ?? !!

"OK .." I said excitedly, pushing the scrap of cloth aside and happily took her nipple into my mouth.

I sucked on her tenderly and let the tender flesh of her breast melt on my tongue.
She moaned and I sucked her breasts deeper into my mouth and my cock ... oh god!

I pressed my nose briefly into her breasts and wanted to rest my face against her soft flesh when I saw her move her legs.

I sucked on her nipples without taking my eyes off her panties, and watched over and over as she lifted her pelvis slightly.

"Has the lust reached your pussy yet?" And got a groan in response. "Show me how much you like it .." and licked her whole chest.

"Damn Jackson!" She exclaimed, her circular movements just driving me crazy!

I peeled away from her chest and walked down her hips.
"No Jackson! This is going too far!" She groaned.

She wanted to close her legs, but I stopped her.
"No please, I'm not doing anything, I just want to see your circular movements up close .. Go on."

"You also just wanted to look at my breasts!"

"You know how long I've been longing for them ... Damn Elra, I'm about to come! Give my cock the view!"

"Do not touch!"

"Yes / Yes."

Not only will I touch her, I'll do a lot more!
I just opened her legs and wanted to get started right away.
That I could actually hold back, borders on a miracle !!

It was all so damn visible!

"I can clearly see your pussy under the fabric, beauty ..... Yes Elra, pull your pussy together, do it again!"

"Jackson ... shut up your damn mouth!"

"Then stuffed it with your pussy, don't let me talk ..."

I tore her legs apart, preventing her from moving.
"How I would love to lick your pussy Elra and fuck you with my tongue .."

"Jackson !!!" she yelled and came up and laughed to herself. "Shut up your damn mouth ..! '
She was beaming so happily, I couldn't help it.

"Did you come?" And sucked me to her breast, which stood so favorably in front of my lips.

"No .. but your mouth is particularly bad!", She said with a laugh.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes damn it!" She said again.

"Then let me smell your lust .."

"Stop it Jackson! If I give you my hand, you'll rip my whole arm off."

"That you always have to nag. I think I deserved it. After all, I did it without touching you with my lips."

She looked at me with a smile and then looked serious again.
"Do not touch!"

"All right!"

What was it that got into her today?
Was she doing this on purpose ??!

I pushed her back on the couch and leaned down to her panties. On the way there, I met her scent.

"You smell wonderful ... Now the only thing missing is the taste. Do you think ... We can still do it today ...", I said encouraged and just enjoyed her scent on my nose.

"Oh God ... will you stop blowing against my thighs!" She screamed and all by herself she lifted her hips and poked her pussy against my nose.

Oh god, that was wonderful !!
"Go on, beauty ... I want more of your scent .." I moaned against her panties, which kept touching my lips.

I just moved my nose and each time her pussy ended up somewhere else. On my nose ... on my lips. With which I sucked it into my mouth with every touch.

"Oh god .. don't stop! Please ... Jackson .." she finally groaned.

That's what I've been waiting for!
I just pulled the panties out of her legs and pushed her legs further apart again.

I was hypnotized and saw her juice dripping out of her pussy.
Immediately I caught her with my tongue and led it back into her pussy.
"Yeah ...", she laughed heartily and I felt the pressure of her hips on my face.

Again I tasted her honey on my tongue and sucked on her.
Her screams of pleasure, her light, fast thrusts against my lips again and again .... Desiring more and more!

"Oh God ... I'm coming!" She cried out and her legs trembled on my shoulders while I sucked her honey out of her pussy ... And the trembling of her legs subsided again.

I wanted to suck the rest of her juice, which had mixed with my lips and spread around her pussy, but she pulled me up with a jerk laughing.

She kissed me tenderly and then whispered.
"Now finally fuck me!" She breathed to my lips.

I will not wait for, that she told me that again.

I took her in my arms and carried her back into the house.