💕88💕

I was fucking sick of it! That was already the third evening, the one with the sentence:
"Honey, I'm so broken! I'll take a quick shower and then I'll go to sleep right away. I have to get up early ..." finished.

As if that wasn't enough, he spent the whole day with Blue. But that wasn't all!
Yesterday he left the house with completely different clothes and came back with completely different things.

And yesterday Blue had a grin on his face that resembled of a honey cake horse. Something was damn wrong!
And I feared it had something to do with this Blue.

I rushed upstairs and wanted to confront Jackson, but he was just in the shower.
Damn it!

Under normal circumstances I would have just joined him, but I didn't even dare to do that at the moment.

Only 3 damn evenings, this guy had already ruined my self-confidence!
I just sat on the bed and waited for him to come out.

The wait had never felt so long!
But when he came out ... Oh God!
He was just such a beautiful sight!

Those damn long hair that turned into real spirals when they were wet.
That bare chest and that lump under the towel that he just wrapped around his waist ......!

I looked into his face and into his dark, slightly reddened eyes.
"What is beauty?" And breathed a kiss on the lips.

Shit!
What did I want to say again ???!

"I don't know anymore .." I managed to say.

"OK, do we want to go to bed then? We have to get up very early .." and stroked my cheek.

"OK .." I just said and wasn't able to say anything.
It's a wonder he actually picked me up for those few feet to put me to bed.
At least he was still doing that!

But I was already used to getting nothing more than a kiss goodnight ... and that's it!
That he had a hard penis shouldn't mean anything. The guy had a permanent boner!

I had a lump in my throat and so many questions in my head that I kept answering myself ... And then I changed my mind to think of another option.

But the question of all questions was:
"Why didn't Jackson sleep with me anymore?"

Did that really happen, which I feared but quickly forgot about the thought?
Shouldn't I have done that ??

What was this man doing outside with Blue for days and only coming back late in the evening ... With completely different things, like in the morning ??

A thought occurred to me that I quickly dismissed, but somehow got stuck in the back of my head.

Ohhh I'm going crazy? !!!

I just got out of bed and went to the terrace. I should have asked Blue what they've been up to for the past few days.
But he was always there for a moment and then left again, as if someone was chasing after him!

Like he's hiding something ...
Why did he hardly look me in the eye?
And every time these unnecessary sentences like:
"I have to go to Sky, she's already waiting for me!"

Or..

"I missed her!"

Why this exaggerated infatuation?

As much as I looked for other options, for other excuses, I kept coming back to the same thing.
That damn Blue had managed to get my Jackson on his side anyway!

Blue seduced Jackson!
I just couldn't think of any other way!
Ohhhh Blue, if this is really true, then pick the next planet where you will soon be living!
Because I will personally kick you there!

How many times have I told him not to adore Jackson like that ?!
You won't get Jackson off his high horse anyway and after hearing that Blue is into him ...?!

Yes Elra!
Nobody is to be blamed!
It's all your fault!
Why do you also tell Jackson that Blue is interested in him, that he want to "eat" him up!

You probably piqued Jackson's curiosity about his own gender and now you have the salad!
He spends the days with Blue in "what do I know where" and the nights he rests with you!

The knot that was in my throat loosened and a tear rolled down my cheek.
Damn Jack!
If you weren't such a stubborn donkey, none of this would have happened!

We didn't have to flee to Hawaii and Jackson wouldn't have met Blue ... and I would still have had Jackson to myself.

"Elra ... are you here?" I heard Jackson behind me.

Now he also called me by my name!
Why not as always, beauty ?!

I wiped my tears away and sat back straight on the poolchair I had crawled into.
"Yes I am here.."

"Hey what are you doing here in the middle of the night? Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I-I am not tired .." I said with my head bowed.

"Hey .. look at me beauty ..." lifting my chin up so I could look at him. "Why did you cry ..?" And wiped my tear away with his thumb.

"I-I ... it's nothing ..." I said, turning away from him.

"Is it because you've been so alone the last few days?"

"Nice that you noticed .." I said snuggly without looking at him.

I heard him laugh:
"Sorry ..." and then just grabbed my legs and picked me up.

"I don't want to sleep Jackson, I'm not tired .."

"We're not going to sleep either. We're going for a walk together, okay?" And kissed me on the lips.

"OK.."

If he thinks that everything will be ok with a walk again, then he is very wrong!
He put me down in the bedroom and got dressed. I grabbed a thin scarf and put it around my shoulders.

"Shall we?" He asked, offering me his arm.

I hooked up to him and followed him down the stairs and then we left the house in the middle of the night and ran to the beach.