💕54💕

Jackson's view

As if I had thrown 100 kilos off my shoulders! Never before had I felt so free, so light ..... And yet so exhausted.

My God!
I wasn't even like that in my puberty ........ Ehmm I think!
My cock just wasn't resting!

If it was up to my cock then it would take a few more laps, but after the last time I just lost my strength.

I had asked Elra to continue riding on my cock and ignore the fact that I sleep underneath and not take it personally, but she showed me the bird and just threw herself on the bed next to me.

I know she was exhausted herself and my offer was not really meant seriously, but just the idea of ​​just waking up while you are being ridden by a beauty .... Uhhh!

My cock definitely wanted another round!

But Elra was sound asleep next to me. She hadn't even covered herself up and I could clearly see the traces of our passion.

I had tasted every millimeter of her body. I didn't leave anything out! The prints on my fingers, the spots I had sucked ... Everything was visible.

"Angel ?!" I suddenly heard someone shout out loud and groaned inwardly when I recognized Blue. I had invited him to breakfast.

Sorry Blue!
Even if I wanted to, I can't get up without this beauty next to me.

"Who's screaming down there?" I heard Elra mutter. I looked at her but her eyes were closed.

Maybe not so tired after all?

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.
"That's Blue. He wanted to come for breakfast .."

"Shit. Not in the mood to watch how he looks at you. Can't you go out alone?"

"Don't worry, I won't let him do that. Because I won't go out either .."

"But he's calling for you .."

"The servants will send him away. I can call him later .."

"OK .." she said and suddenly sat up and reached for the covers.
She lay back on my chest and covered both of us.

"The view was so beautiful .."

"I'm cold, Jackson .." she said sleepily.

"I know a method where you get hot again very quickly .." I whispered in her ear.

She looked up at me and her eyes were huge when she asked me:
"Still not enough?"

"I really don't have any more strength, but he ..." and looked playfully under the covers ... and then back to her. "He wants another round .."

She opened the covers and looked down at me.
"Is he serious? Jackson, I can't take it anymore. If I could, I'd take a shower first."

I leaned over to her and kissed her gently on the lips.
"Then just sit up and we'll sleep like that. And as soon as I'm awake, I'll keep fucking you .."

When you're awake? What about me?"

"You will probably wake up then too .. In the most beautiful way .."

"Go jerk you off Jackson. My legs are closed for the next few days, sorry ..", she said smoothly and lay down on her pillow.

Laughing, I pulled her back to me and clutched her in my arms.
"I don't want to do anything, but he's still hard! And if I put the blanket over it, that bothers me. But if you sit on top of me, then he's hidden and happy too. And when we wake up, I'll make you happy. . "

"Don't fool me, let go of me!" She said with a giggle and tried to free herself.

I just pulled her on top of me and snapped for her lips. After a few blows here and there, she stopped struggling.

"Come on, sit up .. And then let's sleep like that .." I breathed on her lips.

"Damn it ..", she muttered to herself and took my cock in her.

"You look beautiful in this position ..."

Her still slightly damp hair that just fell wildly from her back. The marks of me on her body.

She leaned down to me and her breasts hung just above my lips. But immediately she pulled them away.
"Sleep well .." she said and kissed me briefly on the lips.

It was just a nice feeling to feel her and her warm body spread its warmth on mine.
But not so bad if she doesn't ride me ... That was enough.

I put my arms around her and repeatedly kissed her head.

A short time later I felt her breathing regularly against my chest and heard her purring like a kitten.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Elra startled.
"Shhh, take it easy .... Yes?"

"Angel .. Blue is downstairs saying you made an appointment with him this morning .."

"Shit! I thought he was gone?", She hissed softly and wanted to move away, but I held her tight and wouldn't let her go.

"Yes, we actually had that, but something important came up. Please tell him that I will contact him in the next few days. He should wait for my call .."

"OK .." and Elra sighed in relief.

"You could have made him wait a moment, too."

"And risk that he will nibble me on the spot ?!"

She giggled and kissed my lips.
"He won't. He's got a girlfriend .." she said confidently.

"So what? She certainly doesn't look as good as I do!"

"Hey, don't be such a show-off. I'm sure she's also very beautiful ..!" And slapped me lightly on the shoulder.

"That's not what I mean! The boy is pretty, sure she is too. But if I should go out in this condition, then he could forget all his good intentions .."

"And why is that?" She asked with a grin.

"I smell of sex and of you and all the hickey you gave me .. He could get the wrong idea. That kind of arouses men .. And then I look even better than usual ..!"

"You damn show-off ..!", She laughed and bit my neck.

"What do you think if we ride another lap? Before he leaves ... But then you have to scream so he knows why I can't see him .... And he gets extra jealous ..?" I asked cheekily .... And damn it, I could do it again.

"Don't always be so mean! And besides, I'm tired ..", she said and lay down on my chest again.

"But you could bite me, and that was pretty powerful! You can still do one more round, I'm sure ..!" And just turned around with her.

"Ahhh Jackson! I don't want ...!", She started and I immediately pressed my lips to her mouth.

After small fighting attacks on her part, she gave in and groaned.

She could.