💕21💕

I hurried to the door and looked through the small hole ..... It was him!
He was sitting in the car in front of my door since an hour.

I thought he would knock beforehand and say that I will be with him today, so to speak to prepare myself mentally, which I had heard from Mary, who called me immediately after he left her house.

"I planted a bit of guilt in him so that he wouldn't jump on you right away ... And I asked for double fee!", She said with a laugh.

"Awww ... you are mean !! We had already cleared it up with him."

"Yes! That is exactly why you are in this position today! Because you always clarify everything the same way! Don't always be so soft-hearted. You have to heat men's bums!"

"Do you really mean?"

"Yes! Be sure, this man is hot for you. He really cares about getting you into his bed. I don't know what you left with him in those few minutes while you were with him in the cell, but definitely so much that he even paid three times the fee for you, honey. "

"What ?! Triple ?!"

"Yes ... He booked you for 2 weeks ... so you have the strings in your hand and don't get weak! You have exactly 2 weeks to fish this man forever. If you of course use your weapons  correctly .. "

"Shit ... He came! He's in front of my door!" I called to her when I saw his car coming from behind the curtain.

"Uhh he can't wait to pull you into his arms! Don't you hear, don't get weak?!"

"Yes, yes, ok. I'll hang up now. I still have to make myself pretty. We'll call later .."

"OK see you later.."

I hung up and continued to watch him behind the curtain. With the lights off, of course!

He just sat behind the wheel and leaned back in the seat.
I would have loved to watch him all the time, but I had to go and prepare!

As if I had bumblebees in my ass. I had palpitations like never before .....!
I found myself afraid that he would suddenly change his mind and just drive away.

Again and again I checked out the window whether his car was still there and every time cheered with joy and ran back to the dressing table.

I put on a short dress that had no straps, like last time.
Even if I didn't intend to approach him, he should desire me.

I smiled to myself when the doorbell rang and raced down the stairs at a fast pace.
The time had finally come!

I opened the door and met Jackson's eyes, which were at least as bright as mine this afternoon.

"You look ...so beautiful ...", he said and really seemed to mean it.

I loved that wild mane on this man! Those long curls ... well, they weren't quite as curly as Jack's, his were more wavy. Which was probably because of the length ... But damn it, he looked good enough to kneel down!

But don't get soft Elra!

"What are you doing here, Jackson?"

"I told you I would pick you up at 7 p.m. ... Here I am .."

"And I said, I have to see an important customer ... Who could come at any moment, by the way. So it would be nice if you left. I don't like it ..."

"He won't come, he's canceled," he interrupted me.

"Damn! What's that, Jackson ?! I haven't been to a customer for weeks, just because of you! First Jack, now you! I have to keep going so I can stay afloat! Now get out of here!"

"Don't worry, you will get your money ... In three versions! I booked you for myself for the next 2 weeks .."

"Oh .. And that also in three versions! How generous! Do you really think that you will get me in your bed for tonight?"

"To be honest, I didn't plan it, but my dick would be overjoyed about it!" He said with a beam.

"You should have kept your money because I won't sleep with you. Bye Jackson .." and wanted to close the door, but he put his foot in between.

"Then go to diner with me, beauty .."

"How to diner?"

"Just eating, just like we had coffee together today. I was only at home for a short time, but I didn't have the opportunity to eat. I'm really hungry. Please .."

Was he serious?

"No sex?"

"I wouldn't be averse! But ... if you don't want to ... then don't."

Oh god ... I actually wanted to slam the door and run to the phone to speak to Mary.
But this wonderful invitation ..

"Come in. I'm going to get changed quickly .."

"You don't need to, you look beautiful enough!"

"Still, I can't get out in this elevator. I don't want to offer myself to anyone ..."

"No, you shouldn't. Just for me. Please leave it on so I can at least see your beautiful curves."

"I don't go to a restaurant like this, Jackson!"

"Then let's order a pizza and eat here. But please keep it on .."

I took a deep breath. That could be dangerous.
"OK, at least you paid three times as much. Can I at least remove my make-up ..?"

"Yeah, you don't need make-up anyway .." he said with a wink and picked up the phone. "I'll be ordering the pizza for so long .."

"Ok .." I said then and climbed the stairs again.

I removed my make-up and straightened my dress and hurried down the stairs again.

God please help me tonight, it could be dangerous!