💕82💕

"I have ordered a limousine for you, you can wait for him in front of the prison with it .."

"Oh, that wouldn't have been necessary. I would have picked him up with a normal car. You have already paid so much for his freedom .." I said to Jack, just because it was the right thing to do.
Not because I was convinced of it.

"No, so much has happened in our lives, so much has changed. I think it just has to be celebrated! And that's just part of it."

Yes, I saw it that way too.
It had to be celebrated, and when I thought about how Jackson was going to start "celebrating", my fingers were already tingling.

The last time he asked me to come underneath naked!
So I hadn't made a lot of effort with clothes and just put on a simple dress, which I then took off later in the limo. I had put on a dressing gown and that without underwear!

Nobody sees it anyway when we drive around in the limo. So I did him this favor.

Yes... and now I was waiting in front of this damn prison for half an hour, but Jackson didn't come out!

I started to have doubts and thought for a moment that I might have been wrong about the date, but that quickly disappeared because I had called Jack earlier.
He had informed me that he had sent the limousine to me.

There!
The porter was moving again!
At last!

My heart was racing and I kept my eyes on the steel door ... and he came.

My Jackson was at the door with his bag in hand ... and right after that, Judge Blake showed up.
Shit!

Is he coming in here too? !!

OHH I didn't think about that!
Holy shit!
I quickly grabbed the dress. I took off my dressing gown and just pulled the dress over my head.

I threw the straps back a bit so that my cleavage was a bit more subtle and just threw the dressing gown over my legs.

In fact, they came together in my direction and I was glowing inside. What everyone saw as soon as the door opened.
I've never felt so ashamed.

"Hello beauty .." I heard Jackson say.

"Hi .." I said, barely audible, and didn't even dare to look at him.

"So, I'll drive my own car, see you two later. I'll see you ..!" I heard him say.

"I thought he was coming in here!" I said and was happy when he left.

Jackson grinned all over his face, got in and just closed the door behind him.

"Why didn't you want him to come? Did you have something specific ...?" He said and kissed me on the lips.

I put my arms around him and drew his scent into my nose.
"I've missed you so.."

"Drive off!" He called over to the driver. "Me too, but we can love each other later. Now pure sex is the order of the day ..", and laughing, lifted me onto his lap and I giggled. "Uhhhh .. and I was already thinking, why did she put that fumble over her legs. I hope you're naked underneath ..!", And just reached under my skirt.

"Oh ...! I had to be quick ..."
But he didn't let me talk any more and kissed me on the lips.
He immediately penetrated with his finger and with the other hand he simply pushed down my strap.

"I know ... you weren't wearing anything. The way I wanted it ..." and kissed me very gently again. "But I couldn't stop Judge Blake from coming to the car. He had so much to tell ..." he said laughing again and I just opened his pants.

"These people had no understanding...!"

"Not at all!", He confirmed me and simply pulled me by my hips over his hardness and penetrated me.

"Hey Jackson! Are you inside yet?", We suddenly heard Jack knock on the car door.

"Shit!" I exclaimed and tried to climb down from his lap, but he wouldn't let go of me.

"Get off, Jack! Your presence is not wanted here!" He called over to him and went back to my neck.

"We have to talk! We're coming in!", He said and I got really big eyes.

"Damn it, why doesn't this car drive?!" Jackson hissed towards the driver.

"Jackson, pull yourself out .." and I tried to get up on the side. "Oh God..."

"Damn what's that supposed to be ?! WAIT YOU...... DAMN BROTHER !!!" he shouted angrily and then promptly sat me on the seat next to him. "Let me help you .." he said and straightened my dress and put my dressing gown on too.

"What does he want?" I asked him quietly.

"Are you still not finished ?!" I heard Jack call and a female giggle afterwards.

"I have no idea!" Said Jackson annoyed and opened the door with a swing and Jack skilfully slipped to the side.

"Uiiiiiii! Made it in time!" He joked.
Blinky was with him too.

"Hello Jackson ..", she greeted him and winked at me.

"Oh, how nice, you're together again! I'm very happy, I wish you all the luck in the world! Goodbye!", Jackson said unimpressed and was about to slam the door again.

"Jackson, wait!" Jack called again, holding the door open.

"Ohhh! What do you want ?!"

Suddenly Blinky came into the car, followed closely by Jack and pulled the door shut behind her.

"What's that Jack? I don't plan to drop you off anywhere. Say what you want to say and take a taxi," Jackson said coldly.

"It is not said in two sentences. First we go to the restaurant. All the people are waiting for us. We can't let they wait any longer ..."

"Wait ... What kind of people ?!"

"Well, the people I invited to the party! In honor of our reconciliation and your release .."

"What ?! You don't mean it! You organized a party because we made up ?!"

"Not only. I have my Blinky back and my children .. And you have your Elra. That's a reason to celebrate. I wanted us all to be together .."

"Ohhh Jack, just because peace has returned doesn't mean we really have to stick together like twins! I want to celebrate alone with Elra!"

"You can, no one has anything against it. But only after the party. Please! We have prepared so much ..!" He said, pouting like a toddler.

"Oh come on .. Jackson .. That wouldn't be nice .. After all, he has so much prepared for you," I said softly in his ear.

"I don't want to be nice, damn it, I want to fuck!" He hissed back softly.

"Yes, yes, we won't stay long either .." I comforted him and patted his shoulder.

He wasn't very enthusiastic, but didn't say anything else .... And we actually drove to the restaurant.