💕72💕

With the help of Judge Blake, it wasn't difficult to find Bianka Ryan, alias Blinky.

She had left LA about 3 years ago, and yes, she was actually in New York.
"Damn, I have no idea why I'm so nervous. After all, it's not my Blinky ..", Blue said as we turned into the street where she supposedly lived with him.

"I don't know. Your father said it would change everything if Jack sees her again. We just have to convince her to come with us .."

"And do you think she's coming? Well, I'm the man in this case, but I don't think even I would return if I was accused of something like that and who knows, maybe he even kicked her out!"

"This is the female part in you, which speaks from you and which also shows a lot of interest in Jackson's cock .." I laughed. "But for your information, he didn't throw her out, Jack left and didn't call in for days. She then gave up hope and left .."

"OK, then I think I'd come back .." he laughed. "And whit the cock...... wait a minute! Look there! That's the woman in the photo!" He exclaimed when he saw her walking on the street ..... However, she still had attachments with.

2 small curly heads ....

"My God! They are four now?", Blue suddenly exclaimed, laughing.

A smile played around my lips and I just stared at the two 2 year old children who were holding on to their mother's hand.

Oh God!
What will Jack say about this picture ?!
And he loves children !!
Awwww!

With renewed hope, I just opened the door and got out. Without thinking, I just ran after her and talked her by her nickname.

"Blinky ?!"

Immediately she stopped walking and turned in my direction.
Oh God...!
Jack really hadn't promised too much when he said she was the prettiest.

Her eyes were a beautiful blue, much more beautiful than Blue's and her medium-length blonde hair, which looked more like silk and fluttered slightly in the evening breeze.

"Did you just call me ...... Blinky?", She came up to me with cautious steps.

"Yes, it was me. May I introduce myself? My name is Elra .. And I'm Jackson's girlfriend .."

Immediately she opened her eyes and then calmed down again.
"Yes, I know Jackson. And you are his girlfriend?"

"Still ..." I said proudly.

"Ahh, so this villain lost his heart in the end, too ..", she said with a laugh and gave me her hand in greeting. "I'm Bianka .."

"I know .. May I ask, are these Jack's children?"

"Yes, they really are! They look very much like him, don't they?" She said with a laugh.

"So ... you could also say they're from Ja...!", Blue began thoughtfully and I pinched his arm. "Ouch!"

"That's exactly what I was getting at! Jack will say the same thing ..", she said angrily and took her twins' hands again and pulled them with her.

"Blinky wait!" I called after her again and cut her way off. "I know they are from Jack. He can say as much as he wants. You know it, Jackson knows it, and so does God. And I'll help you make him believe you .."

"That's not the problem Elra, he doesn't even listen. If he listened to me, he would know that he is the father and not Jackson. Because Jackson wasn't there that week when it happened. But Jack even didn't know, that I was pregnant.."

"Wonderful! Even better! I'll make sure he listens to you!"

"And how do you want to do that? He's a stubborn head .."

"Ohhh you don't need to tell me that! If the children weren't here, then I would list a lot of characteristics that he still have .."

"I believe you. He can drive you crazy sometimes with his kind. But he's not much older than the two of them together. He's still like a child in many ways ..." she said dreamily.

Ohhh, she was definitely still crazy about him, every child saw that!
Good job Elra!

"I have to refuse, though. I'm not going back to a man who accused me of cheating on him with his twin. And especially not with the children ... I can't risk them seeing his outburst .. "

SHIT!

"He won't be able to do it, because I'll tie him up, tape his mouth shut ... And Blue will help me with it. Believe me, I've got practice in it ...!"

"That's really very nice, but I have to refuse. Have a nice day and best wishes to Jackson ...", she said and started off again.

OHHH THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE !!

"Why, if you still love him ?!"

She turned and looked at me again.
"How do you know I still love him?"

"Helloooo! We're talking about Jack & Jackson, the most beautiful men God has ever created! And he still loves you .." and I heard Blue whimper behind me. "We can't just give them away ...?"

Wasn't she very tight ?!
I would fight with my hands and feet ...!

"What would you have done if Jackson had done the same to you? Would you have gone to him with your children ...? Although he didn't give a shit about you and didn't even have the decency to ask after months? Blinky, let's talk again, or just check on me because he's worried .. Not even in secret? Because if he'd done that, then he would have seen me with the children. But he didn't. And then you say, he still loves you? I have my pride too .. "she said and walked away this time .... And I didn't stop her either.

I think I would have also done what she did.

Jack has to come, there are no ifs and buts!
Just how do I lure Jack to New York?