💕23💕

I swear I tried to hold on, but I couldn't last more than a few minutes.

"What ?!" he asked with a grin.

"Oh nothing .." I said embarrassed and started giggling again.

"What makes you laugh? Tell me .."

"So I have to admit you are the reason."

He beamed all over his face and leaned on the table.
"What have I done so beautiful, that I coax these wonderful tones out of you?" He said seductively.

"Sorry ...", I said with a short laugh and actually had to wipe the tears from my eyes. "It's just the thing with the .... kick .."

"What about it?" And leaned back against the chair and bit his lip, grinning.

"Why doesn't that hurt you?" I asked directly.

"It hurts, but I like it .."

"How do you like it Jackson? I mean I kicked really hard!"

He threw back his head and laughed.
"He can handle a lot .."

"OK .." I said and fell silent again.
I think it would be better if I didn't ask more questions. From the look on his face, he seemed to like it.

He leaned forward again and apparently wanted to say something, but the doorbell rang.
"That’s definitely the pizza ..", he said and walked to the door.

I went to the closet and took out plates and cutlery and put down one for each.
I ran quickly to the chamber and got another can of tuna and put it on the table.

He quickly brought the pizza to the table and ran back to the door to pay.

I put two on his plate and took one out as well.
I immediately spread a little tuna on my pizza and took a bite with relish.

"Maybe next time I should order tuna pizza straight away .." he said and sprinkled some on his too, after the pizza delivery boy had left and he sat down at the table again.

"When are you going again, Jackson?"

"Hey, I've just been here for a little more than an hour and you're asking when I'm going?"

"I just thought I'd ask."

"Well ... in that way, I could stay here too. Because I've booked you for 2 weeks. And they are far from over .."

"Hah! If you think you can sleep here, then you were very wrong!"

"But I paid for 2 weeks .."

"The stupidest thing you could do, Jackson. It's just frustration sex with you. It doesn't matter who you fuck..!" I provoked him to talk a bit.

"It's still my decision with whom to hop in bed and who not to .."

"Yes, but you have to remember, your brother wanted to marry me whether it was meant honestly or not. You can't fuck the woman that your brother intended to marry .."

"I neither have nor will. And he never slept with you .."

"But it bothers me Jackson. It's not ... Right .."

He dabbed his lips on the napkin and then looked at me.

"Are you talking about right or wrong? The one who regularly offers her body to another man?"

That sat ... I was silent.
I patted my lips too and took my plate to the sink.
Damn guy!
He had no idea!

I was startled when I suddenly felt him next to me and saw that he had also brought his plate.
"I think I hurt you again .." I heard him say.

"No, everything's fine .." I said and put all the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Elra ... I didn't mean to offend you .." he said, his hand touching my shoulder.
I backed away immediately.

"Don't touch me!" And stepped away.

"Elra please, I didn't mean it that way. I just said that so that you don't worry about Jack. He didn't sleep with you .. and we were before him ..."

was fed up.
"Jackson please, I don't want to talk about it, ok? I just don't want to sleep with you, that's it! Just leave me alone!"

I ran to the closet and grabbed my jacket.
"Where are you going?" I heard him ask.

"I'm going to Mary, you can close the door behind you when you leave .. '

Slip my hump down you damn asshole!
Does he want to teach me about morality, although he has no idea about it himself.
"Heyyy!" I yelled as he caught me halfway and carried me back in on his shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere!" I heard him say angrily and saw the door slam before me.
He promptly sat me on my couch and suddenly he put his arms on the armrest and blocked my passage from both sides.

"I paid you, so you are mine for the next 2 weeks, do you understand me ?!"

"No! Take your money and just get out of my apartment. I don't want to see you!" I yelled right in his face.
He just grabbed my face and squeezed with full force.

"But I want to see you! And I haven't paid all the money so that you can run to Mary right away. You stay here!"

"I'll tell you one last time, Jackson. I don't want yo...!"

He just pulled me to his lips and cut me in the middle of the sentence.
Startled, I held on to his hands because I was half hanging over the seat and my breasts threatened to pop out of the dress. I held my dress tight again but was afraid that he would just let me fall.

I felt his anger in the kiss and just let it happen. His urgent tongue fluttered quickly and roughly in my mouth and kept looking for mine.

But then I heard him gasp for a moment and the pressure on my face eased.
"Jackson ..!" I managed to say through briefly.

Without letting go of my lips I felt the couch under my bottom again and sighed inwardly.
He still held my face as his kiss lost his rudeness.

Slowly he pushed me back to the couch and climbed up with his knees too. I then held onto his legs and pulled myself back slightly so that I could lean properly against the couch.

Yes...
I was sure I wanted this man with skin and hair!

I moaned with relish into his lips and gently brushed his hair from my face. I just held her by the back of his head and snapped his tongue to suck it deep into my mouth.

With one quick movement he grabbed my shoulders and simply pulled me up through his legs.
He sat me on his thigh and I felt his hardness, how it kept touching my leg and just pushing up my dress.

His strong hand dug into my thighs and just pushed me down to his hard penis.
He grabbed my face again and then let go of my lips.

"Damn it! I've never wanted a woman the way I want you ..! Please .. I ... Ahhhhhhh!" He screamed angrily and frantically snapped my lips again when the phone started to ring.

That sure was Mary!
If she knew what I'm doing here, she'd chop my head off.
"Jackson! That's sure ...... Mary! She'll be ... worried if I ... don't answer!"

I had to gain distance!

"She'll think that I'll fuck you, ignore it!"

"No!" I screamed and tried to put my feet on the couch. "I have to answer it!"

He let go of me and I hopped off the couch and ran to the phone.
"Yes Mary!?!"