💕13💕

"Elra ... How are you my child?" Mary came to my bed and brought me some tea.

"I feel awful, Mary! I've never felt so dirty. I've only been making mistakes lately! I just don't understand why I couldn't see the truth!" I said for the umpteenth time since I joined in her house.

"How should you know that ?! Even I believed in him .." she said sympathetically and handed me a dry handkerchief.

"He wasn't like that, Mary! The whole time polite, and very respectful. He said himself that he wants to wait until marriage with sex! And boom! Suddenly he couldn't keep his fingers off me! Something is fishy and I bet it has something to do with Jackson! I just can't get rid of the feeling! "

"What do you think?" She asked me then.

"I don't know, but you should have seen it! He was nibbling at me in front of his eyes and he was enjoying it while Jackson was freaking out. Who is doing this to his brother?"

"Yes, that's not normal. And what are you going to do now?"

"Nothing at all, I'll stay at home for the time being. Believe me, this one week stole a few years out of my life at once. I'm really on my nerves. I never want to see both again .."

"Elra tell him that. No matter what he did, you have to tell him to his face that you won't marry him after all. Running away is not a solution."

"No, I don't want to. I'm scared. I saw parts from Jack in the last 24 hours that I would never have expected. Anyone who treats his brother like that will not treat me better. After he rang my doorbell a few times in vain he will give up. "

I had made my decision and realized that Jack was a wrong decision after all. Just thinking about how sure I was 24 hours ago!

OHH ELRA !!

Still stupid and naive as always! Again you let yourself be carried away by his look.. I think you had everything under control from now on, you didn't want to fall in again ???!

As soon as Jack bit his lip and you were lost!
And the words Jackson hissed in my face ...!

But he was right .. I deserved it. Also too bad, that I thought he'd show understanding. Whereby it is clear from the beginning that there is no understanding for something like that!
I was just stupid ..!

The poor..
How shocked he was when he saw me and so pleased. His eyes had lit up ... and then without thinking too long he had kissed me ... So hungry and dominant!

Oh god .. Just thinking about how I almost came!
No!
It was just better to stay away from them. They both are just too dangerous together.

I didn't change my mind either.
The very next day Jack arrived at Mary's house. I let him know that I wasn't there and went to the doctor. I heard the worry in Jack's voice right away!

But I just couldn't believe him. I was kind of starting to doubt everything he'd said. From the beginning, I tried to talk myself through everything nicely, after the incident I think I was able to recognize situations better.

After 1 week of unsuccessful inquiries, he actually stopped.
I slowly decided to go back to my apartment when this time someone asked for me again.
But this time it wasn't Jack, it was Jackson.

"How do you know it's not Jack?" Mary asked me skeptically.

"Jack never looks so angry. He has softer features. Jackson's eyes look constantly angry ... and his hair is longer.." I explained the difference between them.

"Uhh .. Only 15 minutes with Jackson and you know as much about him as you do about Jack!" She said, laughing. "I like him more. There is something wild about him.... GRRRR!", She growled and I laughed heartily.

"So he hasn't had sex for a long time. Try your luck with him if you want?" I offered her.

"Oh what, he must have one! I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even come because of it. He actually looks so hungry ..", she joked as she watched him through the camera.

"Oh stop it. He probably already had several women. He's probably here because of Jack. Tell him the same thing you told Jackson, I'm not here and you don't know where I am either .."

"Too bad .. If I had seen both of them, then I would have said go to him. Uhhh, he's really to eat up... with his long mane ..!"

"By the way, he was the first I went to Mary. Then came Jack. Now go tell him what I told you, please .."

"Yes, okay ..!", She grumbled and left the room.

I really wondered why he had come here, or why Jack had sent him to me, but not to convince me to come ?!

Does he actually think Jackson will get me to do this ?!

Suddenly I saw Jackson walk up to her and grab her shoulders.
I was about to hit the button we had here for emergencies.

But he let go of her again and then left the room. She came up to me and sighed.
"Damn it! What anger he had in his eyes! I would like to let myself be spanked by thim ..", she said dreamily.

"Mary! Come to you!" I said with a laugh. "What did he say?!"

"He said don't worry, Jack didn't send him. He just wants to ask you something important. He said he'll come back .."

"Ohhhh! Didn't I get any Rest of them?! What damn does he want to ask me?", I groaned in annoyance.

"Who knows? Maybe 'he' will propose to you this time .." she giggled.

"Get out of here!" I yelled and chased her out of the video room. She's crazy!

It wasn't a marriage proposal, that I knew!
What damn does he want to know ?!