💕20💕

Jackson's view

I just couldn't control myself anymore. I didn't care if Jack was up to something or not. I was sure that if I get close to Elra, he won't think it's great.

But damn it, he sent her to me and I'll be happy to take her too. And she wanted me too!
Her grin when she came out of the library had been as wide as the equator.

Damn it!
I haven't had such a desire for a woman for a long time. I absolutely had to get her!
But darn it, even if her eyes gleamed at me, she gave me the cold shoulder.

She wants to go to another gentleman tonight, she says!
We'll see that later.
After our coffee, she drove straight home.

And I go straight to Mary to tell her Elra can't tonight because she'll be with me.
"Without money, nothing going on!", She had said and held out her hand.

"What ?! I'm not a suitor!"

"I don't care! Elra is already booked tonight. I can't call the gentleman and cancel. That might cost me the customer!"

"No! You won't send her there. She will go out with me. Call the customer and I'll tell him myself!"

"Forget it, Jackson! Elra doesn't want you! And I'm not forcing my girls to go to a customer they don't want .."

"Yes she does! She's only withdrawing because of Jack."

"And that's right! She suffered enough because of you! As if it wasn't bad enough that Jack actually put her in jail, no, she would also be downright abused! You know what this man did her, what she had to endure just to get you free? "she yelled at me.

Damn it, we already closed this topic with her!

"I know, Mary. I'm also very sorry. I apologized to her several times. We have already closed this subject with her, she has already forgiven me .." I said, so that her voice was a little softer.

"You apologized ?! And then everything is back to normal ?! I saw her condition Jackson, all the blood .... believe me, even if she has forgiven you, I do not forgive you! Neither you nor your brother you won't get girls from me anymore! "

SHIT ... like I don't feel guilty enough already.

"Damn it! I know! It's my fault and there is definitely an area somewhere with her that still accuses me and with good reason, yes! However, but you don't even give me the opportunity to make it up to her!" "

She got up and came in my direction with narrowed eyes. Inquiring ...
"What are you going to do, what are your intentions?"

"All just nice stuff! I know what she's done for me, you couldn't compare with nothing. If I could, I would cut off this man's cock and throw it at her feet. Please, I just want one chance for her to really recognize that.. "

"Well .. I have one condition ..", she actually said.

"What? Please tell me .."

"You will pay double for her!"

Thank God!

"I'll give you three times as much ... But you won't send Elra to any other man for that .... Until further notice! Have I made myself clear ?!"

"All right, Jackson. Elra is yours for now .. Until further notice .."

Well ..
Currently a few dollars less, I sat here in the car and waited for it to be 7 p.m. I still had to endure an hour, then the little one is mine ...

"Until further notice ..." I said to myself.

Let's see how long it'll take me to get her in my bed.

I was sure it won't be tonight, but damn it, I'm going to taste her beautiful body.

Oh God...
My poor dick.
He urgently needed a fuck and all he wanted was this woman.
Since that night in prison, all I can think of is her beautiful body.

Every night I imagined her and licked my lips because every time her taste came on my tongue.
I still wonder today why I didn't fuck her in the bathroom back then.

She was so willing and laughed heartily when I touched her or nibbled on her.
Again and again I had imagined her moaning my name and then demanding to fuck faster and deeper ..
Over and over again!

I really needed her badly. I stroked my bump and put my head back on the seat.
The pleasurable pain she gave me with her kick was nothing compared to my current pain.

I just didn't feel like calming him with my hand anymore, I wanted her!
Which I wanted to visit immediately after my release and disappear for a long time.

Where would we have been now if everything had gone according to plan?
I would probably have been about to fuck her in some corner of the world.

I laughed out loud ... you're making your life harder than it already is. Who knows what Jack was up to?
He wasn't at home for days, Maria had
said.

I felt that something was going to happen. But until I fuck this woman, nothing will happen for now.

At last it was time.
I picked up the flowers, went to her door and rang the doorbell ...