💕26💕

I stood bent over the sink and tried to get my stomach under control.
My heart was racing and seemed to be pounding against my chest every time ...
It was hurting!

I never thought I would do anything like that, but I actually did.
Nobody should say that you can't act. If the situation calls for it, you can do everything.

Jack spotted him before we went into the house. That bastard had cameras in every corner of the house, which Jackson had no idea about.

He had really enjoyed watching him while Jackson sat in front of him at home and mostly looked thoughtful.

"Uhh .. He seems very sad that you are no longer there. I've never seen him like this before .." he said with a laugh.

"Why are you doing this Jack? He says he didn't have anything with your fiancé .."

Suddenly he looked at me with red eyes and even had tears in them.
"I saw them both on the bed with my own eyes! He stroked her face tenderly while she looked at him! He was almost on top of her! If I had come a little later, I would have seen a lot more! I get this damn Picture not out of my head, out of my eyes !! "and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"But he said that he ..." I tried to start again.

"Jackson says a lot in his life! Who can know him better than me ?! Jackson's weakness are beautiful women .. He can never keep his hands off them! And Blinky ...!" He exclaimed and suddenly stopped . ".... She was the most beautiful woman in the whole world .." he said quietly and with bowed head.

"Blinky?" I asked carefully again.

"Yes, that's what I called her. Because she loved diamonds. Every time I brought her something, she shone like the diamonds themselves. That's why Blinky," he said with a laugh. "Her name is Bianca .."

"That's a very nice name .." I said touched and took his hand in mine. "Where is she now?"

"She was last in New York. I-I don't know where she is at the moment ..." he said quickly and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"You still love her, don't you?"

"No!"
Gone was his sad look and his eyes shot again with lightning. "She cheated on me with Jackson! How can you believe I still love her ?!"

"Because you still feel angry .."

He took a deep breath and then looked at me blankly again. The sadness was gone from his eyes. The anger was back inside.

"That's right, sweetheart. I'm angry and my anger is so great, that there is no more room in my heart for love."

"Of course... when your anger is gone, it will reappear again... and your anger at yourself for being such a stubborn asshole and not believing them, will make you even more miserable .."

"Uhhhh! Wise words .. which won't do you any good though. You will do what I tell you, otherwise I'll send Jackson back to jail very quickly .."

"What will this do for you, Jack? Jackson is interested in my body, not in myself. You think you hit his heart with it, but it's not like that .."

"Do you know him better or do I?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

What?

"You mean Jackson fell in love with me?"

"Not quite yet, but he's on the way."

"WHAT ?! He'll hate me after I marry you!" I said with a laugh and shook my head. He wasn't quite tight.

"For your information Elra, me and Jackson are identical twins, and you've probably heard of their emotional ties."

"You mean you can feel it when he's in love?"

That's awesome!

"I know he's very happy right now .. And that gets on my nerves."

Damn it!
That I would hear that from Jack's mouth? !!!

"And you want to destroy that by marrying me?"

"Exactly .. He likes you very much .. I saw the anger in his eyes every time I touched you. I really liked that. Because I felt exactly the same pain when I saw Blinky in his arms. I've only seen it once. And he'll have to endure it all day. "

"You don't expect me to play the happy wife, do you?"

"You will, at least in front of his eyes .. But if you say, no Jack, I can't do that, then Jackson will be back in jail, in no time .. I'll take care of that. Like I did last time .."

"You are the reason he was in prison for 2 years ?!"

"Yeah, did you think I'd let him get away with it after fucking my fiancée?"

My God!
Did Jackson know that, too ?!

"You really can't be saved. Your anger has torn your conscience out of you. Without being sure, you let him rot in jail for so long."

"Uhh .. so this villain managed to steal your heart too!" He said with a knowing smile. "It'll be even more fun than I thought ...!" He laughed heartily.

"Go to hell Jack. It's not my heart, it's my conscience. But since you don't own either of them anymore, you're not able to understand it. I'll tell Jackson everything ..!" And stood up abruptly to be on my way.

"If you go through that door, then the deal is off. However, Jackson will not only go back to prison. I'll go so far that he can't get out of there alive. No matter how long he goes in .."

I turned to him.
"You would ... kill him... ?!"

"I wouldn't like to do it, after all he's my brother. But I'd rather live with guilt than with the hatred I feel for him with every breath I take. So ... what do you say now?" He asked.

I couldn't believe it, would he really do that ???!

"What if I agree?"

"Then we play the happy married couple in front of him until he dies in his grief and his hatred of you is just as strong as mine ... and disappears from my life. Then you are free too ... of course if you.... want it." he said with a grin.

Ohhh I could have punched him in that grinning face!
"Under one condition!"

"I'm all ears .." he said and came in my direction.

"If Jackson isn't around, you won't touch me! No sex .."

He leaned down to me and wanted to kiss my lips ... I think, but I backed away quickly.

He gave a short laugh and then looked at me unimpressed.
"Deal .. While he's not around, I won't touch you .."

"OK.."

"That means you will be my wife?"

"Just to protect Jackson .."

"I'm the happiest man in the whole world .." he said and was about to kiss me again.

Say is he not quite tight? !!!

"Stop it, Jack!"

"Why? I just wanted to seal our marriage .." he pouted. "Come on, just a kiss .." he breathed towards my lips again.

"To hell with this marriage!"

I rammed my knee into his balls and heard him cry out in pain behind me ...... and then I heard him start laughing a-and I stopped again and looked at him.

He curled up on the floor and his face was contorted with pain.

OK..

Jackson's face didn't look like that when I kicked him.
Jack was really in pain.

My God, I thought he too!