💕67💕

Come on Elra, it's getting late. Jackson will wake you up when he comes back .."

"I'm not tired Mary, really! I'm way too excited to sleep anyway. I'll wait for him in front of the window."

"So what? You'll sleep for a while anyway before you head back to Hawaii. It doesn't matter whether he carries you up to bed or just snuggles up to you under the covers .."

I wasn't sure if we would really go to Hawaii again. But otherwise I didn't know how to stop her from sticking me to bed all the time.
When he came I wanted to wait here for him, damn it!

"He's not coming.. Blue goes to pick him up and he's still sleeping anyway .."

Yes, that was one of the reasons why I wanted to stay awake.
They were out with Jackson all night and he hadn't slept.
So I wanted to stand guard in case Jackson calls.

"Please, I'm not tired Mary! When I get tired, I'll go to bed, I promise .." I assured her.

"OK, I'm giving up! Wait for your Jackson!" She roared and went back to her room.

I just waited by the window.
Maybe he also thinks Blue hasn't slept all night and that's why he takes a taxi.

I glanced over at Blue and saw him snoring softly.
That he could still think of sleeping in this state!
He just lay there .... !!
One hand under his head and the other half over his eyes.

Sleepyhead!
I haven't slept since they sent me to jail.
Well it doesn't matter, damn it should he rest!

If Jackson calls, I'll shake him out of his sleep!
Hehe!

I'll show you the 'itchy bum' you ........... Oh no idea, some insulting stuff that I can't think of right now.

But damn it, as much as I scolded Blue to myself and waited and seemed to take root at the window, it didn't go any further!
Time passed but Jackson didn't come!

Not even a taxi came or drove past that would make me scream for a moment with the thought of him coming.
But no ... nothing!

My collar burst!
I walked over to Blue and shook his shoulder.
"Hey! Wake up!"

"Please let me lie down a little longer, Sky .. I slept so little last night .." he muttered to himself and turned his back to me.

Slept so little ???!

"I'm not Sky, damn it! And you've been snoring all night while I'm up here! Jackson's still not there!"

"Jackson isn't coming either. Go to sleep, we'll talk later .." he said, not moving.

What?!

I took a deep breath and grabbed his arm and just pulled him off the sofa!

"Ouch .... Are you crazy ?! That's not how you wake up People from their sleep?" He moaned and rubbed his shoulder lightly.

"I tried the normal route, but you didn't want to hear. I said Jackson hasn't called yet. Shouldn't we be on our way to pick him up ..?"

"Elra ..", he just said and threw himself back on the sofa.

Tell me, is he kidding me ?!
I say we pick Jackson up and he still sits down? !!

"Hop hop! Up with your treacherous bum! I want to see Jackson .." and went to get my bag from the kitchen.

"He won't come, Elra .." I heard him from the kitchen.

How, he won't come?

I turned around, walked over to him and looked at him questioningly.
"He said he'd come after the paperwork. I ..."

"He only said that so you should go. He ..."

"Damn I left! Why doesn't he come after us?"

"Don't you understand? He get in himself and proved your innocence. Damn! You're not the brightest right now!"

"He went to jail 'for me' ?!"

"Yes, that easy!"

"Why did he do that?"

"So that you can get free, why else ?! Yes, and now I'm the lucky one who should take care of you until he's out of there .."

"Oh God, and I didn't notice anything! I thought he really wanted to do the paperwork ... Damn it! Why didn't you tell me and just drove off!"

"Elra, he wanted it that way. But don't worry. He got less than he should."

"How come?"

"Because he get in himself and because the judge ...... ehmm ... is my dad .."

Ohhh, something occurred to me!

"Say, has Jack anything to do with this?" I asked although I could already guess the answer.

"Yeah .." he said and gritted his face.

I sat down with him ... I was very calm!

"I'm fed up with Jack making decisions over our heads all the time. You tell me everything from the beginning ... And don't skip anything! Otherwise I'll get really angry!"

"All right!" He giggled and didn't seem to take me seriously.
Just wait my friend!

He started when Lucy told our housekeeper about Jack's visit, by the way I had totally forgotten her!
Good, that she was still there!

Then the assault on Jack and the beatings he received from Jackson, where he seemed quite astonished that they actually looked so alike.

"Go on!"

"Yes, then he asked me to drive to an address and that was my father's address ... and you can probably guess the rest of it .."

I couldn't imagine anything, that was irrelevant now. The important thing was to get Jackson out of there as soon as possible.

"Come on, get your butt off, we're going!"

"Where?"

"To your father!"

"What ?! Are you crazy?"

"I have to talk to him! It's Jack who keeps provoking him! He should know that damn it!"

"Elra, if I ...!", He got stuck.
The door rang.

"Jackson?!"

"Of course not!"

I went to the door and opened it and a beauty with beautiful eyes stood at the door, but they didn't look so pretty.

"WHERE IS HE ?!" she screamed.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked and I guess I already guessed who it was.
He once said that she was very pretty.

"DYLAN! ALIAS BLUE!" She exclaimed.

"Sky ?! Is that you?", Blue called from inside and quickly walked to the door ..... And smiled all over his face.

"Can you tell me what you are doing here ?! Have you ever heard something from calling ?! I thought you were dead, you dude!", She shouted angrily and pushed us both from the door and stepped inside.

Well Blue ..
Now the shit was steaming ...!

Now tell her...!

Hehehe ...