💕68💕

I got out of the car and left the arguing couple alone in the car.
I prayed the judge was home.

I just had to talk to him and convince him Jackson wasn't guilty and Jack had pushed us to the limit.

So I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. An elderly lady opened the door, which I assumed was Blue's mother. She smiled when she saw me.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Blake. Sorry to bother you. But I absolutely had to speak to Judge Blake. It's a matter of life and death .."

"Are you Elra ... Jackson's wife?"

"H-how do you know?"

"He was here last night and woke us up. Come in ..", she actually said and invited me into the house.

I turned back to Blue and his girlfriend and just stepped inside.
"Is that Dylan?"

"Yes, he's having a little discussion with his girlfriend, because he just drove from Hawaii to LA without giving notice."

"That rascal .." she laughed and shook her head lovingly. "This is nothing new. He hasn't contacted us for months either. I didn't even know he was in Hawaii .."

"Well, life is like that sometimes. If you don't listen to it from one side, then you have to listen to it from the other side .." I giggled when I sat down on the couch, which she offered me lovingly.

"That's how it is ...... John ..!", She then exclaimed and after a short time an older man with gray hair came down the stairs, who despite his age still had a beautiful face. "We have a guest. The lady wanted to speak to you .."

"Hello Your Honor, my name is Elra. I am..."

"Jackson's wife.." he finished for me. "I thought you would come ..." he said and sat down next to me. "How can I help you?"

"I'm sorry to burst in like this. But I didn't know until this morning that Jackson get into the jail to get me out of it. Blue told me ... A-And I sort of come with it not clear. Why am I out so quickly but he in for it? "

"First of all, he's not innocently inside. We've been looking for Jackson, aka Angel Perez, for a long time for forging documents. I was pretty shocked when I found out that it was him .."

"But in this case there was no other way. We had to flee from Jack. Because he threatened to put Jackson back in prison."

"That doesn't matter, my child. For whatever reason he might have done it, it's a crime that he didn't commit the first time by the way, right?"

"Um ... would his detention be longer if I answered 'yes' to your question?"

He laughed and shook his head.
"No, it won't. And since Jackson get in himself, his detention will be shorter than usual."

"How long does he have to stay in jail ..?"

"Only 8 months .."

"That is actually not much, but in his case it is. Is there nothing that would get him out of there sooner? He didn't kill anyone .."

"No ... but let's get to Jack. You said you ran away from him. What happened?", And suddenly I felt very queasy.

I didn't know whether to tell him the truth or not.
I was afraid it would make things worse. I had to ask Jackson what to say about this beforehand.

"This is a ... story that I ... don't like to talk about. I am embarrassed enough anyway that I had 2 brothers in my life at the same time .... Subconsciously!" I lied quickly around the corner. "You know they are identical twins!" I said quickly, for once the truth.

"Oh what? I didn't even know that .." he said and I could see the imaginary sensors that had set up.

Damn it!
Did you have to mention that now!?!

"Tell me more about how they look. So they look so alike that you couldn't tell them apart .."

Damn it!

"Not quite so right now either. So Jackson has longer hair and his eyes look much darker than Jack's ........ Eh .. mostly at least .."

"Hmm .." he said and looked at me thoughtfully and I kind of regretted knocking here. "You surely want to visit Jackson while he is in prison, don't you?"

WHAT?!

"Yes, very much!" I beamed all over my face. And I was already thinking how I could have spoken to him!

"Well, then tell me everything from the beginning. How did you get to know these two gentlemen?" And looked at me expectantly.

Shit!
What should I tell him now ?!

"Um .. Can't we talk about this after ... I visited Jackson ..?"

His wife giggled and he smiled all over his face!
But then his face got totally serious again and answered me coldly:
"No."

"O-Ok .." I said, not knowing what to do with my hands and feet.
Visiting that judge was the stupidest decision I ever made.

Dumber than getting married like Jack. I had escaped from his hands. But that scrutinizing look ........ God!

"I hear.."

Close your eyes and through Elra!

"I-I am the prostitute Jackson visited in the cell .."

"Oh ..." he suddenly made and his eyes shone like two stars. "He really got to my desk with that!" He laughed out loud. "Please be so nice, Linda, and tell our cook that we have guests for lunch and dinner. I think this young lady has a lot to tell us .." he said without taking his eyes off me.

"What ... so ... long?"

"Exactly .. You want to visit Jackson, don't you?"

"Yes.."

"Well, the faster we are, the faster you can see him .."

"OK, it's a deal!" I beamed at him.

"I thought so .." he said with a laugh. "Now start to tell .."

"OK .." I started.

Take care Elra, tell only the most important things, not too much!
The faster you get to Jackson!