💕70💕

Jackson's view

I immediately jumped off the bed and ran to meet her. What was she doing here?
She immediately jumped around my neck and kissed me all over my face.

As much as I enjoyed it ... I sat on the bed with her.
"Wait honey! Why aren't you with Mary?"

"You scoundrel!" She exclaimed and punched me on the shoulder. "You lied to me! You said you would come ... And I was waiting for you all night!"

Her eyes looked so beautiful when they glared at me.
"Would you have listened to me if I had told you the truth?"

"No .." she said and lay back against my chest.

"What are you doing here, beauty ...?"

"Hey, what kind of question is that ?! Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Of course, but the judge said I can only see you once a month. I'm just a little irritated .."

"I'm here with him .. I was with him when he called, what did you do to Paul, Jackson?"

Shit!
I knew it!
Is that why he brought her here ?!

"What are you doing with Judge Blake, please? Didn't I tell you to wait with Mary ?!" I said quickly to distract her from the question.

"That was before your lie. I'll get you out of here .. I've already spoken to the judge, we had already come up with a plan, but you ruined everything. What did you do to Paul ..?"

She made a plan with the judge to get me out of here?

"Where is he now? "

"Who?"

"Judge Blake ... you said you came with him .."

"He's in the office looking at the report and the video recordings. He'll pick me up here later. So, one more time! What did you do with Paul ?!", she asked me again.

I was sure the judge had sent her to me to find out the truth.
"Nothing .. I just punched him down a few times when he said things that I didn't like .."

"Don't lie! The judge said there were knives involved and you chopped off Paul's balls!"

"Nothing like that happened. His balls are still there! We were at dinner, I punched him a couple of times when I went to my table and he fell down .. And a knife that was also on the floor. When I hit him, I wanted to pick him up from the floor. Then I noticed the knife and cut my hand in the process. No more ... ", more or less.

She beamed all over my face and put a peck on my lips.
"Wonderful! Then you don't have to stay any longer. He said you'll be out in 8 months and I'm sure I can visit you too. He said that because you faced yourself, you got less. And I think the judge likes you." .. "

"Honey, you have to be careful what you say. He actually likes me, but he's still a judge and I'm the criminal! For example, he sent you to me to spy on us .."

"You mean he's listening to us right now?"

"Exactly ... and not just listening.."

"But then he heard that too and ........ Oh God! Was this Paul watching us the other day when we ...?!", She said, shocked.

"It's over Elra, He got his punishment that he deserve.."

She looked at me confused and how I would have loved to tell her the truth, but I had to keep my mouth shut.
She also seemed irritated by my statement and looked at me skeptically with her beautiful eyes.

"You really did ... nothing to him?" She whispered, barely audible.

I threw my head back and laughed.
"No, you don't need to whisper. No matter how close they get to the camera, they won't find anything else from what I've told them. I would have done it, but what happened was unfortunately an accident."

"Don't talk nonsense..! Then you wouldn't have come out at all! I don't care him, damn!"

"But I care! He hurt my girl ... And believe me ... I'm did not feel a bit sorry for him .."

She smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek.
"I know. And I'm glad it was just an accident .." and put her arms around my neck. "I love you, Jackson .."

"I love you too. How long can you stay?"

"I don't know. Judge Blake said he'll pick me up ..."

"OK, what do you think if we demonstrate to Judge Blake that it's going to take us a while longer ..?" And breathed a kiss on her mouth.

"Are you crazy ?! Then he sees everything on the camera!" And immediately backed away.

"Oh come on, you just have to sit up, then he can't see anything .. And if you're quiet, then He also doesn't hear .." I giggled and tried to sit her up appropriately.

"Forget it! I want to look him in the eye afterwards .."

"Oh .. how often will you ..."

"Öhöm!", The judge suddenly came to the door and for the first time I was glad to see this guy.

My hands were shaking and my blood circulation seemed to be working at a breakneck pace. I couldn't have endured this much longer.

Elra jumped off my lap and quickly stood next to me.
"Well Jackson, I have to say you're walking on very thin ice. It really doesn't seem like you did it on purpose, but I'm not a newbie. I've seen actors claim that they don't have a lot Done on purpose. But if you look into the matter in detail, what invites by you to do it! Most of the time, things look very different ... "

"And yet it was an accident ...... unfortunately ..."

"We'll talk to each other. Elra, the visiting is over .." he said and she quickly kissed me on the cheek before going over to him.

You won't be able to see anything because I haven't even seen anything ... Just felt it ...!
And that only for 1 second!

"See you then .." I just said and waved to him.

Immediately I went back to bed and tried to control my tremors again.