💕32💕

I was completely shocked when I didn't see Jack next to me that morning.

I immediately grabbed my dressing gown and ran down the stairs. I hope he wasn't gone!

I would never forgive myself for this little mistake. As I said, I didn't trust him on that point. From now on I had to be extra careful.

I just had to ignore Jackson to make Jack calm down and stop thinking I was breaking the rules.

If I had to completely ignore him for Jackson's freedom, then I will.
At least until Jack frees me from this marriage.
He was right.
I was married to him whether it was real or not.

Messing around with Jackson in hidden corners ... That just wasn't right!

Sighing softly, I saw Jack sitting at the breakfast table and was twice as relieved that Jackson was not there.
I hurried over to him and gave Jack a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, Jack .."

"Hey good morning, dear! Hmmm .. So unexpectedly in a good mood today. How can I interpret that?"

"I know .." I said honestly and put my arms around his neck again. "... You were right. My behavior yesterday was very wrong. I promise you, I will be more careful starting today."

He smiled and then pulled me onto his lap.
"You are an intelligent woman who recognizes her mistakes quickly. As I said, as long as you act according to the rules, nothing will happen to anyone .."

"Hm .. Hm .. Ok .." I said with a smile and wanted to get up, but he wouldn't let go of me.

"Why are you in such a hurry? First give me a kiss so that we can seal our contract .." he said and I felt his hand lift my back ... and got goose bumps.

Not because I was excited by his touch.
I heard steps that came from afar and his eyes darkened more and more. I think that was Jackson who came.

Shit!

But that was an opportunity to put things on his safe side again. I leaned down and kissed him gently. I didn't do anything special, just let my lips rest on his.

But then, completely unexpectedly, I felt myself just fly through the air and land hard on my bum.

"Don't you dare to yell at her like that again, or to scare her! Even if this marriage is a farce, you have to treat her properly! Do you understand me ?!" Jackson yelled at him and shook strongly at his shirt collar.

"You kissed her last night!" Yelled Jack this time, pushing him away.

"After I get her out of this crazy marriage, I'll even fuck her ... and you won't be able to do anything about it!"

Then, 2 seconds later, Jack was also lying next to me with a split lip.

Damn it!
What did he do ?!
He's going to ruin everything!

Without thinking long, I got up, ran to Jackson and slapped him hard on the face.
"I've told you dozens of times. I won't sleep with you, finally accept it! I'm married to Jack!" And pushed him.

I hurried over to Jack and helped him get up.
"I'm sorry Jack. Does it hurt a lot?" And looked at my lips.

"Is he the one you love too!" I heard Jackson ask.

I stopped moving .. And Jack started laughing and actually looked at me.
I turned to Jackson and swallowed at the sight of him.
He was just so beautiful.

Any ... Really any woman, would just melt at the sight of him.
Those dark, almost black eyes that seemed to spread lightning every time. But always looking at you so seductively.
And those eyebrows ...
That seductive mane ...

I remembered that they didn't look like that in prison. They were dull ..... Not so shiny.

But even then I was melted away at the sight of him ...! How was it possible not to fall in love with this man?

"He's the man I love .." I said rather to Jackson and was a little irritated because he was grinning.

Immediately I turned back to Jack.
He laughed and then just pulled me to his lips.
"You heard it, Jackson .. Get out of here .." and kissed me.

I could have started crying.
Those were the same eyes, the same angry wild look, but it didn't spark the same fire in me as Jackson did every time.

I didn't say yes when I answered, especially not! I was looking at Jackson when I said that!
Oh God!
I told Jackson in the face that I loved him!

"I know .." I heard him then behind me.

I quickly pulled away from Jack's lips and wanted to look at him, but Jack held my hand tightly and squeezed.
"Not.."

I dropped my shoulders and tried to hold back my tear.
"I'm going to take a shower .." I said, pulling away from his lips.

I immediately ran up the stairs, not daring to turn around because I was sure Jack was watching me.

And just as I felt Jackson's eyes rest on me, which only made me more nervous.

"Keep looking at me, Jack! I'm not looking at Jackson the way you wanted me to!" It shot through my head.

I rushed in and immediately ran to the window and after a short while, I saw that Jackson had left the house and got into his car. He actually threw me an air kiss and waved!

Damn guy!
He still brings himself to the executioner!
I just closed the curtains.

"Damn idiot! What else do you want to see so that you can finally understand!" I moaned to myself.

"That's because you're not entirely convincing, my dear .." I suddenly heard Jack behind me. "You say something else, but your body speaks a completely different language .."

"What else should I do? I kiss you before him and let you bury me .."

"I'm not burying you Elra .." he said offended. "But I see that we won't be able to convince him either. We have to take tougher measures .."

"How do you mean?"

He leaned down slightly and stroked my lips.
"You will sleep with me .."

"No, never!" And pushed him away from me.

"As you like. Today it was just a slap in my face, which this time I let him get away with for once, because he was right. You have nothing to do with any of this, but sometimes I take my anger out of you. But it is only a matter of time before he does it again, or approaches you ... then you know what will happen .. "

"No, he won't. I promise! I'll kiss you much more convincingly too, no sex please!"

"We have no other choice, you Have time until tonight. Prepare for it ... and maybe then my anger at him will dissipate too?" He said suddenly.

"What? What do you mean?"

"He slept with my fiancé and I sleep with the woman he loves ...... And we're even. See you tonight .." and then just disappeared through the door outside.

"Jackson loves me ?? !!"