💕29💕

Jackson's view

I arrived home in a good mood and was armed with everything.
As far as I am concerned, he could now eat her up in front of my eyes and it will leave me cold!

HAH!

What does he think he is .......... O-Ok ... I really didn't expect this picture!

She was sitting on the kitchen table, wearing an sh-shirt ... and her shoulder was free!
And that bastard was just kissing her bare shoulder!

No Jackson, that's staged!
He must have heard the car you came with!
"Hey Jackson, are you back already?" He asked me without looking at me.

I didn't miss the fact that Elra's body stiffened and she slowly covered her bare shoulder without turning to me.
"Yeah, I had to let off some steam. I went to see Mary."

"Uhhh ... to Mary. She has really beautiful girls there .."

"Yes, I thought I already saw the prettiest one, but ... God! All of them more beautiful than the other! I couldn't make up my mind! There was a blonde one, Uhhh ... I especially liked her!" I rhymed together.

Which didn't leave Jack and Elra very cold. Jack's eyes darkened and Elra immediately looked over at me and her eyes were wide.

You deserve this girl!
If you can do that, then I can do it all the more!

"Jackson get out of here! You're disturbing ...!"

"Oh ... don't let me bother you, just carry on. I'll quickly get myself something to drink and then go straight to bed! I'm really exhausted!"

"Honey, go to bed upstairs. We'll continue there right away .."

"Can't you talk to him tomorrow .." she said seductively to his lips.

I went to the fridge, grabbed the orange juice:
"I'm already gone!" And hurried out of the kitchen again.

You will pay for all that, Elra!

I just ignored her giggles as Jack apparently carried her up the stairs and wanted Jack to chop his head off!

I thought the worst time of my life was when Jack accused me of Blinky. I never expected that it would get worse.

Mary says the seductive mermaid loves me, but makes out with my brother in front of my eyes!
That's against morality girl!

A moment ago I was still sure that I would be the leading thread, but this picture and her giggles from just now, and then the one from dinner .... They literally boomed in my ears!

As much as I was sure of one side, it also gnawed my brain. I turned to the right, to the left, on my stomach ... my God! I would have done a handstand if it had helped, but darn it .. All the pictures from the last time were buzzing around in my head and didn't let me sleep.

In the middle of the night, I got up again and went to the library to get a book, but stopped shortly before the door.
The light was on in the library.

Was that Jack or Elra? ...... Or both together? !!!
Damn it!

I tried to listen and leaned my ear against the door, but there was no sound. Nobody seemed to be having sex, let alone anyone moving inside.

But it depends on the position, when both are just ......?

Oh Jackson!
You keep getting worse!
One of them must have forgotten to turn off the light .... !!!!
I hope..

I just stepped in and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Elra sitting on the armchair ... alone ... staring out the window, she didn't even notice that I had come.
I quietly locked the door behind me.

"Well? Wasn't the sex with Jack hard enough that you are still on your feet at this time ...?" I asked into the room and leaned against the door.

She turned around immediately and gave me a venomous look.
"You just have to say that! I thought you were so exhausted that you wanted to sleep right away!"

"How do you know I didn't do that?"

She didn't answer and then looked out the window again.
"What do you want here?" She asked then.

"I wanted to get a book. And you?"

"Nothing .. I just had a drink and thought I'd get a book too. But after seeing the view, I changed my mind and wanted to enjoy it ... But that would have been done now .. ", she said with a sigh and got up.

"Why do you feel uncomfortable with my presence? You didn't mind in the kitchen either .."

She looked at me again and blushed slightly.
"There was Jack with me. As long as he's with me, that doesn't bother me.", She said and then walked towards the door. "So ... would you let me through, please? I want to go to my husband ..." she said coldly.

She lied like a print that every newbie saw.
I-I ..
I dared and took a step forward and touched her cheek.

"You recently told me to my face that you didn't want Jack ... how come to, that you marry him a few days later?"

"I also said that I don't want you and yet I kissed you several times, didn't I? Jack didn't give up on me .. and ... in the end won my heart.", She said and took my hand from hers Cheek.

The uncertain look in her eyes could not be overlooked, the fear.
"Please. Move aside .. I want to see Jack .." she said with a downcast look.

"Elra ..." and lifted her chin so I could look at her. "Jack is not here, don't be afraid. Tell me the truth. I'll find a solution, trust me. Did he force you to marry you?"

She opened her eyes briefly and looked at me.
"No.."