💕43💕

Jackson's view

Yes yes, swim away!
In the end you'll want to get on the yacht anyway, let's see how you want to hide ?!

But I was patient.
Time had taught me for better or for worse. As hard as I tried to persuade her, either she managed to get away from me or Jack just snatched her from under my nose.

But what he could do, I could for a long time.
I'm the Boss here, Jack.
And you won't be able to get Elra so easily.

From the beginning she was meant for me and not for him. But I still didn't got her.

She wasn't a prostitute no. She was a goddamn curse!
At least she didn't last long. A prostitute would not run away so long when she wanted a man who stood across from her.

Damn it!
If I had at least fucked her briefly in prison, then we would not have all this problem! She would never have agreed to Jack and would have ended up in my bed long ago.

Who knows, maybe she would be gone by now ... Damn it!
Just thinking about it my cock hurt!
What the fuck is wrong with you, Jackson ?!

She's not the first beautiful woman you try to get! Why doesn't it work with her ?!
Was that because she believed she loved me?

How am I supposed to see that she really loves me?
All women damn me love me, how am I supposed to tell them all apart!?!

I had married her by then, but that wasn't the solution either.
Damn Jackson ... you actually married her !!

You are officially no longer free!
Well then some Hawaiian girls are not going to be very excited.

I swam back to the yacht and looked for her ...... and found her lying further back on the water.

Damn woman, she put the distance as if I could reach her with my cock from here!

Oh damn those breasts ...!
OK .. Take it easy, Jackson, that's not the first time you see something .. juicy !!

Oh god, lovely!
Yeah, you keep pining on her and she doesn't even look at you with her bum.

OHH .. That just wasn't a good idea!
I remembered the picture from this morning ... When she pulled up her pants ... I had seen her pussy.

She had put it on as a matter of course and hadn't thought for a moment to hide.
Then why don't you come to my bed as a matter of course !?

I decided to go back into the water, but I didn't jump in. I went down the stairs and slipped quietly into the water.

It would be laughable if I couldn't get to her unnoticed.

I went under and saw her body from afar and swam towards her at a breakneck pace.
I emerged cautiously and could have enjoyed this picture.
Her small round nipples protruded through the bikini.

And those slightly spread legs on the water that could have promised the cutest pictures if I had only come out of the water in the right place.

These tight briefs ..
These wonderful breasts that simply invited to be touched.
Those drops that shone on her skin under the sun as if they were small diamonds!

"Aren't you hungry!" I asked her and she was startled and suddenly sank under.
I immediately pulled her up and pushed her body to me.

She gasped and grabbed my shoulder and blew all the water out.
She was just lovely!

"Damn it! Do you have to scare me like that ?!"

"Sorry .. I wanted to, but when I saw your beautiful body I was speechless."

"I would have been surprised if it had been different ..", she said, just pushed away from me and swam away.

Oh no!

I swam quickly after her and almost got her by her foot and again she went under. As soon as she came up she held on to me.
"Stop that shit, Jackson! That's not funny .."

"Then don't swim away. Hold on to me .."

"I want to go back, I'm damn hungry ..!" She moaned at me.

"Me too .. I'm starving.."

Her leg in my hand ... How it held it. I bet I could fuck her here too.

She just had to hold me tighter with her legs ...
"Jackson what the heck... don't.... went crazy!"

"I don't do anything, he found his way all by himself .." and enjoyed her soft thighs, which I felt on my cock.

She tried to free herself from my arms and angrily slapped my shoulder.

"All right .. So no wedding fumble. Then later. First we fill our stomachs .." I said and let her down from me.

As I expected, she swam away quickly in the direction of the yacht.
I couldn't miss that.

When she arrived first, she scolded and mumbled something to herself that I didn't understand.
I only had eyes for this wonderful butt ... Packed in these naughty slip!

Her shiny flesh trembled slightly as she vigorously climbed the ladder .... And my cock got harder and harder .. Damn it!

That gorgeous ass right over my eyes ... Over my head!
She rushed to the table and grabbed a fruit at once and threw it into her mouth.

What kind of sight did she show me ?!

That wet skin ... she just sat down, but for my cock it was something completely different!

They were wonderful legs that she crossed!
Breasts .. that squeezed together ... So invitingly to just put him between them ....!

Shit...
God ... no!
Come to you, hey..... this is not real !!!

"Fuck ..!"

I turned around and jumped into the water again.

:)